The_Tao_Bum

Stop The Klling Of Dogs In China For Food

While you're at it, stop the killing of pigs, cows, eggs, chicken, fish, they also have a soul and spirit...

Don't forget salad and veggies also, EEG and EKG done to a plant shows plants have feelings, and SUFFER...

Stop the killing of bacteria and microbes present in drinking water, that are ingested together with water... they die in the acid environment of the stomach...

Stop the killing of orbs and sparks of vitality that are virtually ingested together with the air that we breathe...

Or better yet, stop stupidity from spreading, it is the biggest mass murderer in existance... Buddha, Jesus, Mohamed, Lao Tse, they all fought hard against this demon... with little success, appearantly...

^_^

While you're at it, stop the killing of pigs, cows, eggs, chicken, fish, they also have a soul and spirit...

Don't forget salad and veggies also, EEG and EKG done to a plant shows plants have feelings, and SUFFER...

Stop the killing of bacteria and microbes present in drinking water, that are ingested together with water... they die in the acid environment of the stomach...

Stop the killing of orbs and sparks of vitality that are virtually ingested together with the air that we breathe...

Or better yet, stop stupidity from spreading, it is the biggest mass murderer in existance... Buddha, Jesus, Mohamed, Lao Tse, they all fought hard against this demon... with little success, appearantly...

^_^

Haha exactely. What makes a dogs life more worthy than a cows life?

I have eaten dog several times. It was yummy :)

This is a fair arguement.

We do what we do in order to maintain our life.

Eating is a part of maintaining our life. So the question is: What do we eat and what do we not eat?

Personal choices, I think.

Yes, I think it would be cruel to kill some animal that was raised as a pet no matter what animal it is.

I used to go fishing and eat the catches. After I built my fish ponds and started keeping fish as pets I could no longer go fishing and kill the fish. But I still eat fish that others have caught and killed.

Would I eat one of my cats? Hell No!!!

Peace & Love!

I dont have a problem with anybody eating meat.

But bludgeoning them to death with sticks in this day & age ? Come on.

those idiots keep on going on about how the poor dogs have feelings and souls, then have chicken + fish for lunch

Does anybody believe that these animals are getting some kind of karma ? Perhaps animals have karma from their past life as a human for eating and killing other animals/humans ? If so, Then i dont feel as bad watching.

Bob Smith,

The policies of the Chinese government suck. <_<

The meaning of Govern is to limit. This makes some of all people to think governing is bad.

Excess of governing makes the bed for revolution and excessive expendutures - thus the effect of governing the govenors is formed. (I Ching #7)

Hmmm - I wonder why mikaelz is in a forum to study Chinese philosophy if mikaelz thinks this way?

The reality is that stupid people suck -and obviously they like it - as it is repeated over and under and between and ... well you get the idea. :unsure:

I dont have a problem with anybody eating meat.

But bludgeoning them to death with sticks in this day & age ? Come on.

Philipinos kill their dogs with a tablespoon of MSG (MoSodiumGlutamate) in their food.

Death by taste. :wub:

MSG in its crude form, Accent, which is used in the Philippines. They usually place one to two tablespoons in a bread roll and are able to kill a dog. It causes an epileptic fit, and then they kill the dog. Unfortunately, in some areas of the Phillipines, the dog is then eaten pre-seasoned. http://banmsgnow.info/

My friends wanted to have the full Thanks Giving experience and went to a farm where you pick out your live turkey and they show you how to break the turkeys neck, feather and gut it. The husband was too "chicken" so the wife killed the turkey by breaking it's neck. They both feather the very large bird then as per their instruction placed it in their refrigerator to chill the blood before gutting it. They went away for a while and came back to finish their job and when they opened the freezer door the turkey leaped out featherless and blue colored with is head hanging off and began running around the kitchen hitting the walls and knocking things over. They were both freaked out and grabbed a brook and mop from the fridge and beat the turkey to death (took several minutes) while their young children who heard the ruckus watched in terror. They felt awful for what they had done to the bird. They ate no meal that night and for Christmas ate vegetarian. For several years after they would only eat ham, haha.

Emotional attachment fuels compassion. What is compassion without attachment? Without attachment can anything be seen as either 'good' or 'bad' ?

My friends wanted to have the full Thanks Giving experience and went to a farm where you pick out your live turkey and they show you how to break the turkeys neck, feather and gut it. The husband was too "chicken" so the wife killed the turkey by breaking it's neck. They both feather the very large bird then as per their instruction placed it in their refrigerator to chill the blood before gutting it. They went away for a while and came back to finish their job and when they opened the freezer door the turkey leaped out featherless and blue colored with is head hanging off and began running around the kitchen hitting the walls and knocking things over. They were both freaked out and grabbed a brook and mop from the fridge and beat the turkey to death (took several minutes) while their young children who heard the ruckus watched in terror. They felt awful for what they had done to the bird. They ate no meal that night and for Christmas ate vegetarian. For several years after they would only eat ham, haha.

Emotional attachment fuels compassion. What is compassion without attachment? Without attachment can anything be seen as either 'good' or 'bad' ?

what a horrible experience, interesting last sentence

The meaning of Govern is to limit. This makes some of all people to think governing is bad.

Excess of governing makes the bed for revolution and excessive expendutures - thus the effect of governing the govenors is formed. (I Ching #7)

Hmmm - I wonder why mikaelz is in a forum to study Chinese philosophy if mikaelz thinks this way?

