OneConsciousness

Favorite Meditative Crystals / Gemstones

I've been recently researching various crystals and gemstones... and I've been really connecting with Citrine.

I don't understand the whole vibrational frequencies of the stones or why they work, but they seem to be having an interesting effect in various areas of my life.

For instance, I recently picked up a 2 inch Citrine point crystal... that I keep in my pocket and under my pillow at night... and a 3 inch citrine cluster on my computer desk.

According to folklore:

Citrine is known as the "success stone" because it promotes success, prosperity, and abundance. It particularly promotes success in business, earning it another nickname, "merchant's stone", and is said to bring business if put in the cashbox of a shop or carried. Citrine is a stone of good fortune, although it brings good fortune in sometimes unexpected ways. It is a stone of manifestation, helping manifest abundance in many ways. Along with prosperity and good fortune, citrine imparts generosity, to share the wealth, so to speak.

so, knowing this, I've meditated on citrine... and in the two weeks that I've had it, $10,000 of new income has manifested, with an opportunity still uncertain, but with 160 locations that Ill be doing local search optimization for, which will total nearly $100,000 over the next year. None of these opportunities were present before I started using this.

I was curious and wanted to bring this to the forum of amazing minds here, and ask what stones work for you, if you use them and how you use them.

Thanks in advance for the great discussions about to pour forth in this thread.

Namaste