Sign in to follow this  
Upfromtheashes

Kundalini Clarity Videos Tao Semko

I am sure these vids will benefit people, and IMO is exactly what the people need.

I dont think he's nailed it on the "emotion" category, because many people are emotional for many reasons, depressed, laughing asses off watching stand-up comedy, etc. Thats human existence, so why is this a category for k awakening? Probably the change-in emotional states is closer to the cause of what may fire off kundalini, and there are likely other preconditions that make certain emotional situations more effective. If we were to analyse why secret smile works, I would say that the tapping into the specific (higher level) emotions that it does whilst in an alpha state is the driver.

I am sure these vids will benefit people, and IMO is exactly what the people need.

I dont think he's nailed it on the "emotion" category, because many people are emotional for many reasons, depressed, laughing asses off watching stand-up comedy, etc. Thats human existence, so why is this a category for k awakening? Probably the change-in emotional states is closer to the cause of what may fire off kundalini, and there are likely other preconditions that make certain emotional situations more effective. If we were to analyse why secret smile works, I would say that the tapping into the specific (higher level) emotions that it does whilst in an alpha state is the driver.

Hey

My Take on what he said regarding emotions was to make sure not to repress them - Let em' flow freely -

I liked these too.

About the emotions part, I see it that emotions (any of them) have their own "power" which is qualitatively quite different from other types of sensation or thinking. Feeling them changes everything (however briefly)in oneself. And others too, but that's another topic ;-)

The secret smile seems to me to use rising crescendos of feeling that just get bigger and bigger until they "whoosh". Then the directional bit is getting all that to "whoosh" up the central channel.

Lately it has seemed even more crucial to me that one can access such emotions at will. Not to have them bound by experience (of course that's nice too :lol: ) For another thread isn't there another practice that uses JUST emotions to work its stuff?

Sign in to follow this