effilang

Someone pissed off this guy...

His wife probably left him for a Buddhist lol

VIDEO: The Error of Buddhism

Well, just to make sure I am never misunderstood regarding the subject of religion, the man lied about the Islamic religion while trying to compare it with Buddhism.

He showed his true colors when he did the comparison.

Trying to make another religion look as bad as possible so that you can clain the purity of what you believe in is just, what?, rediculous?

Peace & Love!

His pro muslim ideals aside, he does have a point about those monks not really getting to experience more aspects of life.

The New York Shaolin Monk video I made a thread for, that guy seems sooooo much happier and content with life, fit, really living to the fullest compared to most the guys on the Among White Clouds video for example.

His life seems much more balanced.

Very sad to see how people try to make business out of spiritual matters. 2000 years earlier:

authoritypowerjesus.jpg

Highly evolved humans do not differentiate between religions.

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Highly evolved humans do not differentiate between religions.

Does that hold true for those who do not accept any religion?

Peace & Love!

Muslims are always productive, happy, and at peace? Gimme a break.

I know.. I was thinking atheist Chinese made this movie, but when I heard "Islam" was amazed at the level of hypocrisy. Islam is vastly darker, more superstitious and more violent than any religion on Earth. Not to mention that Islamic societies are some of the least productive on Earth these days.