After reading all your posts, Pietro I cannot help notice you always defend this dude even when his position is indefensible...I think you are him, David Shen Verdesi aka 'Pietro'...

After reading all your posts, Pietro I cannot help notice you always defend this dude even when his position is indefensible...I think you are him, David Shen Verdesi aka 'Pietro'...

Apparently you have come here with the sole purpose of smearing Verdesi. If you had actually wanted to investigate him, you would have read the threads on him here. If you had done this, you would know that saying Pietro is Verdesi is completely absurd.

If you care to see this for yourself, I'll save you the trouble of searching:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/3121-a-little-on-david-and-course-costs/

Apparently you have come here with the sole purpose of smearing Verdesi. If you had actually wanted to investigate him, you would have read the threads on him here. If you had done this, you would know that saying Pietro is Verdesi is completely absurd.

If you care to see this for yourself, I'll save you the trouble of searching:

http://www.thetaobum...d-course-costs/

Thank you. I was considering the implications of me being David. I mean, from letting down one of my girlfriend... and then hosting her because she did not have a place to go; envying and hating myself. Throwing myself out of my own website. Receiving gossips about myself from my friends. Being a friend and not a friend to the same person. Being both an internet geek and an internet illiterate. Following he way of the water and of the fire. Considering and not considering myself a friend. I mean, boy am I messed up.

After reading all your posts,

what? all 1600?

I cannot help notice you always defend this dude even when his position is indefensible...I think you are him, David Shen Verdesi aka 'Pietro'...

You must have missed some, then. Keep on reading.

--------------------------------------------------

Keep on with your witchhunt attitude.

If someone calls for some calmness he must be evil too.

If you are not with me you must be against me, right?

I am for the truth.

Although I realize the David has obviously done many silly things in his life,

I criticize the action not the person.

We know that

the Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters

but where do the monster come from?

I've found the stories I've read around concerning this guy pretty funny :lol: :lol:

I also saw his prices, they're no joke though :blink:

I happen to get some exercise video of his with russian dubbing or something from somewhere (can't remember), not even sure I still have it. What was in it? Some stretching exercises and stuff like that if I remember correctly, seemed ok, but probably not ok for the prices I would imagine he charged.

I took the XSZ course that David's student Jette taught - it was taught very thoroughly, and it is an excellent form - does wonders for my spine, I'll tell ya that much! Also very good hip, knee, ankle exercises in there as well - they basically take care of everything that sitting long periods in lotus pisses off ;)

Cmmon now, one would expect a slightly deeper/subtler insight from a genuine Taoist Master then just XSZ.

You can find all these "miraculaous exercises" for free on the internet and they don't even require a teacher unless you are teaching 12 year old kids and below.

XSZ is pretty much the very first thing taught in that lineage - says nothing about the myriad deeper practices. I certainly cant speak to those as I havent trained them, I'm on a different path anyway...but the physical benefits of the XSZ form are targeted and prescient.

XSZ is pretty much the very first thing taught in that lineage - says nothing about the myriad deeper practices. I certainly cant speak to those as I havent trained them, I'm on a different path anyway...but the physical benefits of the XSZ form are targeted and prescient.

I'm certain any Qigong would bring about the same results. In my opinion one of the best methods would be the highly publicized Taiji/Chikung 18 Movement Form, Often called Shibashi Qigong for whatever reason.

Qigong seems to be more effective then Taiji because they concentrate on a smaller amount of movements. Unlike a taichi which may contain as much as 108 different movements. It would take forever to heal yourself while trying to learn. Keep it small, 9,18,36 tops, but repeat them over and over. dont go learning a form with 108 movements to begin with. Energy can only be trained with constant repitition and 108 movements is simply insane and confuses the Qi.

Pathways must be built & energy channeled, only through smal number of movements and constant repetition

Edited by r.w.smith

Dear all,

had I come here for the sole purpose of smearing Mr Verdesi I would have written much more as I have acquired a lot of insight about the guy and his activities in Malaysia in the last few days (from very reliable sources very near him) and I could do a lot of damage to his already dented image.

I refrain because this is not the right forum to do so. But if you private message me I might disclose some.

All I can tell you is that this guy lies like there's no tomorrow about his life and his accomplishments in a way that it's at time utterly ludicrous. I would not trust him as far as can throw him. Anyhow anyone investing money in him or his master is either very gullible and/or has not done his homework

The purpose of this thread is over as far as I am concerned as I have obtained all the info (even more that I can handle, actually- thanks for the many private messages) I needed to have.

PS. Sorry, Pietro if my police work on you was botched up.

Edited by dorian3000

had I come here for the sole purpose of smearing Mr Verdesi I would have written much more as I have acquired a lot of insight about the guy and his activities in Malaysia in the last few days (from very reliable sources very near him) and I could do a lot of damage to his already dented image.

OK. Sorry about the accusation.

Best wishes to you.