voidisyinyang

Grandmaster David Harris

I wonder how old the vid is?

It would be interesting to interview him 20-30 years from now and see if this type of abuse to the body will manifest in severe arthritis?

If he can to a Yogananda at 90 years old (fluid flexablity) sign me up!

After the Greater Kan and Li in 1995 I was pulling off simular stunts without restraint (I give credit to the sunspots and the 100+ temperatures) The heat did manage to kill over 400 in Chicago that year!

Today after many Hours and THOUSANDS of dollars into Eastern healing and Western Medicine I hurt daily.

The damage has not reversed and the Qi Gong Doctors without borders aren't knocking down my door to do pro bono work.

Sorry not to be all puppies kitties and rainbows on this.

I take responsibility for what I did, just dont want to see anyone get hurt.

I did manage to take in some seminars with Bill Wallace in 1998 after his hip replacement and he seemed to be working well.

Can't say the same for Eddie Van Halen

Peace, love, & eternal cosmic wisdom

Rob

post-53655-127027080107_thumb.jpg

I wonder how old the vid is?

It would be interesting to interview him 20-30 years from now and see if this type of abuse to the body will manifest in severe arthritis?

If he can to a Yogananda at 90 years old (fluid flexablity) sign me up!

After the Greater Kan and Li in 1995 I was pulling off simular stunts without restraint (I give credit to the sunspots and the 100+ temperatures) The heat did manage to kill over 400 in Chicago that year!

Today after many Hours and THOUSANDS of dollars into Eastern healing and Western Medicine I hurt daily.

The damage has not reversed and the Qi Gong Doctors without borders aren't knocking down my door to do pro bono work.

Sorry not to be all puppies kitties and rainbows on this.

I take responsibility for what I did, just dont want to see anyone get hurt.

I did manage to take in some seminars with Bill Wallace in 1998 after his hip replacement and he seemed to be working well.

Can't say the same for Eddie Van Halen

Peace, love, & eternal cosmic wisdom

Rob

Rob you can always get a good charge healing from http://springforestqigong.com -- Chunyi Lin does a great job even over the phone (or even better over the phone).....

But that's a good point about the impressive smash ups. There's a big difference between storing up energy to increase your own and transmitting energy for supernatural abilities. You can transmit energy without losing any energy -- beyond the normal aging amounts -- but even then you might have to recharge with food at least (which is an impure source of energy)....

Anyway, of course Bullshido made fun of David Harris. I didn't really dig into his website in depth -- some of the links weren't active. So that's actually a good sign to me -- he's probably too focused on real life interaction then his virtual presence.

http://www.shunshentao.com/DVDs_FAST_QI_GONG_BUILDERS.htm

That gives his qigong practice names -- I notice the heavenly circuit.

Edited by drewhempel

Rob you can always get a good charge healing from http://springforestqigong.com -- Chunyi Lin does a great job even over the phone (or even better over the phone).....

But that's a good point about the impressive smash ups. There's a big difference between storing up energy to increase your own and transmitting energy for supernatural abilities. You can transmit energy without losing any energy -- beyond the normal aging amounts -- but even then you might have to recharge with food at least (which is an impure source of energy)....

Anyway, of course Bullshido made fun of David Harris. I didn't really dig into his website in depth -- some of the links weren't active. So that's actually a good sign to me -- he's probably too focused on real life interaction then his virtual presence.

http://www.shunshentao.com/DVDs_FAST_QI_GONG_BUILDERS.htm

That gives his qigong practice names -- I notice the heavenly circuit.

Man thanks a heap! I'll be sure to keep in touch with any progress.

Enzymes, herbs, and hyaluronic acid as of late are keeping me optimistic.

Thanks again,

Rob

Found this video after watching the one you posted:

There is no way that this would work!

He does have a nice one inch punch though!

Grandmaster is the first clue here. Americans tend to call themselves that. My Taekwondo instructor was one of the first few 9th dans outside Korea. Never called himself master or grandmaster, although he was.

His Shun Shen Tao web site lists him and Ashida Kim as "Supreme Grandmasters".

This is quite impressive, as it means they outrank "Supreme Master Ching Hai", who is "God's Direct Contact"!

Watch Ashida Kim demo himself levitating. It's amazing that he really believes that people will fall for this. Then take note of how Mr Harris assists him in trying to fool people (deceive is a better word).

You know I was sceptical about these supreme grand masters until I saw this kid who seems to have mastered Ashida Kims levitating just from the book (available at dojopress).

Amazing.

Edited by Biff
  • Like 1

BTW before anyone make a sweeping judgement you should take a look and see that these guys are authentic because they have the invisible ninja tattoo...

Only he can do this. You cannot buy that trick from a magic set on ebay.

• Like 1

Just decide for yourself about Ashida Kim by watching the video where he goes into a rant over people republishing his books under other names. His facial expression is hilarious as he simulates this rage while he threatens to prosecute people distributing the pirated books even if they are sold at flea markets.

• Like 1

BTW before anyone make a sweeping judgement you should take a look and see that these guys are authentic because they have the invisible ninja tattoo...

Only he can do this. You cannot buy that trick from a magic set on ebay.

Is that guy being serious or is he a Ninja version of Master Ken ( Enter the Dojo)?