bindo

Anti Aging Guy

Raw diet with super-foods and a lot of sleep will keep you look very young and fit.

Also if you rewire your energy body and physical body not to follow natural human/planetary clock of time, and actually go in reverse... This requires so much effort, and probably your mind will get stuck clinging to the physical form. A lot of so called "taoist immortals" who are still living are "stuck" this way. Some say it's worse then being a lay person and do nothing.

How can you rewire your body not to follow the natural human/planetary clock of time? Aren't spiritual people supposed to live 'with' nature? Live WITH the clock of time and the seasons?

Clinging to the physical form? If you want to look young i'd have to say that is 100% CLINGING to the physical form.

Want to look young? Eat less. Caloric restriction. That will work. Also I think buying expensive products that have been proven to keep you looking younger will work. I don't believe meditating will keep you looking young. Meditating will help you feel young and you might get some offspin from that, that helps you look younger.

Do you know for sure the 5 Tibetans work.

From my experience and from what I've seen in a few people who do them

they don't work. Our hair has turned gray.

Don't know why they get so much credit.

Maybe we should start a 5 tibetans challange

I began to get results in the first few weeks - But... I had been practicing T5T minus the Kundalini exercises and not being Celebate for about 30 years without knowing that what I was practicing was T5T- I just tought that I was doing Hatha Yoga and meditation (Savanasa)

The first results of being celebate were that my hair and fingernails grew really fast and still are. The second was that my Qi picked up drasticaly which shot my kundalini almost through the roof. I had been being held up on the throat chakra and now I'm borderline between the crown and aura. My opening the Chakras now begin at the throat whereas before my ability to pass the Chakras ended at my throat Chakra...

Also - I went to Taiwan recently and picked up a baseball sized clear crystal that was cut out of a Geode and am meditating & sleeping under it

Maybe it is my own wishing that the crystal is helping - but I am experiencing a strong growth in my meditation after the last few years of being stagnant...

Orgasims are nice - but the end results are like wounding yourself.

The key to understanding all is in knowing that Bodily tissue that is expelled in the form of sperm, that must be replaced, is literaly made from Stem cells: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/07/08/2619961.htm

I'm not going 100% celebate but about 75%.

There are some ascetics wandering in Asia who are very old, certainly of an age people would think is impossible. Well they exist and are very real, and the secret that allowed to stay that long on this physical plane is the following:

1. Live in the mountains away from all wordly distractions.

2. Are completely celibate.

3. Live on chi and dew.

4. Practice internal training non-stop.

5. Are highly evolved souls.

Besides, they don't need to sell their secret for the almighty dollar. It is free for anyone who dares to follow that path. How many would? ;)

Namaste.

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

FWIW, my opinion of the 5 tibetans is that they will give similar results as a good yoga/qigong program. Which is to say very good results, but there's nothing specifically magical about them.

I agree.

There is nothing magical about them.

There are some ascetics wandering in Asia who are very old, certainly of an age people would think is impossible. Well they exist and are very real, and the secret that allowed to stay that long on this physical plane is the following:

3. Live on chi and dew.

Besides, they don't need to sell their secret for the almighty dollar. It is free for anyone who dares to follow that path. How many would? ;)

Namaste.

I agree. Genetics, diet & general lifestyle all do have a noticeable impact.

However, the few I've seen with remarkable health and youthfulness well beyond their years were neidan/qigong masters. So, I don't believe this level of anti-aging can be attained without a lot of hardcore internal energy work...which VERY VERY few will ever have the drive or discipline to do. You essentially have to stop living like a human and start living like a tree - some of which are the longest-living organisms on the planet...

A tree said to be the oldest on the planet - thought to be nearly 10,000 years old - has been found in Sweden.

_44578198_oldesttree226b.jpg

Scientists from Umeaa University discovered the spruce on Fulu Mountain in Dalarna province while carrying out a census of tree species there in 2004.

The age of its genetic material was recently calculated using carbon dating at a laboratory in Miami, Florida.

Scientists had believed the world's oldest trees were 4,000-year-old pine trees found in North America.

The oldest, a bristlecone pine named Methuselah located in California's White Mountains, is aged 4,768, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.

Cloning

The new record contender, which would have taken root just after the last ice age, was found among a cluster of around 20 spruces believed to be more than 8,000 years old at an altitude of 910m (2,985ft) on Fulu Mountain.

The visible portion of the spruce was comparatively new, but analysis of four "generations" of remains - cones and wood - found underneath its crown showed its root system had been growing for 9,550 years, Umeaa University said.

