Sign in to follow this  
My Meditation Year

Brand Newbie...Hi.

I just discovered this site through delicious, and it seems like what I'm looking for. It seems to have an uncommonly congenial atmosphere.

(I'll probably mostly lurk for a while)

Anyway: hello!

Edited by My Meditation Year

Hi

Welcome to Taobums - I had a look at your blog - good luck with the meditation year. Are you going to try different types of meditation or just the body scan?

Hope you enjoy Taobums its an interesting and friendly (mostly) place.

Cheers.

John

Hi

Welcome to Taobums - I had a look at your blog - good luck with the meditation year. Are you going to try different types of meditation or just the body scan?

Cheers.

John

Hello and welcome - Have a fine year...

Hi

Cheers.

John

Cool! Thanks for visiting. I intend do many different things, and by the end of the year I imagine it will be mostly various sorts of sitting meditation and yoga. But: I'm not wedded to any particular course. I think it will be better if I decide as I go, since I'll develop better understanding of what I'm doing as I gain experience.

[Edit] If anyone else happens to go to my blog mymeditationyear.com, I'd like to know what kinds of things you'd like it to cover. This project just began and I'm still trying to understand how to do it well.

Edited by My Meditation Year

Sign in to follow this