april

Kundalini and Occult Powers

I agree and my apologies that you were subjected to that post.(once again Findley's posts are under review :()

Like many here I really value your efforts and contributions to TTB. Thank you April.

Let Findley speak - we are all big enough to read or not read, listen or not listen. Its very hard if not impossible to insult a person with genuine spiritual advancement.

I am often asked about the relationship between Kundalini and Occult Powers. After living with Kundalini for 40 years, here is my take on the subject.

We need to teach by example, rather than by diktat, decree or duress.

Is April the same as JJ Semple? Sometimes April talks as though she is JJ Semple and sometimes speaks on his behalf. JJ S feels good talking through another personality unlike his blog which he writes himself? Nothing wrong with that just that my curiosity got better of me as April gets in and out of JJ Semple's role :lol:

Is April the same as JJ Semple? Sometimes April talks as though she is JJ Semple and sometimes speaks on his behalf. JJ S feels good talking through another personality unlike his blog which he writes himself? Nothing wrong with that just that my curiosity got better of me as April gets in and out of JJ Semple's role :lol:

Good question. My name is April Mintoff. I work with JJ. In fact, click my profile and you'll see that this was stated at the time I set up my ID.

From time to time JJ does write something for the Forum, which I always put in direct quotes ("") or tell me something which I translate into indirect speech. He's occupied with writing, speaking and consulting, but looks at the Forum from time to time. I take care of the mundane issues at Life Force Books, which, right now, includes taxes. Ho-hum :o

I also review and edit his writings: articles, books, website, podcasts.

JJ says, "I like this Forum because I always learn something new. Over the last 40 years I've been concentrating on GFM and my trusty Hatha Yoga practice. I may never have a chance to practice these new techniques, but I want to learn about them and the people who teach them.

"Instead of believing we hold an exclusive title to self-realization, we need to cooperate and share techniques and practices. Only if we are seen as having one voice will skeptics take us seriously."