Edward M

Kunlun in the UK?

Have not read most of the kunlun threads because of the mixed messages coming form everybody. But listenig to an interview with Max on youtube it seems quite appealing to me..BUT, i'm in the uk london so would like to ask if it can be done from the book/dvd if any..or if not are there any uk retreats/seminars planned?

cheers

Ed

Hey Ed,

You can get the book and practice for 6 months, then attend a Refinement Course and train with Max personally.

Another option (which I think is better) is finding a facilitator instead of the book. There are some in Italy, Germany, Norway, Sweden and France. I've met Sven and Jan from Germany and they are great people.

It's better to train with someone in person, because they can help you progress in many ways, and also know safety measures. Another thing is that you can get the transmission and learn red phoenix (and many other practices which aren't in the book).

Then after 6 months of training with someone (or only seeing them once), you can still go to Max.

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Scotty

Hi Scotty,

Thanks for your advice! i will bare it in mind, and if i get the financial opportunity maybe go find a facilitator :)

thanks

Ed

i think you need to know more about the history, where kunlun came from, how many years of practise did the old masters recommend, what type of foundation practise did they do and for how long......etc etc

before choosing a 6month course and then thinking 'its time', so many 'modern style teaching' just like to take the shortcut to the top, exposing the student to real potential dangers !

Have not read most of the kunlun threads because of the mixed messages coming form everybody. But listenig to an interview with Max on youtube it seems quite appealing to me..BUT, i'm in the uk london so would like to ask if it can be done from the book/dvd if any..or if not are there any uk retreats/seminars planned?

cheers

Ed

Hi Ed,

I spoke to Diana Aubrey of http://www.primordialalchemist.com and she said if there is enough people we can get a facilitator to come and teach a seminar in the uk. If there is anyone in the UK interested then PM me.

Kan will be coming to Europe - Germany, Norway, Italy and France in June. Check kunlunbliss.com for details.

Also if there is interest for a seminar in UK, please PM me.

The Serpent Power is the key to fa Jing without raising the snake you will never no the power of chi. Cloudhand ps; its frought with dangers so beware!