3. Live on chi and dew.

Namaste.

Edited: typo.

This is what I call existing for the sake of mere existing (or living for the sake of mere survival) - which makes no sense at all IMO.

You essentially have to stop living like a human and start living like a tree - some of which are the longest-living organisms on the planet...

Hmmm. A bit like that but not exactly the same. You need to bear in mind that the ascetic tradition in Asia is a rich one that some spiritual seekers have kept alive for thousands of years. :)

This is what I call existing for the sake of mere existing (or living for the sake of mere survival) - which makes no sense at all IMO.

Sometimes I think whether I should really continue posting on Internet forums or give up and continue with my own practice.

Listen, go to the mountains, leave everything behind for ten years, then come back and decide whether you would write again what you just did.

You essentially have to stop living like a human and start living like a tree - some of which are the longest-living organisms on the planet...

Hmmm. A bit like that but not exactly the same. You need to bear in mind that the ascetic tradition in Asia is a rich one that some spiritual seekers have kept alive for thousands of years. :)

I didn't say it was a bad thing. I'm aiming for a semi-ascetic lifestyle myself..

My point is simply that most laymen would NEVER be able to stomach that. Most can't even resist McDonald's, Marlboros & mindless video games. So, forget about living a pristine existence practicing meditation. :lol:

Just listen to the typical American attitude towards health:

article-1260248-08D8ECC4000005DC-891_468x333.jpg

The host told Oliver he believed diet pills were the only successful way to lose weight in the U.S. and that he expected humans to 'evolve to the point where 1,000 years from now we all weigh 500-600lbs and it will be OK'.

Letterman started off the segment by outlining his thoughts on why Oliver's healthy eating plan wouldn't work.

'We got to talking about how difficult it is for people to lose weight and I maintained that try as hard as you might you are never going to succeed because we are living in a culture dominated by the commerce of selling food that is inherently unhealthy.'

Oliver said despite the dominance of fast food, he hoped to educate people about what they were putting in their bodies and the health problems they will face in the future.

However, Letterman fired back he had battled weight problems himself and controversially believes diet pills are the only successful way to lose weight in America.

He said: 'After five or six, ten or 20 years of trying to lose weight there is nothing in this culture you can do to lose weight short of medication.

'If you want to go to a doctor, no seriously, go to a doctor and they'll be happy to give you as many pills as you need.

'But as long as we are trying to feed this many people we are going to continue to eat bad food. And you think McDonald's is going to close down? No, they're not going to close down.'

'God bless you but here's what I think will happen. I think that the species will evolve to the point where 1,000 years from now we all weigh 5-600lbs and it will be OK.'

And people wonder why health care costs keep spiraling in this country???

I'm going to start eating raw fish. Yeah that's it: open up the fancy

ceviche recipe book.

It's fortunate that we now have a decent fresh fish market.

Edited by tyler zambori

Sometimes I think whether I should really continue posting on Internet forums or give up and continue with my own practice.

If we leave the world then it only gets worse. Thanks for staying. :)

One point that seems to be missed is that T5T was only a response to an original book:

The Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth by Peter Kelder

Where it does make the claims of lengthening lifespan etc whereas T5T is more concerned with Yoga ...

For those that don't read so well - the secret is exercise, meditation and celibacy - And I would think that diet and pure water would help more than a little. (Pure water fell from the sky, for millions of years, and was called rain.) Today's water is full of heavy metals - even city water comes from iron pipes leading into copper pipes and in some cases still lead pipes - whereas the Chloronated water - with an acid PH reacts with the metals to make them soluable - just in time for your body...

My concept of how the life extension works is that Celibacy helps to conserve sperm - which in reality are our body's most powerful embryonic stem cells - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embryonic_stem_cell

Embryonic stem cells are distinguished by two distinctive properties: their pluripotency and their capability to self-renew themselves indefinitely.

and at the same time stops us from a process that is very akin to wounding ourselves as the sperm are body tissue that must be regenerated just as a wound must heal...

( but don't it hurt sooo good! :wub: )

Download the book free from here - from what appears to be India:

http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/downloads/ancient_secret_of_the_fountain_of_youth_peter_kelder.pdf

I'm going to start eating raw fish. Yeah that's it: open up the fancy

ceviche recipe book.

It's fortunate that we now have a decent fresh fish market.

You'd like to read this info:

http://www.13.waisays.com/fish.htm

If we leave the world then it only gets worse. Thanks for staying

I know, our world has always been in pretty bad shape but nowadays we are at one of our lowest points in terms of moral and spiritual values. So people like us need to give a little push to souls who are ready for awakening. Thanks.

