Eric Yudelove

Beginning Taoist Practices

All that swirling stuff that some of you are seeing is the light starting to congeal-become coherent. It's a beautiful sight seeing universes twirling in our third eye. It's your growing connection to oneness with the Universe or as we call it-Tao.
Hmm, I just found another very interesting description of what may be the same phenomena (p 31):
Look at the edge of the cloud, but focus on a point about a foot in front of you. Breathe in and when you breathe out see the cloud disappearing. When you practice this for a while you'll start to see an image in front of you that looks like a circular heat wave spiraling this is called an Astral Tube with which you can put thoughts into the heads of other people or pick up theirs. Once you develop this Astral Tube, you will be able to read the thoughts of others and put thoughts in the minds of others.

Once you see this you can split clouds a lot faster and if you focus even harder you'll start to see Vitality Globules darting around. You can only split clouds only so long during the day because in your Solar Ray you not only send energy, but energy travels down your Ray into your body. I woke up one night after doing this and the spiral was so thick and huge and I could see it in the dark.

This was seen during my last attempt at the practice

Closest representation of what I experienced, only I saw greater optic nerve and corpus callosum detail.

Deep

post-53655-127310948123_thumb.jpg

This was seen during my last attempt at the practice

Closest representation of what I experienced, only I saw greater optic nerve and corpus callosum detail.

Deep

Dear Robert:

That is wonderful.

You are one of the reasons I came here.

Could you tell us more about this experience and anything else you would like to share.

I love your mandala.

If you prefer you can contact me personally.

May the Peace and Harmony of Kwan Yin Bring Blessings to You and Your Loved Ones,

Eric Yudelove

Edited by Eric Yudelove

Have to admit I stole the mandala off a Zeppelin post at Dimeadozen.org ( hey that's what all good musicians do right?).

The bizarre thing about this post here is after I did a search for an image of a brain transversal MRI, my stepson Brett the very next day

did a search of a deviated septum after seeing it on a favorite drama of his and immediately found almost the same image.

and so it goes...

John Bonham sends me to the woodshed

Master Eric sends me to the Vision Fest (no pun intended)

http://www.visionfestival.org/

stay tuned (pun intended)

and endless Thank You's (Page pun intended)

post-53655-127321967244_thumb.jpg

That's cool, I see the same thing, only not a 2d image. Landing in the middle of the brain after travelling down the optic nerves, having a view of the whole brain. There the light spreads, eventually filling the whole body.

I stopped having trouble with the technique when I started visualizing the sun with eyes closed. Open-eyed visualization was just too much for my scope of concentration together with the technique. Perhaps I'll pick that up at a later point, when I have it all down clearer.

Been working with the 100 days book, it adds a lot to it, I'm really glad I'm doing it. Also, the inner smile and healing sounds feel really good :)

That's cool, I see the same thing, only not a 2d image. Landing in the middle of the brain after travelling down the optic nerves, having a view of the whole brain. There the light spreads, eventually filling the whole body.

I stopped having trouble with the technique when I started visualizing the sun with eyes closed. Open-eyed visualization was just too much for my scope of concentration together with the technique. Perhaps I'll pick that up at a later point, when I have it all down clearer.

Been working with the 100 days book, it adds a lot to it, I'm really glad I'm doing it. Also, the inner smile and healing sounds feel really good :)

Cool!

Right

not 2d but the best I could find.

During the 05-06 season my visualizations of the organs really came to the fore, colours and all

like they say "works if you work it"

Had an experience with this that may be insignificant, but I'll state it anyways.

I followed the meditation as usual, and was at the third eye turning my focus around. This time i felt that when I looked inwards my focus was off, like I wasn't looking at the right place (I was glancing up more towards the left hemisphere). I adjusted my line of sight to go straight in, inbetween the two hemispheres, so what I was seeing was more like a road between two great mountains, or like the entrance to a deep valley.

I started moving inwards, through the "valley", towards the center of the brain. A bit on the way I saw something new, a cube made of pulsing light where I usually pass by on heading further inwards. I go closer to look, interested in what it may be.

This is where it may become insignificant due to the dreamy nature of the vision.

when I get close enough I come upon the entrance to a palace grounds. At first it was keeping it's distance as I approached, but I managed to "just be there" after a while. When I step in two guards approach me, saying the palace is for the king only. I answer that I am the king, and they reluctantly let me pass. The palace has a long shallow pool in front of it, and is very lofty and open. Just one room with a throne in it, open to all sides except behind. Come to think of it, it all looked a bit like the Lincoln memorial.