The reality is that stupid people suck -and obviously they like it - as it is repeated over and under and between and ... well you get the idea. :unsure:

Didn't realize I have to agree with Chinese governmental policies to study Chinese philosophy lol :lol:

I can't help but feel lines have to be drawn. We need to consider some form of morality/ethics when it comes to our meals. Its going to be different for everyone, but to give it no thought, to have no rules, killing anything, any way is fine -seems to me to be unthinking/crude.

I'm not a vegetarian, but I think the most evolved people follow a simple 'do no unnecessary harm' philosophy Don't go out of your way to spread pain and I think we/I cause a lot of pain, behind the curtain, by our diets.

Michael

I can't help but feel lines have to be drawn. We need to consider some form of morality/ethics when it comes to our meals. Its going to be different for everyone, but to give it no thought, to have no rules, killing anything, any way is fine -seems to me to be unthinking/crude.

I'm not a vegetarian, but I think the most evolved people follow a simple 'do no unnecessary harm' philosophy Don't go out of your way to spread pain and I think we/I cause a lot of pain, behind the curtain, by our diets.

Michael

Any definition of necessary harm has a great degree of hypocrisy in it, so...

we have to admit, we live in a TOUGH world.

Do you even think we are the top of the food chain? We are certainly NOT! ^_^

TOUGH is just attaching a label btw

Edited by Little1

Any definition of necessary harm has a great degree of hypocrisy in it, so...

we have to admit, we live in a TOUGH world.

Do you even think we are the top of the food chain? We are certainly NOT! ^_^

TOUGH is just attaching a label btw

Admitting we live in a TOUGH World doesn't give us carte blanche to add to suffering indiscriminately.

Neither does our place in the food chain. Whether eating or eaten I can make decisions that add to the suffering of another or not. I.E, there are some foods where the animal is given a particularly nasty life and painful death. I can ignore it and eat or not contribute to it. I have that power.

Making a moral code creates situations where there will be hypocrisy, but without one its too easy to take the path of convenience and forget about others.

Sometimes it as simple as- if I don't have to kill something, I won't. I find that simple & people who bring up the 'save the microbes, & plants have feelings' argument 1> don't believe it themselves, 2>it was debunked a decade ago.

I'm not saying people should be vegans. Hell, I'm not. I'm saying to live consciously, you need conscious rules, at least until your pretty far along the Way. Otherwise its an unexamined life.

Michael

Edited by thelerner

I ate a cat calzone in moscow. You know those big furry hats stereo typed as Russian.

Long ago the rabbit population nearest to the city was over killed and now the locals kill cats for the fir to make hats sold to tourist. They call it mystery meat. Some times cat, dog or other. There it is essential for survival. My friend was raised in the the south Thailand jungle and ate every kind of animal. Dogs are not special, they have just been domesticated. Try getting surrounded by a pack of wild dogs with their predator instinct still in tact and see how much you love them. Both dogs and cats are predators and eat people given the chance. My friend from Thailand got a rabid dog latched onto her stomach when she was 12 and dragged of a bridge. Over there dogs are used entirely for defense of homes and the animals are extremely territorial and predatory.

the calzone was awful, but i was starving from lack of food. Cats are more difficult to digest than they are to bath. I bought one of the hats. I hope it wasn't the same cat

Edited by reddragon

I ate a cat calzone in moscow. You know those big furry hats stereo typed as Russian.

Long ago the rabbit population nearest to the city was over killed and now the locals kill cats for the fir to make hats sold to tourist. They call it mystery meat. Some times cat, dog or other. There it is essential for survival. My friend was raised in the the south Thailand gungle and ate every kind of animal. Dogs are not special, they have just been domesticated. Try getting surrounded by a pack of wild dogs with their predator instinct still in tact and see how much you love them. Both dogs and cats are predators and eat people given the chance. My friend from Thailand got a rabid dog latched onto her stomach when she was 12 and dragged of a bridge. Over there dogs are used entirely for defense of homes and the animals are extremely territorial and predatory.

the calzone was awful, but i was starving from lack of food. Cats are more difficult to digest than they are to bath. I bought one of the hats. I hope it wasn't the same cat

Ha Ha Great Story :lol: That one too about the turkey was madness. I really think if we all had to butcher our meat there would be plenty more vegans around.

Cheers,

doubt it. some of my family grew up in a poor area of the US and spent a lot of time

killing their food. Dogs weren't eaten because there was better tasting animals and dogs served a purpose to protect homes. People will eat people when food gets too thin.

Of course dogs go first. If you had t eat a human would you prefer the young and healthy or older and less useful? We have skewed priorities.

about 15 years ago here pittbulls became popular for home protection.

But the animals weren't bought from breeders just people looking to make some cash. the owners of the animal kept them to be feral to guard their homes, but the breed never really loses its kill instinct and many escaped or got turned loose by owners who fear their own pets. The animals started into packs and over a year killed several people including a little girl, they ate her. It took that kind of story before the local government got involved and went out hunting the animals, shooting them. I wonder if the Chinese officers had shot the animals it would be considered more humane?

ever tried to shoot a dog? I think sticks are much safer and effective.

trapping the animals would have been better, but the concern was for rabies infection

which some time travel very quickly through animal population

How many human live do you suppose have been saved over the next year by the killings

children are most susceptible to dog attacks

Edited by reddragon

India is where 85% of all human rabies

deaths occurred between 1995 and

2004. Over this period there were

21404 rabies deaths a year there.

Dogs are responsible for most human

deaths worldwide. Where rabies is

common, dogs may be feared more

than elsewhere.

My link