enouch

WHITE VAPORS WHEN STANDING IN WUJI?

Has anyone else experienced white vapors while doing whole body breathing or standing in wuji? I can see tiny vapors out of my peripheral vision occasionally.

Has anyone else experienced white vapors while doing whole body breathing or standing in wuji? I can see tiny vapors out of my peripheral vision occasionally.

It is normal.

One interesting thing to try is "sorcerers vision", a soft vision techniques. While doing this you will not waste energy from the eyes and your awareness will have slight enhancement. Simply stop focusing on what you see but keep your focus awareness half-way between you and whatever you are watching. Try this and see if there is any difference in the white vapors.

YES>

IT IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE>

Hi cat,

Just curious, what's the story with the underwater cat? :lol::)

Cats know better.

We like dogs because they are so forgiving of our faults, with cats such is also true but to a lesser extent - then as a little warrior they make right use their claws and teeth.

• Like 1

Dogs eat cat crap. Cats do not eat dog crap.

Cats, therefore, are more intellegent than dogs.

Cats rule.

ignore it.

ground yourself in fluid physicalities of practice;

underwater courses underground cog sonar

consciousness follows a natural course.

forget you saw it, see it on the way (t)here.

peripheral effects of a waking footprint

Edited by Spectrum

i've been getting this too but I don't do standing med much anymore, rather just mantra meditation and various qi gong movement exercises.

today I woke up then went back to sleep, I then 'woke up' but I was still asleep. I could see the whole room infront of me as if I was above my body and I could see white vapor infront of me.

so what is it? I do ignore it but just curious what it is

Dogs eat cat crap. Cats do not eat dog crap.

Cats, therefore, are more intellegent than dogs.

Cats rule.

I think such a generalized statement is silly to say! I've met both smart and dumb animals of both species.

I prefer dogs because they're more fun-loving and friendly, I met one cat that was like this.

Edited by mikaelz

It is normal.

One interesting thing to try is "sorcerers vision", a soft vision techniques. While doing this you will not waste energy from the eyes and your awareness will have slight enhancement. Simply stop focusing on what you see but keep your focus awareness half-way between you and whatever you are watching. Try this and see if there is any difference in the white vapors.

Yamu, what do you mean by 'you' when you say 'halfway between you'? body awareness? mental thoughts?

wow -- sorry for all the posts.. I'm used to old forum where posting again automatically adds to previous post.

Edited by mikaelz

I prefer dogs because they're more fun-loving and friendly, I met one cat that was like this.

Totally agree. Also, Baolin Wu says in his feng shui book that cats aren't good to have around. :P

Yamu, what do you mean by 'you' when you say 'halfway between you'? body awareness? mental thoughts?

wow -- sorry for all the posts.. I'm used to old forum where posting again automatically adds to previous post.

Just half the distance between your eyes and the object.

Bump.

Searched specifically "white vapors" and found this thread. I've been seeing them and I'm just wondering what the heck they are... Seem to come out of my mouth maybe? Not sure. Happens when I belly breath and/or focus on LTT.

Haven't had the chance to do what Ya Mu suggested yet. (By the way, get Stillness-movin' down here to Australia already! Haha)

Thanks