I step up in front of the throne, and ask who's there, the throne answers emptiness. A long conversation later, about the nature of myself and why I should be allowed to sit on the throne as a part of emptiness (it wanted a very good reason to let me up, understandably so...)it let me sit. When I sat down, my mind went completely blank, and it was more as if my consciousness, all at once, radiated from the point I was at, outwards in all directions. I have felt it somewhat before, but then it was more as if there were still some stray thoughts and ideas floating around, and I was more or less collected and focused into emptiness. This was as if all the "light" had gone into the upper center, and simply sat there radiating.

I sat there a while, but eventually I had to take leave.

Paralells can be drawn to Taoist literature, but I've read it a bit too many times for it to be spontaneously the same experience. My guess is I was dreamy and helped create the vision. But then again, I'll see where I end up today. If the palace is there I may want to think about working a bit on the decoration. Some koi in the pool perhaps, and a few trees with beautiful birds in them...

Had an experience with this that may be insignificant, but I'll state it anyways.

I followed the meditation as usual, and was at the third eye turning my focus around. This time i felt that when I looked inwards my focus was off, like I wasn't looking at the right place (I was glancing up more towards the left hemisphere). I adjusted my line of sight to go straight in, inbetween the two hemispheres, so what I was seeing was more like a road between two great mountains, or like the entrance to a deep valley.

I started moving inwards, through the "valley", towards the center of the brain. A bit on the way I saw something new, a cube made of pulsing light where I usually pass by on heading further inwards. I go closer to look, interested in what it may be.

This is where it may become insignificant due to the dreamy nature of the vision.

when I get close enough I come upon the entrance to a palace grounds. At first it was keeping it's distance as I approached, but I managed to "just be there" after a while. When I step in two guards approach me, saying the palace is for the king only. I answer that I am the king, and they reluctantly let me pass. The palace has a long shallow pool in front of it, and is very lofty and open. Just one room with a throne in it, open to all sides except behind. Come to think of it, it all looked a bit like the Lincoln memorial.

I step up in front of the throne, and ask who's there, the throne answers emptiness. A long conversation later, about the nature of myself and why I should be allowed to sit on the throne as a part of emptiness (it wanted a very good reason to let me up, understandably so...)it let me sit. When I sat down, my mind went completely blank, and it was more as if my consciousness, all at once, radiated from the point I was at, outwards in all directions. I have felt it somewhat before, but then it was more as if there were still some stray thoughts and ideas floating around, and I was more or less collected and focused into emptiness. This was as if all the "light" had gone into the upper center, and simply sat there radiating.

I sat there a while, but eventually I had to take leave.

Paralells can be drawn to Taoist literature, but I've read it a bit too many times for it to be spontaneously the same experience. My guess is I was dreamy and helped create the vision. But then again, I'll see where I end up today. If the palace is there I may want to think about working a bit on the decoration. Some koi in the pool perhaps, and a few trees with beautiful birds in them...

Dear Uti:

It reminds me of Ezekial 1:26-

And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone; and upon the likeness of the throne was a likeness as the appearance of a man upon it above.

The cavern of Original Spirit in the center of the brain is also known as the Hall of the Ancestors. Everyones experience there can be different.

This was definitely a significant vision.

MESY

Wow, sounds interesting! I'll have to read more about it, and continue with the practice. Maybe I wont step in there again, these things usually only appear metaphorically for me once or twice, then they go over to function as they're accepted into "the programming".

This meditation technique really keeps surprising me. It keeps going deeper, opening things up. It's really like tracing the "problems" that have arisen with time back through history, one by one, and correcting them. It's a funny coincidence that I chose to start bettering my eyesight at the same time as I started with this. I keep reliving past experiences that made me limit myself when treating my eyes, bringing locked up emotions back out. It's an amazing feling after training. The lower dantian is mildly warm and feeling like a kettle of soup just off the fire, legs springy, everything relaxed in the body (I'm starting to understand liuhe-jargon a bit more recently...), and the whole body opens out into the eyes.

I do wonder what will come next, and I do love to wonder.

Question for Mr. Yudelove:

This is a little off-topic, but I was wondering if you could explain a little about the differences between the Taoist Five Phases and the Five Western Elements.

