Sign in to follow this  
Vajrasattva

Interesting read. Have fun Make your own decisions...

Made me recall our bullshido thread from the start of January. http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/13066-dont-know-if-i-should-be-posting-this-but-is-this-someone-on-here/page__hl__bullshido__fromsearch__1

I see it is a 10 page thread now :lol::rolleyes: people really do seem to get perverse pleasure out of bringing others down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H1r1BMmGbc

Take control of your mind and meditate

Let your soul gravitate to the love y'all

:)

evidently someone in Tbumbs has nothing better to do.

Sorry folks to air out dirty laundry. But some of you may find this interesting.

peace

S

Shame on you for trying to wake people up. Don't you know they like their sleep better?

Ha! Just kidding. We will always face this kind of bullshit. I think there was a thread on that website about me where someone asked did they (the kind and knowledgeable folks on the site :lol: ) think I could help them (the poster). The answers all said stay away from that stuff and particular that guy (me) because it was rumored I had "visions". Oh no!

Pity, I could have helped the guy.

Hang in there! The qi brightness in the eyes of our students is worth it.

I've just read page 3 and :lol: :lol: He calls you Mr. Dobles! Made me laugh :lol:

And for the record, in case you posted this here thinking is was me because he called you Mr Dobles too, it is not I promise. You have my word.

Though if you thought it was me, I'd also find it quite disappointing, from someone such as yourself I would have expected you to simply use your powers to feel the energy in those posts and see it wasn't me :P;)

Good luck with that guy (not me) :D

I'd also find it quite disappointing, from someone such as yourself I would have expected you to simply use your powers to feel the energy in those posts and see it wasn't me :P;)

Lol! Sometimes we have too many expectations from teachers don't we? We assume they don't get angry, have restraint over speech and emotion, they don't get frustrated. Lol, they are not Buddhas or Arhats, and with every passing day, I realize more and more the need for cultivating mind and virtue as against only energy, chi, kundalini etc. I am pretty amazed at how some monks at my local Buddhist center are. The other day we had a dhamma talk and one guy literally kept shouting at the teacher and hurled abuses. The restraint, compassion and genuine interest to guide shown by the monk blew me over. Key is probably that the venerable monk had no personal interest in defending himself or his own reputation, he had no business to protect, nothing to sell and not having these stakes makes a big difference in how people conduct themselves? For the short duration I spent with a non-duality teacher Gangaji, had similar experience. May be Bill Bodhri does make sense for the most part.

Edited by Kunlun Enthusiast

I think y'all know I don't get involved in those types of things so I really have nothing to say.

However, ...

The other day we had a dhamma talk and one guy literally kept shouting at the teacher and hurled abuses. The restraint, compassion and genuine interest to guide shown by the monk blew me over. Key is probably that the venerable monk had no personal interest in defending himself or his own reputation, he had no business to protect, nothing to sell and not having these stakes makes a big difference in how people conduct themselves?

Beautiful example of the teacher being at peace with him(her)self and being confident that what he/she was teaching was of importance. Indeed, if one is complete at peace with what they are doing they have no reason to defend themself.

(I do understand the need to do so regarding the opening post.)

Peace & Love!

Sorry Santi you got to deal with this.

That site smells like juvenile stuff anyway.

Maybe just some petty jealousy.

Smells like like some Eddie Bravo vs Yngwie in a cage match type stuff

Uggh... Guitar players

Peace and love, Rob

I didn't find it really interesting. What keeps coming to mind for me with this stuff is that it's waaaaay too easy for some people to put themselves in the hands of unscrupulous teachers and at the issue of bad experience (which may or may not be the teacher's fault) they condemn everything. I guess I can't blame them.

When dealing with "weirdo" stuff, the frames of reference just aren't around in many cases. I wonder how many con-artists get away with it inside the cultures the practices have their origins in?

Kind of OT but not really ;-) http://www.livingoprah.com/

Maybe the best thing to do is ignore it. If there's no one to fight, there's no fight. :ninja:

I just implemented this at work today and it saved me lot of heartache. Thanks man! You always have something insightful to say.

I'd rather have an actual conversation with my own shit than ever go on bullshito. If it's not a physical martial art then they dont care about it. The Randi Foundation Challenge is the usual arguement against chi related ANYTHING.

Bullshito sucks.

I really like the bullshido guys. There is nothing wrong with someone asking you to back up a claim that you make. If you go around making a claim, but then don't decide to back it up, in my opinion that's highly suspicious activity.

You don't go around saying, "I know the best way to learn to shoot 3 point shots in basketball. I can make 3 point shots all day long. No, I won't show you all, but I will teach it to you for a fee."

But for some reason, in martial arts and spirituality that kind of behavior is allowed to go on.

Now that's not to say that martial and spiritual teachers don't have the goods, or can't do what they say they can do. It's just highly suspicious.

The bullshido guys have their hearts in the right place.

Wow, I had thought We wasted a lot of time here in some of the threads...

But wait a minute! this is Bullshido we are talking about here, every one of the opinions expressed there is completely and empirically 100% accurate. Oh shit... we are screwed... :lol:

Bullshido--

two things come to mind.

1.) At the top of the page, it says 'YMAS your martial art sucks'. This sets the tone pretty well, and lets you know the ideology of the people who go there and post, run the site, etc.

2.) The 'prove it or it didn't happen' argument rules out any killing technique-and a lot of other martial arts techniques. I can't actually prove that I can break someone's neck, because to do so would be murder. But that does NOT mean that I cannot perform whatever action.

I really like the bullshido guys. There is nothing wrong with someone asking you to back up a claim that you make. If you go around making a claim, but then don't decide to back it up, in my opinion that's highly suspicious activity.

You can pay the money, and take the class, just like everyone else. And if you don't like these terms, then GTFO and STFU.

Is there anything wrong with this response? Too suspicious maybe?

How about if Lebron James refused to come over to your backyard for a game of horse? What would that prove? Well, if you're a basketball legend in your own mind, I guess it proves everything.

I once challenged the Amazing Randi to recite the alphabet, and he never responded. Can you explain that, Sherlock Holmes? :mellow:

The bullshido guys have their hearts in the right place.

Um...prove it? Here is exhibit A for your case.

Edited by Martial Development

Bullshido--

two things come to mind.

1.) At the top of the page, it says 'YMAS your martial art sucks'. This sets the tone pretty well, and lets you know the ideology of the people who go there and post, run the site, etc.

2.) The 'prove it or it didn't happen' argument rules out any killing technique-and a lot of other martial arts techniques. I can't actually prove that I can break someone's neck, because to do so would be murder. But that does NOT mean that I cannot perform whatever action.

dont forget they are home the worlds "smartest" VIOLENT PEOPLE

reputations like these only bring emotionally disturbed teens and skin heads.

as for the one pushing the misa thing on santi might have this subject close to his heart. maybe he has an emotional blockage, was molested by his dad or even by MISA itself so forgive him

dont forget they are home the worlds "smartest" VIOLENT PEOPLE

reputations like these only bring emotionally disturbed teens and skin heads.

as for the one pushing the misa thing on santi might have this subject close to his heart. maybe he has an emotional blockage, was molested by his dad or even by MISA itself so forgive him

yes its clear this person was a victim of sorts or connected to one.

Sign in to follow this