Gerard

Connecting with other dimensions of Gaia

Many spiritual practitioners feel that this planet is a living organism which hosts not only this physical plane but others as well. Some refer to hypothetical worlds like Hyperborea or Lemuria, or cities like Shambala or Kitezh. Now the interesting thing is that people discuss meditation experiences which involve the vision of this or other worlds.

For instance, there is a place in Argentina called Volcan Poca visited by people in search of mystical experiences. I have come across one account that goes as follows:

We set our tent on the edge of a volcano from where we could see the vast plain dotted with palm trees.

It was a beautiful moonlit night, you could see as if it were daylight. Fascinated by the sight I spent several hours sitting on a rock. At one point in time, and amid the plain, I could make out a kind of cathedral, with its front facade, with the circular main door, two cylindrical towers adorning it, the towers ending in intense silvery circular domes, both topped with three concentric circles. Everything was placed in the middle of a circle where forests, rivers, waterfalls and pathways surrounded by flowers were rampant.

This vision lasted about 30 minutes. The next day, I tried to locate the place but all magically disappeared. Several years later I returned trying to find the place, but to no avail.

2uqku8y.jpg

New Age groups relate their experiences to Mt Shasta in California, which is another of Earth's top power spots.

2zgbwjk.jpg

On the other hand, if we refer to Buddhist thought it could be very possible that parallel existences are expressions of numerous phenomenal manifestations of the oversoul, lifetimes simultaneously playing in space-time continuum; that each existence, illusory though it may be, seeks and works and interrelates with the other existences in sometimes subtle and sometimes profound relationships until reunification comes about, when illusion is left behind. Hence all these experiences are only manifestations of the mind already experienced along that continuum, or maybe not. And in this last instance those realities are as real to us as we are to them.

Feel free to discuss any personal experiences related to the matter.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Considering that approx 95% of the universe is invisible, it comes as no surprise that as 'minds' evolve, an expansion of consciousness would naturally unveil new depths and heights, or dimensions, of mysticism. This is not a new phenomena though; its a process, or a loop, that is surely beginningless and endless. Those whose practice carry them to higher vibrational frequencies are initially gifted with glimpses in/out to these dimensions, and subsequently, as the practice progresses, begin to immerse deeper, and then eventually a kind of merger occurs. Those who are stable and grounded would instinctively know what to do with this 'expanded consciousness', on the other hand, those that arent, well, they just have to relearn the whole shebang wont they? Moments, or lifetimes, is immaterial, as DC says, in this continuum - Nature has its own way of ensuring purification.

Perhaps this blog entry/clip entitled DARK MATTER, DARK ENERGY, DARK INFORMATION can add some topical spice to the subject:

All the best, always.

Interesting post durkhrod chogori.

I haven't had this kind of experience, but I read a description of an even wilder experience along the same vein back on the old e-sangha forum. I can only recount it now in only the vaguest detail, but I do remember the key concept very clearly.

The idea was that the guy was walking along the street at night in a familiar part of the city and walked into a train station. Except there wasn't supposed to be a train station there. As the guy explored the train station it seemed like the train cars were old and there were other discrepancies with what he would expect to find in our normal world. He backtracked and returned home, and later when he tried to go to the same place, there was just the old familiar stuff there, like some Starbucks or some JC Penny or something equally as boring and mundane.

Thank you for your post!

I'm also very interested in Gaia Hypothesis! I think almost all people are feeling deep inside that our mother earth is is like a living organism and everything around us is interconnected. It is obvious for me personally.

I've had dreams of real locations that open up to new areas...but when I would go visit the real physical location, none of it is there. Maybe people are mistaking these dream locations for waking reality...the mind is powerful!

Who knows...just another theory, which I tend to lean towards...but reality can be surprising.

The idea was that the guy was walking along the street at night in a familiar part of the city and walked into a train station. Except there wasn't supposed to be a train station there. As the guy explored the train station it seemed like the train cars were old and there were other discrepancies with what he would expect to find in our normal world. He backtracked and returned home, and later when he tried to go to the same place, there was just the old familiar stuff there, like some Starbucks or some JC Penny or something equally as boring and mundane.

I have had this type of experience and wrote of one experience in my book. Here is the short version of it.

We had driven over a long and winding road first up then down the mountain. As we drove it seemed everything sparkled with an intensity greater than each previous moment. As we were coming down into a valley we saw a church - looked almost new and with a sign that said (actually can't remember exactly what it said unless I looked it up - but we both saw the same thing). I started mentioning that finally something besides a baptist church was here in these mountains and just after I started talking about it, everything shifted. The church was now old and with a totally different denomination.

This was in the smokey mountains where energy shifts are quite common and where many energy "power" spots (vortices) exist. The Cherokee medicine men use these as places to do ceremonies and healings.

... Those whose practice carry them to higher vibrational frequencies are initially gifted with glimpses in/out to these dimensions, and subsequently, as the practice progresses, begin to immerse deeper, and then eventually a kind of merger occurs. ...

Well said.