I know a lot could be said about this topic and that you have written a book about the Tao and Western Alchemy (I plan on getting my hands on this). Still, any quick insights would be appreciated.

I've been working with the Taoist system but am also interested in Western magick, and am a little frustrated by the elemental differences. Where does air come into the Taoist approach, and what's up with the different correspondences with, say, the directions?

Thanks,

-Ryan

Mr. Eric,

Thank you for sharing these tips. For those of us who are without proper instruction (i.e. teacher/"program"), every once in awhile we stumble across some invaluable information that has the potential for breakthroughs in understanding and development. Your suggestions have greatly improved the quality of my practice and again, I am very thankful for your assistance.

Kindest regards,

Art

Edited by Art

Question for Mr. Yudelove:

This is a little off-topic, but I was wondering if you could explain a little about the differences between the Taoist Five Phases and the Five Western Elements.

I know a lot could be said about this topic and that you have written a book about the Tao and Western Alchemy (I plan on getting my hands on this). Still, any quick insights would be appreciated.

I've been working with the Taoist system but am also interested in Western magick, and am a little frustrated by the elemental differences. Where does air come into the Taoist approach, and what's up with the different correspondences with, say, the directions?

Thanks,

-Ryan

Dear Ryan:

In response to your excellent question, I forward the following text, taken from my first book "The Tao and The Tree of Life," pages 32-33.

"THE ELEMENTS

The Taoists see Later Heaven as the place where the five universal energy forces were formed out of the interaction of the Three Pure Ones. These Five Elements are: fire, water, wood, metal and earth. Everything in the universe is composed of these five elements in either a pure state or interacting with one or more of the other elements. The term "element" is difficult to define. It refers to energy in the universe. This energy has two poles -- Yin and Yang, and five phases, or activities, generally referred to as elements.

The Kabbalists saw the first three elements, fire, water and air as emanations from the Three Mothers. The Hebrew Kabbalists were most concerned with these three elements. The element of air is actually the equivalent of two of the Taoist elements: wood and metal. Air is seen as having two poles, rather than being separated into two distinct elements.

Franz Bardon, the German Hermeticist, said in his book "Initiation into Hermetics" that air has two poles. It mediates between fire and water. The Hebrew book on the Kabbalah, "Sepher Yetzirah" confirms, numerous times, that air acts in a mediator or balancing role. Bardon further says that, in its job as mediator, air assumes the quality of dryness from fire and humidity (moistness) from water to establish the dual pole. The two poles of Air are moist and dry. By this same manner of reasoning, Bardon fails to say that the two poles also take on the qualities of warmth (not hot) and coolness (not cold). Warm and cool are the two balancing poles of hot and cold. The two poles of the air element should be (1) moist and warm and (2) cool and dry to act as mediator between fire and water.

I searched for a long time for this information. Without it I could not complete the correspondences between the five Taoist and four Western elements. The Taoist element Wood has the quality of being warm and damp. Bardon's description of one pole of the Air element as humid would appear to match. Metal has the quality of being cool and dry. The other pole of the Air element in Bardon's system has the quality of dryness. Close enough. Thus for the Western element Air, combining the Taoist elements of Wood and Metal, the two systems, Chinese and Western, could be perfectly corrolated."

To the best of my knowledge nothing else has been written concerning this matter. I hope this answers your question. I don't think directions plays a key role in defining these universal forces.

MESY

Dear Ryan:

In response to your excellent question, I forward the following text, taken from my first book "The Tao and The Tree of Life," pages 32-33.

"THE ELEMENTS

The Taoists see Later Heaven as the place where the five universal energy forces were formed out of the interaction of the Three Pure Ones. These Five Elements are: fire, water, wood, metal and earth. Everything in the universe is composed of these five elements in either a pure state or interacting with one or more of the other elements. The term "element" is difficult to define. It refers to energy in the universe. This energy has two poles -- Yin and Yang, and five phases, or activities, generally referred to as elements.

The Kabbalists saw the first three elements, fire, water and air as emanations from the Three Mothers. The Hebrew Kabbalists were most concerned with these three elements. The element of air is actually the equivalent of two of the Taoist elements: wood and metal. Air is seen as having two poles, rather than being separated into two distinct elements.