Didn't Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth book 2 reveal that the 6th Tibetan as the real key to appearing youthful. "The one extremely important factor for looking dramatically younger... I've intentionally been holding back on" page 29 http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/downloads/ancient_secret_of_the_fountain_of_youth_peter_kelder.pdf

Apparently the Colonel didn't really try to tell people about #6, he felt few would have the motivation and drive to do some form of retention and drawing the energy upwards with the breath. He's probably right, while I aim for balance, if I had to do strict retention and no sexual interaction, well I'd rather die.

(If it wasn't book 2 I'm sure it's in one of them, along with using raw butter to reverse hair loss.)

While I did enjoy practicing T5T, like others I'm just not sure is they are "better" than Tai Chi / Chi Gongs / Meditation etc..... Although I am thinking about trialling headstands to see if they help with hair loss. While my skin looks very young and healthy, I'm going grey in the beard and running out of hair :lol:

Didn't Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth book 2 reveal that the 6th Tibetan as the real key to appearing youthful. "The one extremely important factor for looking dramatically younger... I've intentionally been holding back on" page 29 http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/downloads/ancient_secret_of_the_fountain_of_youth_peter_kelder.pdf

Apparently the Colonel didn't really try to tell people about #6, he felt few would have the motivation and drive to do some form of retention and drawing the energy upwards with the breath. He's probably right, while I aim for balance, if I had to do strict retention and no sexual interaction, well I'd rather die.

(If it wasn't book 2 I'm sure it's in one of them, along with using raw butter to reverse hair loss.)

While I did enjoy practicing T5T, like others I'm just not sure is they are "better" than Tai Chi / Chi Gongs / Meditation etc..... Although I am thinking about trialling headstands to see if they help with hair loss. While my skin looks very young and healthy, I'm going grey in the beard and running out of hair :lol:

Simple & direct - Point being Celebacy - the retention of Stem cells.

Simple & direct - Point being Celebacy IS the retention of Stem cells so as to use them for other than producing sperm.

An interesting find when I went searching for what a Purine was and did in our body - it points to a diet with MSG And/Or too much meat in it as the source of Arthritus.

Foods that contain purines

Because uric acid is formed from the breakdown of purines, low-purine diets are often used to help treat conditions like gout in which excessive uric acid is deposited in the tissues of the body. The average daily diet for an adult in the U.S. contains approximately 600-1,000 milligrams of purines.

Uric acid levels in the blood and other parts of the body can become too high, however, under a variety of circumstances. Since our kidneys are responsible for helping keep blood levels of uric acid balanced, kidney problems can lead to excessive accumulation of uric acid in various parts of the body. Excessive breakdown of cells can also cause uric acid build-up. When uric acid accumulates, uric acid crystals (called monosodium urate crystals) can become deposited in our tendons, joints, kidneys, and other organs. This accumulation of uric acid crystals is called gouty arthritis, or simply "gout."

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=george&dbid=51

Edited by ~jK~

Even though these photo's appear to be air brushed, he still looks pretty young in this video.

Bindo -- this guy has been discredited at least three times on this forum. Try doing a search for him, and lots will show up.

A simple Amazon search of his book will show you the controversial reviews. I'd say away.

You're better off asking my mom her beauty secret. She's in her mid 50s, and all the time gets asked if she's in her mid 30s.

You're better off asking my mom her beauty secret.

Dear Dao,

You look awesome; can you teach me your way of beauty?

:D

Listen, go to the mountains, leave everything behind for ten years, then come back and decide whether you would write again what you just did.

Did you do it?

I don't have experience of how to live a life as a hermit, but I know what I will not have in my life if I live like a hermit. No other people around me; no loved ones; no sharing of anything; no received emotions and no given emotions to anybody. And of course things like entertainment, fun, sex, and other things which are basic parts of average human life.

You see, you must not decry someone because he likes the things which are parts of his (and everyone else's) life. If you really want to help others, then you should rather try to tell how to overcome the average, and become a supercreature who will not get depressed and sick of isolation if living like a hermit, instead of acting offended as if you would already be enlightened and you would do a mere favor for us by being here and writing...

I know, our world has always been in pretty bad shape but nowadays we are at one of our lowest points in terms of moral and spiritual values. So people like us need to give a little push to souls who are ready for awakening. Thanks.

So you, and your elevated soul looking down to us poor guys, think that the middle age, when burning human people alive was average daily activity, and thousands were killed in the name of the highest spiritual creature, was actually a brighter time than today?

Man, you're misguided...