Sign in to follow this  
RongzomFan

No Need to Eat and Drink

Has anyone stumbled across instructions that allow one the ability to survive without eating or drinking?

My thinking is that if someone has this ability they can choose move to a temperate climate, and just live free outdoors. No job, no worries

I know of a practice which is based on developing the ability to harvest solar energy through the eyes (i.e. staring at the sun), and it is said that with some daily practice you can avoid using food. The Indian guy who developed this technique is Hira Ratan Manek, this is his website. Read details there.

However, this process - just like any other I've ever met - doesn't allow to avoid water. If you think about it, fire can mean the sun, water means water, of course, earth is the ground you live on, and wind is air. These are the four elements, the essentials for you staying alive.

The main concept is that every life receives the same energy - the one from the sun. This is the root of all energy accumulating in living creatures. Green plants harvest this energy source, then animals eat plants, other animals eat these animals, and human eats all of them. But in reality, what we put into our body is just modified solar energy.

However, just as the body is able to utilize solar energy for developing vitamins, it is also able to utilize it in another way. Green plants utilize solar energy via chlorophyll molecules which human bodies don't contain. But we have hemoglobin, which is almost the same molecule except for one single atom. The theory which I mentioned above, is based on the connection between the eyes and the talamus. By gazing into the sun, the stimulation of the talamus results in the slight growth of this area of the brain, and this may end up in the ability to utilize solar energy via hemoglobin and avoid food. HRM was tested for over 200 days continuously and he didn't eat for that time.

But he still needs water.

That has been debunked. He is a big fraud. I contacted one of the doctors Manek claims to have studied him. Did you really think an Ivy League doctor would say Manek is real? This same doctor appeared in the documentary Religulous with Bill Maher, among other things. All you will get from sungazing is eye damage.

But thanks for the try at least.

Edited by alwayson

If consciousness is a slave to the body; the body is a slave to nourishment. To receive nourishment in modern times, most must look to the masters of production, which will enslave both the mind and body. It is a tricky cycle to overcome, but there are various methods which only the seeker can find on their own.

There is help available, but some of those paths are also a form of slavery. Be wary.

Has anyone stumbled across instructions that allow one the ability to survive without eating or drinking?

My thinking is that if someone has this ability they can choose move to a temperate climate, and just live free outdoors. No job, no worries

Yeah it's called bigu -- I went 8 days with no hunger and had only half glass of water.

You can search bigu for details -- the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" gives the training.

You just need a good source of jing energy -- which is the electrochemical energy that is sex energy -- more pure than food energy.

Or you can convert your own sex energy into chi -- electromagnetic -- and then shoot it back into your lower body for storage. This is the usual alchemical training but requires isolation because others around you will be attracted to your accumulated chi energy and try to suck it from you -- even subconsciously on their part.

Good luck but remember after this training you can't go back to a normal diet. Typical yoga masters rely on the "modified bigu" diet which means one small veggie meal a day plus one day of fasting a week. And to do that you also have to stay in deep meditation about 4 hours a day at least. Which means being a professional meditater for the most part -- but after the pineal gland is opened up then there's really no choice. You can eat normally but it creates energy blockages which have to be transformed. The higher your energy the easier it is to transform them.

Emotional energy is more of a blockage than food -- so if you do try the "modified bigu" diet then as your energy purifies you will be exorcising the demons of people around you -- which means they will freak out and then try to get you to eat their food. So then you get emotionally abused -- the "holier than thou" treatment -- and people push their crap food on you (corn-fed meat, refined sugar, salt) -- basically civilization.

Since the West does not have a tradition of yoga the spiritual diet is not accepted -- and even in the Theravada yoga tradition fasting is considered to be rare as going without food means getting possessed by a "hungry ghost."

So the real bigu is rare as it is the real alchemical training instead of just being a mind yoga ritual priest. But since monasteries have been turned into training centers for the civilians -- i.e. the citizens control the funding and therefore boss the monks around -- there is little serious meditation practice. The focus is instead of doing job training or teaching language or religious studies as logical training and morality, etc.

Emotional energy is more of a blockage than food -- so if you do try the "modified bigu" diet then as your energy purifies you will be exorcising the demons of people around you -- which means they will freak out and then try to get you to eat their food. So then you get emotionally abused -- the "holier than thou" treatment -- and people push their crap food on you (corn-fed meat, refined sugar, salt) -- basically civilization.

This is so true. I experience this at work a lot. They keep on pushing their highly processed and ageing food to me every time we have the end of month celebration. I humbly and politely decline but they still think I am a weirdo. :) Asians at least won't care what you eat. Each to their own. Sadly traditional Asian diets are slowly being replaced by the Western "toxic" influence.

Check out the Buddha Boy. I wonder how he's doing by the way.

Just for anyone curious: Buddha Boy practices Tummo learnt from the Sakya sect of Tibetan Buddhism.

He has not eaten/drank/pissed/slept/etc, intends not to, for his 6 year meditation retreat.

There is a documentary on him by Discovery Channel called 'Boy with Divine Powers', quite fascinating.

Last heard in 2009, he's doing fine.

Edited by xabir2005

This is so true. I experience this at work a lot. They keep on pushing their highly processed and ageing food to me every time we have the end of month celebration. I humbly and politely decline but they still think I am a weirdo. :) Asians at least won't care what you eat. Each to their own. Sadly traditional Asian diets are slowly being replaced by the Western "toxic" influence.

yes sadly, GIANT western corporations have the money to keep flashing their advertisments and change the mindset of young consumers, who are still easily-influenced by MEDIA in general.

Alwayson,

You are much better off getting a small plot of land, having a large garden (Which you can do quite cheap), and living a simple life that way.

It doesn't make any sense cultivating some sort of "ability" for years, just so you can find a more remote place to meditate. Just my thoughts.

Just for anyone curious: Buddha Boy practices Tummo learnt from the Sakya sect of Tibetan Buddhism.

He has not eaten/drank/pissed/slept/etc, intends not to, for his 6 year meditation retreat.

There is a documentary on him by Discovery Channel called 'Boy with Divine Powers', quite fascinating.

Last heard in 2009, he's doing fine.

Which you can watch here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1486109055767132866#

Amongst some renowned breatharians we have the saint, Therese Neumann who once stated:

One of the reasons I am here on earth today is to prove that man can live by God's invisible light, and not by food only.

And Giri Bala, an Indian mystic who didn't drink or eat for 66 years.

1. Your nourishment derives from the finer energies of the air and sunlight, and from the cosmic power which recharges your body through the medulla oblongata.

2. "Mother," I asked, "why don't you teach others the method of living without food?"

My ambitious hopes for the world's starving millions were nipped in the bud.

"No." She shook her head. "I was strictly commanded by my guru not to divulge the secret. It is not his wish to tamper with God's dharma of creation. The farmers would not thank me if I taught many people to live without eating! The luscious fruits would lie uselessly on the ground. It appears that misery, starvation, and disease are whips of our karma which ultimately drive us to seek the true meaning of life."

2. "Mother," I said slowly, "what is the use of your having been singled out to live without eating?"

"To prove that man is Spirit." Her face lit with wisdom. "To demonstrate that by divine advancement he can gradually learn to live by the Eternal Light and not by food."

The saint sank into a deep meditative state. Her gaze was directed inward; the gentle depths of her eyes became expressionless. She gave a certain sigh, the prelude to the ecstatic breathless trance. For a time she had fled to the questionless realm, the heaven of inner joy.

A truly highly evolved human being. Namaste, Giri Bala. :)

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Sign in to follow this