Franz Bardon, the German Hermeticist, said in his book "Initiation into Hermetics" that air has two poles. It mediates between fire and water. The Hebrew book on the Kabbalah, "Sepher Yetzirah" confirms, numerous times, that air acts in a mediator or balancing role. Bardon further says that, in its job as mediator, air assumes the quality of dryness from fire and humidity (moistness) from water to establish the dual pole. The two poles of Air are moist and dry. By this same manner of reasoning, Bardon fails to say that the two poles also take on the qualities of warmth (not hot) and coolness (not cold). Warm and cool are the two balancing poles of hot and cold. The two poles of the air element should be (1) moist and warm and (2) cool and dry to act as mediator between fire and water.

I searched for a long time for this information. Without it I could not complete the correspondences between the five Taoist and four Western elements. The Taoist element Wood has the quality of being warm and damp. Bardon's description of one pole of the Air element as humid would appear to match. Metal has the quality of being cool and dry. The other pole of the Air element in Bardon's system has the quality of dryness. Close enough. Thus for the Western element Air, combining the Taoist elements of Wood and Metal, the two systems, Chinese and Western, could be perfectly corrolated."

To the best of my knowledge nothing else has been written concerning this matter. I hope this answers your question. I don't think directions plays a key role in defining these universal forces.

MESY

Fascinating, thank you! This reaffirms my desire to pick up this book. It's only available used on Amazon, is there anywhere I can find a new copy?

That's very interesting about the elements! I practiced Franz Bardon's system/book "initiation into hermetics" for a number of years, but stopped around chapter 5 because I felt I was getting ahead of myself. I however go back and reaffirm the basics in chapters 1-3 once a year to make sure I can take the practice back up when I feel like it.

I will have to take a look at his book (and yours too, for that matter) again with this correspondence between the elements in mind.

3 5 1

yeah thats the ticket.

the following (not all) is taken from a book we used in TCM school. i skipped over some of it dealing with Aristotle as we were in school to learn Chinese medicine but this author likes to overthink (he is a westener) so he mentioned it. thought it might help since most of the books on the market in general that go into any of it are crapola or the authors own speculation which really is all you have. speculation. unless of course you remember your past lives. LOL anyway here it is.

Aristotle said"earth and fire are opposites also due to the opposition of the respective qualities with which they are revealed to our senses: fire is hot, earth is cold. besides the fundamental opposition of hot and cold, there is another one, i.e. that of dry and wet: hence the four possible combinations of hot-dry (fire), hot-wet (air), cold-dry (earth), cold wet (water)"..."the elements can mix with each other and can even transform into one another, thus earth, which is cold and dry, can generate water, if wetness replaces dryness.

this is similiar to the chinese view, although wood is related to wind which is air, but here we see hot-wet as air. wood isnt hot and wet from a chinese veiw point, but does have to do with wind. however, spring can be hot and wet compared to winter, so it can be confusing depending on how you look at it.

the word element is poorly translated as it is alot more than what we think of as elemnt, eric mentioned one idea of it before, although it has many other qualities.

at one point in china there were 6 elements with grain being the last. however, originally yin and yang theory started or was recorded i should say, around the same time as that of the 5 "elements" as they came from the same philosophical school.they go hand in hand.was about 1000bc-700bc during the Zhou dynasty, but again the world "element" wasnt used, seat of govt, mansion, house etc was used instead.

Edited by yuanqi

3 5 1

yeah thats the ticket.

the following (not all) is taken from a book we used in TCM school. i skipped over some of it dealing with Aristotle as we were in school to learn Chinese medicine but this author likes to overthink (he is a westener) so he mentioned it. thought it might help since most of the books on the market in general that go into any of it are crapola or the authors own speculation which really is all you have. speculation. unless of course you remember your past lives. LOL anyway here it is.

Aristotle said"earth and fire are opposites also due to the opposition of the respective qualities with which they are revealed to our senses: fire is hot, earth is cold. besides the fundamental opposition of hot and cold, there is another one, i.e. that of dry and wet: hence the four possible combinations of hot-dry (fire), hot-wet (air), cold-dry (earth), cold wet (water)"..."the elements can mix with each other and can even transform into one another, thus earth, which is cold and dry, can generate water, if wetness replaces dryness.

this is similiar to the chinese view, although wood is related to wind which is air, but here we see hot-wet as air. wood isnt hot and wet from a chinese veiw point, but does have to do with wind. however, spring can be hot and wet compared to winter, so it can be confusing depending on how you look at it.

the word element is poorly translated as it is alot more than what we think of as elemnt, eric mentioned one idea of it before, although it has many other qualities.

at one point in china there were 6 elements with grain being the last. however, originally yin and yang theory started or was recorded i should say, around the same time as that of the 5 "elements" as they came from the same philosophical school.they go hand in hand.was about 1000bc-700bc during the Zhou dynasty, but again the world "element" wasnt used, seat of govt, mansion, house etc was used instead.

