dorian3000

Davide Verdesi

met this guy in Malaysia where he resides after being kicked out from China. I have seen him do and heard him say things that make him sound more like an impostor than the real deal. I know the info on his websites. Do you know more?

Edited by dorian3000

met this guy in Malaysia where he resides after being kicked out from China. I have seen him do and heard him say things that make him sound more like an impostor than the real deal. I know the info on his websites. Do you know more?

I have not heard of him before, but i suggest asking in the taoist discussion forum!

peace

Ed

make a search on david shen, david verdesi, or DV

and you'll find plenty of material.

Why was he kicked out of China? This is new stuff from what I know?

make a search on david shen, david verdesi, or DV

and you'll find plenty of material.

Why was he kicked out of China? This is new stuff from what I know?

No idea as to why he was actually kicked out. That's what he and his 'entourage' say. Maybe the Chinese don't like people in his line of work or maybe he's done something 'dodgy'...I don't really know much about the guy. One of my colleagues invited him to my school to give a talk on Taoism and it ended up in a David Copperfield-like show with some really pathetic tricks by his Chinese Master and his very very seedy-looking followers.

Still cringing...