Sign in to follow this  
sasblamthanb

The Search Engine, etc

Recently (within the last week or so)I saw a topic and now can't find a way back to read it.

It was abut a viewpoint where commonly accepted 'polarities', etc aren't really polarities at all.

There was even a strange word for it but I can't remember it.

The topic is no longer in View New Content

I searched on some terms I knew were in the topic

'Celsius', 'degrees', 'zero', 'polarities', 'polarity'.

Nothing found on the topic...

Does this mean the topic was deleted? Or is the search engine not reliable?

If anyone has the link or remembers the author or has the content please drop me a note.

Many Thanks.

Does this mean the topic was deleted? Or is the search engine not reliable?

It's really rare for topics to be deleted. The search is reliable, but a bit tricky to use unfortunately.

You could try advanced search looking around dates you think the post may have been.

I also use google advanced search just searching thetaobums.com. That sometimes gives better results.

p.s. I was going to search for posts by pietro as I though it was his thread, but I think I found it on page 2 :)

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/3238-different-kind-of-polarities/

It's really rare for topics to be deleted. The search is reliable, but a bit tricky to use unfortunately.

You could try advanced search looking around dates you think the post may have been.

I also use google advanced search just searching thetaobums.com. That sometimes gives better results.

p.s. I was going to search for posts by pietro as I though it was his thread, but I think I found it on page 2 :)

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/3238-different-kind-of-polarities/

Thanks, Mal.

I hadn't noticed the thread was born in 2007 so my search dates were off...

Have a great weekend.

PS Mods feel free to delete this thread

Sign in to follow this