bindo

Korean Taoist Master

This is an interesting interview with Korean Taoist Master Chung San

ย 

Hmm that's cool. What a coincidence. A friend of mine was just visiting from Korea. She calls it Sundo and she is a Zen practitioner, but this particular practice of Sundo is part of their Zen practice, they teach it at their temple and it has over 120 levels. Each level takes a few months to master(min 1 hour daily). She hasn't been sick at all in the past 5 years.

Cool link - This may be an extension of this group here in the US www.sundo.org - I visited this center a few years back, only got to attend one class but very cool.

R

Hmm that's cool. What a coincidence. A friend of mine was just visiting from Korea. She calls it Sundo and she is a Zen practitioner, but this particular practice of Sundo is part of their Zen practice, they teach it at their temple and it has over 120 levels. Each level takes a few months to master(min 1 hour daily). She hasn't been sick at all in the past 5 years.

This guy's teachings seem to be "real taoism", if there is such a thing.

;)

ย 

...Thx, you know how to post good internet links, you geek!

Koreans have a tendency to "exaggerate" in terms of authenticity. The history of the lineage sounds a bit ify. Interesting nonetheless.

Is Sundo real Daoist school?

Does they teach Nei Dan or only Dao Yin Shu?

ย 

Ormus

Edited by Ormus

Not Found?
ย 

bl_t_01.gif ์ด ์—๋Ÿฌ๋Š” ์š”์ฒญํ•˜์‹  ํŒŒ์ผ์ด ์กด์žฌํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š๋Š” ๊ฒฝ์šฐ์— ๋ฐœ์ƒํ•˜๊ฒŒ ๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ย  ย  [ํ™•์ธ ๋ฐ ์กฐ์น˜๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•] ย  1) ์š”์ฒญํ•œ HTML ํŒŒ์ผ์ด๋‚˜ CGI ์Šคํฌ๋ฆฝํŠธ ํŒŒ์ผ์ด ์กด์žฌํ•˜๋Š”์ง€ ํ™•์ธํ•˜์‹œ๊ธธ ๋ฐ”๋ž๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋Œ€๋ถ€๋ถ„ URL์ด๋‚˜
blank.gif๋งํฌ๋ฅผ ์ž˜๋ชป ์—ฐ๊ฒฐํ•œ ๊ฒฝ์šฐ์— ๋ฐœ์ƒํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

2) ๋ฆฌ๋ˆ…์Šค์„œ๋ฒ„์ผ ๊ฒฝ์šฐ ๋Œ€์†Œ๋ฌธ์ž๋ฅผ ๊ตฌ๋ถ„ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์š”์ฒญํŒŒ์ผ์˜ ์ •ํ™•ํ•œ ๋Œ€์†Œ๋ฌธ์ž๋ฅผ ํ™•์ธํ•˜์‹œ๊ธธ ๋ฐ”๋ž๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.