Z3N

And so it is

Nice summery Z3N!

I think my head just exploded! *BOOM!

I was wondering something;

I had a strange dream last night that I realised all selfish desires are an illusion. Then I went into some sort of void..

I don't think it was the real deal idk, but it scared the beejeebers out of me..

I felt really lonely, it was desilate and extreamly quite (Zero sound)..

I woke up after I realised I was dreaming and as I was coming back to reality I heard this strange static noise...

Maybe it was real? :S

The ancient wisdom of the ancestors flash lighting strikes of the tongue sounding waves of quantum knowledge deafening the ears of all, in terms of what is right and wrong, up and down and so on. You are all the sound of one hand clapping.

All that there is, is god.

There is energy and matter animating as a force throughout the cosmos. In it's space and time, past, present and future is all happening in now! The human race has already been and gone. We are just a slice of time in the evolutionary scale of "what am I" in the present. This time bubble is self (conscious knowledge emerging out of real knowledge ) the brain relies on the past experience of sensory information to activate in thought which gives rise to a false perception of consciousness of reality in the now and thinks it is separate to that of the cosmos. The real knowledge and the true sense becomes murdered in self preservation, this thought is what the human race has been evolving for thousands of years because the nature of your organism and the function of the brain (which is of course is not your mind in the truest sense) is built upon this. As the awareness is becoming aware of the awareness in this age old question of self realization "what am I?" (spirit expressing the spirit.) BOOM! naturally this is the function liken to that of the big bang just like our consciousness exploded into personality and the diversity of individuality expressing the spirit throughout, so to the human spirit evolved from our ape ancestors. What am I? I know, I will just unfold and find out, hence the way emerged (Tao) and the ripples of time began in the timeless void.

The source of all life and what you humans call god has already been realized throughout the cosmos on other solar systems, on other planets, in other forms of life. You humans are still dormant on the subject in the evolutionary scale of now in the common because the common lacks the insight and the mould of society lacks the need. In each death and in each birth the human consciousness is returning and evolving back to the source. You humans have evolved so far form your place in the cosmos that some might say that it is devolution in it's chaos. You are the source and yes in a round about way your system you call society is somewhat the fault for maintaining a egoistical and selfish world. But yet on the some token this is a round about place what seems like going forwards is going backwards.

It is like the old saying you must lose control to gain control. Like that of the cosmos forming out of chaos into harmony we are liken to that of a foot print or a ripple forming a wave that has already been and gone and realized. There is no path, there is no search, we are already what we are, we are all one, all is spirit, we are Tao.

Tao is mind, mind is Tao. All distinctions are illusions of the spirit and so hence thoughts of self. Our brain box is the prison and your spirit is the key.

My father once said "you are not your thoughts nor your body, you are the awareness!"

And so it is.

Awareness is good ,walk through the ghetto once you will be aware. Cloud

Edited by Cloudhand

Nice summery Z3N!

I think my head just exploded! *BOOM!

I was wondering something;

I had a strange dream last night that I realised all selfish desires are an illusion. Then I went into some sort of void..

I don't think it was the real deal idk, but it scared the beejeebers out of me..

I felt really lonely, it was desilate and extreamly quite (Zero sound)..

I woke up after I realised I was dreaming and as I was coming back to reality I heard this strange static noise...

Maybe it was real? :S

Experience is real. But the function of the senses aid in the illusion once perceived by your nature of perception.

This is where madness can set in.

Unable to discern black from white.

Ah, good. Our little 'experiment' in Tasmania has been successful. Our Mothership has successfully downloaded our program into the minds of the Tasmanians, and now we can begin on the rest of the planet Earth. Subject 'Z3N' has been easily infiltrated, he is now free to spread the words of liberation. Good. Very good...