Sign in to follow this  
neimad

10 steps to ascended consciousness

found this in a book at my grandma's.

it provides no exercises or methodology to go along with these 10 steps.... but then again i don't really think one is needed.

the book itself was very average, just talking about one womans experience with slowly becoming psychic, but these 10 points resonated enough with me that i had to type them and print them out to be stuck up on my wall.

1. self understanding - being as honest as possible with ourselves to understand why we think and act as we do and develop insight into our life situation.

2. self acceptance - accepting ourselves as we are.

3. self forgiveness - give up criticism of the self and forgive, no matter what.

4. self love - being our own best friend.

5. unconditional self love - a state where there is NO self judgement and NO self criticism.

6. awareness of our own divinity - realising we are an expression of god.

7. realising the magnitude of the great power (god) - this awareness grows as our consciousness expands (i take it as... beginning to see how all things are interconnected).

8. realising we are beings of 'light' - no judgement of self or others.

9. realising the insignificance and unreality of the hypnotic suffering dimension - the suffering dimension is not real but a hypnotic state created by human thought and belief (i.e. we believe we are sinful, from beliefs of this or past lives and thus we must suffer to atone for our sins.... on a surface level we may not believe this, but dig deep.... is there something deeper that, motivated out of guilt, believes you need to suffer?)

10. realising everything is god - non duality. negative situations are not power but only the result of self judgemental beliefs and attitudes (past lives and this life).

i have realised that i don't even fully accept myself.... let alone understand myself!

today i lay down and thought about negative situations that have occurred in my life, just tried to let them drift into my awareness. i then tried to understand or figure out what was my motivation for allowing that situation to come across as negative, what reason did i have to allow myself to suffer? i then accepted those reasons and began to forgive myself for the suffering i caused myself.

then i just let myself drift into a nap. i like to do some practices lying down, especially one such as this because as you begin to enter the half asleep/half awake state things may become cloudier but they also seem to become clearer to be able to see.

i awoke feeling better than when i started and feeling a little clearer to be honest.

found this in a book at my grandma's.

it provides no exercises or methodology to go along with these 10 steps.... but then again i don't really think one is needed.

the book itself was very average, just talking about one womans experience with slowly becoming psychic, but these 10 points resonated enough with me that i had to type them and print them out to be stuck up on my wall.

1. self understanding - being as honest as possible with ourselves to understand why we think and act as we do and develop insight into our life situation.

2. self acceptance - accepting ourselves as we are.

3. self forgiveness - give up criticism of the self and forgive, no matter what.

4. self love - being our own best friend.

5. unconditional self love - a state where there is NO self judgement and NO self criticism.

6. awareness of our own divinity - realising we are an expression of god.

7. realising the magnitude of the great power (god) - this awareness grows as our consciousness expands (i take it as... beginning to see how all things are interconnected).

8. realising we are beings of 'light' - no judgement of self or others.

9. realising the insignificance and unreality of the hypnotic suffering dimension - the suffering dimension is not real but a hypnotic state created by human thought and belief (i.e. we believe we are sinful, from beliefs of this or past lives and thus we must suffer to atone for our sins.... on a surface level we may not believe this, but dig deep.... is there something deeper that, motivated out of guilt, believes you need to suffer?)

10. realising everything is god - non duality. negative situations are not power but only the result of self judgemental beliefs and attitudes (past lives and this life).

i have realised that i don't even fully accept myself.... let alone understand myself!

today i lay down and thought about negative situations that have occurred in my life, just tried to let them drift into my awareness. i then tried to understand or figure out what was my motivation for allowing that situation to come across as negative, what reason did i have to allow myself to suffer? i then accepted those reasons and began to forgive myself for the suffering i caused myself.

then i just let myself drift into a nap. i like to do some practices lying down, especially one such as this because as you begin to enter the half asleep/half awake state things may become cloudier but they also seem to become clearer to be able to see.

i awoke feeling better than when i started and feeling a little clearer to be honest.

This is very interesting to me, can you please state the source?

Thanks!

T

i got it from some book about a woman talking about her life experiences and coming into psychic ability. the book was pretty boring and ordinary.... but that list in the appendix was interesting.

i don't take it as a literal list, rather just another take on it all.

the progression from understanding to acceptance to forgiveness to self-love resonated with me. in the past i had been working with forgiveness (surrender) but never really got the kind of success with it i wanted, then been working with acceptance but to look at it the other way.... how can you accept or forgive yourself for something you don't yet understand?

i realise i don't know anything about myself at all, so i am now seeking to dissect myself and gain greater understanding of who i am, what i want and what makes me upset or happy..... in order to begin to accept myself and then forgive myself for any wrongs i may have done to myself.

it's an interesting progression.

Sign in to follow this