Gerard

Tao Bums's emotional vampires

Come on man, if you can recognise vampires well enough to point them out, or even just notice they are present, you must be able to give me my numbers. I just want them so I can know what I have to work on, I want your opinion! :D

Ask Mikaelz. He always points out my flaws. Maybe he can help. :lol:

ralis

Come on man, if you can recognise vampires well enough to point them out, or even just notice they are present, you must be able to give me my numbers. I just want them so I can know what I have to work on, I want your opinion! :D

You want numbers? Here's some:

B3, I24, N42, G57, O69

Peace & Love!

You want numbers? Here's some:

B3, I24, N42, G57, O69

Peace & Love!

:lol: Thanks Marblehead

Peace and Love! :)

Hi everyone,ive got a lovley song for vampirebreak-time shake your booty

here we go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUsndZ3gZkM&feature=related

get up and dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I'm gonna say is that the one accordian player got a really nice beaver shot when he had to kiss her foot.

Peace & Love!

Thanks ralis...I'm not a vampire or a goth-type person, but I have been enjoying learning vampire stuff recently. :lol:

There is a book on it, well there you go!

It would be interesting to understand the psychology of it from a Vampires perspective, very interesting.. I have noticed they have a different way of seeing things, they have clairvoyant abilities and other stuff.

This has been something I have wanted to know about in more detail for quite some time, so thanks Ralis..

It seems to be a balancing thing really.. Light and dark both have their place.. It is all still God, there is only God...

The main question is whether this stuff is for God or is it for Self?

Hence my interest.

There is a book on it, well there you go!

It would be interesting to understand the psychology of it from a Vampires perspective, very interesting.. I have noticed they have a different way of seeing things, they have clairvoyant abilities and other stuff.

This has been something I have wanted to know about in more detail for quite some time, so thanks Ralis..

It seems to be a balancing thing really.. Light and dark both have their place.. It is all still God, there is only God...

The main question is whether this stuff is for God or is it for Self?

Hence my interest.

There are a number of books by the same author and also there are vampire forums.

ralis

I admit I never really understood the concept of "emotional vampire." At first I thought that how can emotions be drained like blood? They can't be. Your emotions cannot be stolen or removed from you.

But then I thought, what if I squint a little and allow some distortions in how I look at this metaphor? Making things more general, more abstract.

So what is a vampire? A vampire has two important qualities:

1. Feeds on victims, making oneself stronger and the victim weaker, but doesn't kill the victim.

2. The victim becomes enthralled by the vampire.

The requirement number two is essential. To my mind, unless you have number two, you don't have emotional vampirism dynamic going. So just because of number two requirement, I would say most people on this forum are disqualified, because which of us is adored? Which of us is enthralling? Which of us has groupies?

It's not enough to just make yourself feel better at the expense of your victim. The victim must also be enthralled by you during this process for you to be rightly called "emotional vampire."

Of course I still don't believe it's actually possible to be an honest emotional vampire anyway, simply because people do have influence over how they feel. This makes things more ambiguous. It's never obvious whose fault it is when someone feels bad. Is it the fault of someone else, where the victim is legitimately upright, not mentally lazy, did everything right, can't possibly be held responsible for anything, etc? Or has the "victim" been mentally lazy or immoral and is feeling bad due to internal failings, due to no fault of any external agency? To my mind, this kind of thing is never obvious and can never be resolved with 100% certainty.

Edited by goldisheavy

Mythical Vampires - Blood

Emotional Vampires - Chi?

Edited by fizix

It's often more or less of a vampire/vampire relationship when it comes to emotional energy. There may be severely needy cases who simply suck you off trying to fill up their bottomless pit, but in most cases I've seen it's both parties who are needy of something the other has, but the exchange doesn't work in a positive way for either of them. In this kind of relationship it's too easy to label the other person as a "vampire".

Internet forums are another thing.. It is somehow depleting to read posts written with a negative attitude. I'm not sure if vampirism is the right word for it though.

Some people seem to hallucinate that their well can be filled by pouring in someone else's water. Others realise they have to find a proper ground for their source and dig deeper :)

It's often more or less of a vampire/vampire relationship when it comes to emotional energy. There may be severely needy cases who simply suck you off trying to fill up their bottomless pit, but in most cases I've seen it's both parties who are needy of something the other has, but the exchange doesn't work in a positive way for either of them. In this kind of relationship it's too easy to label the other person as a "vampire".

Internet forums are another thing.. It is somehow depleting to read posts written with a negative attitude. I'm not sure if vampirism is the right word for it though.

Yep, you attract what you are. You see the world through the lens of yourself.

Haha! :lol: That music video was a certainly non-ordinary distraction! What got me more than the beaver shot, Marblehead, was her outfit. Like a '80s corporate woman's power suit and an ice skating costume combined. With extra large shoulder pads to boot. Lost a few minutes of my life watching that... :P

Hehehe. Yeah, but it is nice to have total distractions now and then.

Peace & Love!

Yep, you attract what you are. You see the world through the lens of yourself.

Ouch! Reality check!

Peace & Love!

It is daylight here, all the vampires must be sleeping. Maybe they will post tonight. :lol:

ralis

It is daylight here, all the vampires must be sleeping. Maybe they will post tonight. :lol:

ralis

What was that Alice Cooper song? "They Only Come Out At Night"?

Peace & Love!

What was that Alice Cooper song? "They Only Come Out At Night"?

Peace & Love!

:lol:

Ah, where there are villains, there are also heroes!

I quite liked the thread but I find it talked about some things I can't explain(like energy sucking). So I find it hard to categorize. I have tried it but it's not an easy sell.

I think (I hope) when I respond to threads where people are asking for help I am, genuinely, trying to help. Although sometimes it reminds me of myself and that can be both helpful and agonizing. Or at worst, irrelevant.

The current thing in this thread that is bugging me, however, is the idea of higher vs lower vibrations. I know I've used similar categories but now I'm not really sure about what "high" vs "low" means.