Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Dolphin Suicide and Consciousness: the Cove!

The Cove made me horribly sick...and sad. I became a vegatarian because of it.

BLESSINGS!!!

Great doc indeed, i didn't find it too shocking though, i've been a vegetarian for some time now, and compared to Earthlings and similar movies this is a walk in the park.

Still, the suicide part was pretty interesting, i didn't know dolphins could do that, well actually i don't know if they are actually capable of doing it or if was just an opinion from its owner.

Anyway, i still think whales, dolphins, pandas and polar bears are getting MUCH more attention than pigs, cows and chickens, but it was sad to see these kinda of massacres going on. I really can't understand how can authorities say that wales and dolphins are overeating with a straight face.

Humanity is a virus, really. I'm not just saying it as in a nihilism/existencial sort of way. Our objetive in life is to f*ck it all up. The problem is that we are aware of that and we can't really help it...

Great doc indeed, i didn't find it too shocking though, i've been a vegetarian for some time now, and compared to Earthlings and similar movies this is a walk in the park.

Still, the suicide part was pretty interesting, i didn't know dolphins could do that, well actually i don't know if they are actually capable of doing it or if was just an opinion from its owner.

Anyway, i still think whales, dolphins, pandas and polar bears are getting MUCH more attention than pigs, cows and chickens, but it was sad to see these kinda of massacres going on. I really can't understand how can authorities say that wales and dolphins are overeating with a straight face.

Humanity is a virus, really. I'm not just saying it as in a nihilism/existencial sort of way. Our objetive in life is to f*ck it all up. The problem is that we are aware of that and we can't really help it...

Yeah I'm watching Earthling now. Virus are human too! haha.

Man this movie is painful to watch -- nauseating

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6361872964130308142#

Edited by drewhempel

Yeah I'm watching Earthling now. Virus are human too! haha.

Man this movie is painful to watch -- nauseating

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6361872964130308142#

Earthlings should be shown in schools. It's a little biased of course, but nothing compared to PETA's videos and stupid tactics. It's more information based and unveils what really goes on with dignity and powerful arguments, not only in terms of food, but in our relation with animals as a whole. I was a vegetarian before watching it, but everybody i know who watched either became a vegetarian or started supporting vegetarian lifestyles and animal rights after that (before there was just mockery or indiference).

Well all this is a little offtopic, although dolphins (sadly) are also a included in Earthlings.

What I most took away from this was that seafood is dangerous to eat, especially dolphins. The mercury levels are astronomical.

World governments were too lax on environmental issues especially with fresh water and polluting into oceans.

The dolphins are conscious and we could learn so much from these loving, intelligent beings. They want to connect with us.

What the Japanese are doing in this cove is unethical and pure evil.

In their mind, they view them as a pest that eats all of their fish. And in reality, it's the HUMANS who are eating all of the fish.

Humanity is effin' up the food chain in such a crazy way. Who knows if we can survive the irresponsibility. Sumeria wasn't. Greece wasn't. The Roman Empire wasn't... let's see if this civilization can withstand this imbalance with the world and it's resources.

Sign in to follow this