TianXian

Xian

Hello

What a wonderful forum name i have :glare:

Xian it means Immortal or Immortality, and it use to do most with Taoism Immortality.

If you want to know more about these Taoist Immortals this Liexian Zhuan is the best book out there i belive!! I had not read it yet but I will do that so much soon I can!!

Biographies of Immortals - Legends of China - Special Edition by Herbert A. Giles, Frederic H. Balfour, Lionel Giles, and Shawn Conners :rolleyes:

http://www.amazon.com/Biographies-Immortals-Legends-China-Special/dp/1934255300/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270629950&sr=8-1

http://www.elpasonorte.com/2010/02/elpnpress-to-publish-biographies-of-immortals-kindle-and-paperback/#more-916

PS. There is other Biographies of Immortals in Chinese, so maybe we can start a thread and talk about them? Interested, some one?

Regards

Hi Xian,

Welcome to the 'bums

What a wonderful forum name i have :glare:

My apologies for that, you left the field blank so I just copied it in when I was checking out why you couldn't post. You can change it in you control panel, or just let me know what you would prefer and I'll fix it for you.

Hope you have fun here.

is ok; but i don't understand, which field do you mean Mal?

Thanks for your very good words, and your good heart feelings, i really appreciate that!

God Bless

-- let me know what you would prefer and I'll fix it for you.

--

Thanks for the private message Mal :)

is ok i want just have :wub:

Display Name: Xian

Regards

Wow i feel so good with my new name:

TianXian, that mean Celestial Immortals :)

Edited by TianXian

me too my friend me too :wub:

God Bless You Scarlet Wampus

I belive that book is better than the others books out there that had take only pieces of that book :)

Sure going to be one of my favorite, maybe even the most favorite, you see the Qi Gong Classic are good, but even when they are beautiful, they were for the student that had a teacher so he could understand the words in it :)

So that is why i prefer the biographies.

ps. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liexian_Zhuan

Thanks. God bless you too Xian. Your enthusiasm is contagious. :)

It'll be a week or so before I can get hold of a copy. I've come across lots of bits & pieces on the immortals but never read the biographies.

The same here, but for me it going to take more than a week i belive, i have no money at all right now and i live at home with my father, but sure very soon my situation gets better and money will came also :)

Good Day o dear friends, is so good to always see the goodness and not the negative that first came in mind, but of course to protect your body is a must, life is all.

Yes i train only 2 exercises:

Carrying the Moon

Lifting the Sky

I had been directly learn and get "hearth to heart trasmition" of these 2 exercises from my ex Sifu (teacher), Grand Master Wong Kiew Kit.

These are parts of the Lohan Hands, i belive Carry the moon have Taoist roots.

These are just beginning exercises to get the energy flow so, you can then go on advanced levels like abdominal breathing, small universe and big universe to get enlightenment.

That is what i mean with high Qi Gong (though I don't know exactly how Master Wong Kiew Kit learned all these Qi Gong exercises, but some were from books other from his Shaolin Sifu's, Great Grand Masters.

Regards

PS. Any questions about these 2 exercises are welcome if you want!

Bye, bye.