Dear Yuanqi:

I don't think you read my post carefully or it confused you. I wouldn't take Aristotle's views on the Elements, from 2400 years ago, as the know all and be all of the Western Kabbalistic & Magickal Tradition, which he pre-dates by about 1500 years. Anyway, he wasn't Chinese either, as if that is some requirement to see the "truth". He was Alexander the Great's teacher(a Westerner) and probably thought too much also.

Wood is not listed as hot & wet, but as warm & moist. Metal is cool & dry. This is a big difference.

Fire is hot. Water is cold. Earth is neutral.

Air has 2 poles: warm & moist & cool and dry.

These "elements" are used in a practical-not abstract manner- in both the Western and the Eastern traditions.

In the Kan & Li alchemical formulas cool Metal & warm Wood are used to regulate the temperature in the Cauldron. They are referred to as the White Tiger-Metal and the Green Dragon-Wood. Often they are seen as being ridden by two immortals with beams shooting out of their mouths and into the Cauldron.

I don't think they teach this in Chinese Medical School or medical textbooks.

How would you corrolate the 5 Chinese and 4 Western elements?

I found when my "100 Days" was first published, it got flack from people who never read it because I wasn't Chinese. Well the Chinese almost wiped out the Taoists in the latter part of the 20th Century and came close to losing the whole tradition. The practice of Internal Alchemy was specifically banned by the Communist government as being non-productive to the state. It is a good thing that Westerners were there to pick up the pieces and help to put them back together again. Anyway, now they're publishing my book in China.

Racial arrogance is not the ticket to the Way.

Master Eric Steven Yudelove

Edited by Eric Yudelove

Dear Yuanqi:

I don't think you read my post carefully or it confused you. I wouldn't take Aristotle's views on the Elements, from 2400 years ago, as the know all and be all of the Western Kabbalistic & Magickal Tradition, which he pre-dates by about 1500 years. Anyway, he wasn't Chinese either, as if that is some requirement to see the "truth". He was Alexander the Great's teacher(a Westerner) and probably thought too much also.

Wood is not listed as hot & wet, but as warm & moist. Metal is cool & dry. This is a big difference.

Fire is hot. Water is cold. Earth is neutral.

Air has 2 poles: warm & moist & cool and dry.

These "elements" are used in a practical-not abstract manner- in both the Western and the Eastern traditions.

In the Kan & Li alchemical formulas cool Metal & warm Wood are used to regulate the temperature in the Cauldron. They are referred to as the White Tiger-Metal and the Green Dragon-Wood. Often they are seen as being ridden by two immortals with beams shooting out of their mouths and into the Cauldron.

I don't think they teach this in Chinese Medical School or medical textbooks.

How would you corrolate the 5 Chinese and 4 Western elements?

I found when my "100 Days" was first published, it got flack from people who never read it because I wasn't Chinese. Well the Chinese almost wiped out the Taoists in the latter part of the 20th Century and came close to losing the whole tradition. The practice of Internal Alchemy was specifically banned by the Communist government as being non-productive to the state. It is a good thing that Westerners were there to pick up the pieces and help to put them back together again. Anyway, now they're publishing my book in China.

Racial arrogance is not the ticket to the Way.

Master Eric Steven Yudelove

actually i did read it and no it didnt confuse me. i thought i would contribute a view point from one of the texts we used. showing how it was briefly presented from a western view point to show similarities etc. also to show how confusing it can be to try to corrolate them.

i think you did a good job actually and your right they didnt teach the alchemical processes in school or in text books. that came from taoists from wudang and some others that visited, but then again, you dont get it all in a few weekends a year either.

you do not have to be chinese to know the truth, far from it actually. personally i prefer the vedic-yogic methods of understanding truth as this is what i practice.

i stated that westeners overthink. i am western and i do. less so than i used to, but that seems to be our way, not just here in America.

as far as how i would corrolate them, i personally wouldnt. but when i read the post, i remembered that there was something about it in one of the texts we used and thought i would share it.

as far as your book goes, good for you. i mean that.

