dnice

I became multiorgasmic

I was influenced by mantak chia , i only read a few pages and i realized that i was ejaculating too frequently .

So i practiced semen retention for my hopes to improve my sexual endurance... Yes my endurance did improve but i used to be so horny i could of **** my own grandma(ewwww) .... I went to www.********.com and he influenced me to practice multi orgasms , and so i had my first dry orgasm 2-3 weeks ago . I still dont believe im doing it because it came too easy .... I wouldn't say im a master, i still have a couple of 3-4 more months to go until my practice becomes easy and my confidence builds up so i can accept the fact that im having dry orgasms ..

My discovery of my dry orgasms(im showing off) led me to believe that there is much more out there...

I dont believe mantak chia.... and all those gurus ...

Im interested In meditation now because i believe maybe i can be more aware of myself. Maybe i can reach another awareness ... Can somebody recommend me any ancient texts regarding meditation? I dont want any philosophies i just wanna learn about meditation . Thanx

There's a thread on here called "beginning taoist practices" which is probably perfect to latch on to. check it out.

I also discovered the multiorgasmic thing, it took me quite a while to get straight though. Now, however, it's just a matter of choice for me. During an intercourse nowadays I usually have 2-3 dry orgasms, and if I haven't circulated enough and feel dense or clogged I ejaculate, otherwise I keep going all night. It's really amazing, more people shoud try it. I wouldn't have made it 4 months without ejaculating (though frequently having sex) without daily meditation...