sorry if you think i was somehow contradicting you, wasnt my intention. i can tell by the snide comments you have a distaste for my comments as they sometimes disagree with yours, again this wasnt my intention. we should leave it at that.....

actually i did read it and no it didnt confuse me. i thought i would contribute a view point from one of the texts we used. showing how it was briefly presented from a western view point to show similarities etc. also to show how confusing it can be to try to corrolate them.

i think you did a good job actually and your right they didnt teach the alchemical processes in school or in text books. that came from taoists from wudang and some others that visited, but then again, you dont get it all in a few weekends a year either.

you do not have to be chinese to know the truth, far from it actually. personally i prefer the vedic-yogic methods of understanding truth as this is what i practice.

i stated that westeners overthink. i am western and i do. less so than i used to, but that seems to be our way, not just here in America.

as far as how i would corrolate them, i personally wouldnt. but when i read the post, i remembered that there was something about it in one of the texts we used and thought i would share it.

as far as your book goes, good for you. i mean that.

sorry if you think i was somehow contradicting you, wasnt my intention. i can tell by the snide comments you have a distaste for my comments as they sometimes disagree with yours, again this wasnt my intention. we should leave it at that.....

Dear Yuanqi:

I guess I had difficulty understanding your original post or exactly what your point was or even whether you were Western or Chinese. I think I may have been reacting to something from the past that had nothing to do with you.

My Regrets,

Eric

no problem. i enjoy your posts actually. i just remembered something from a book, not that it had much to do with the actual kabbalistic view and then related to the Chinese viewpoint. but it was one view taken from a man who was trying to show similarites and differences although it was only a page in length, no where near the research i am sure that you have done. this guy writes alot of books that are used in TCM schools throughout the country, but the Chinese professors dont like them as they are waaay to analytical, they say its good theory but not good in practice. LOL I am pleased that a Westener has written a book that is being accepted in the East. Congratulations on that again. and dont regret, its not a problem, the past makes us who we are today by living thru it. take care.

oh, BTW i wanted to ask your viewpoint on the elixir of immortality as the Taoist sometimes call it. We call it the divine nectar. I was thinking about it the other day and it is in several of my books written in India, including the ones my Guru has written and others. There is a certain procedure we do and the procedure has different stages to go through before it is reached along with alot of practice. I was curious of your take on it, as in years past they thought it was external, however, its not if it is the same thing as we call it, which i am sure it has to be. I was trying to relate those two as they seem to be one but with the metaphorical terms used in the Chinese writings it is difficult to actually tell. Your insight would be of help if for nothing else just to satisfy my curiosity since my original path led me to the one i am on now. I am trying to get away from the metaphors and find out what the technique in Taoist thought was/is and compare that to the one we use. I can do our technique almost to completion, although when i think i am done, there seems to be more minute details that have to be accomplished and i wont learn the rest until i am back in India. LOL I am wanting to try to compare and see what the similarities are and the differences mainly.

Edited by yuanqi

New progress;

Did the meditation, progressed onwards to lead the light down into the LDT. There I stayed for a little while.

I felt a connection between the LDT and ancestral palace, and I was "dragged into" the palace. There I became part of the emptiness, everything became nothing, everything melted away.

In that state, I saw above me a white drop or seed. It descended down through the center of my body and into the LDT, where it exploded out in light and what I can only describe as bliss. this continued for 30-40 breaths, with one falling down for each exhalation. The emptiness, stillness and bliss became greater with each drop, and time and space continued fading out.

afterwards... reeeeal energetic, and the term bodhicitta came back into my mind.

Bring your image of the Sun, from the tip of your nose to the Bridge of the nose and then to the Third Eye Point between your two eyes. Hold the Sun there until you can see the light shining. Keep an awareness of the tip of your nose(just imagine touching it with your finger to keep it in place and then move on).

Things should start to get interesting.

There is real power in Taoist Yoga. As Taoists you deserve this. I wonder if you have been getting real energy from your practices.

All that swirling stuff that some of you are seeing is the light starting to congeal-become coherent. It's a beautiful sight seeing universes twirling in our third eye. It's your growing connection to oneness with the Universe or as we call it-Tao.

I don't know if anyone ever told you before, but there is real magic in Taoist Yoga.

MESY

When I focus on my LDT I see it as a wirlpool and in the middle it is white.

I guess what I am seeing is a chakra.

sabretooth.