Sign in to follow this  
de_paradise

energy surging days

Last couple of days have been incredible energy for both me and my friend on another continent so its probably no coincidence. Anyone else getting majorly rocked?

Is someone is pointing a big magnet at the earth and not telling us?

Perhaps the Sun's brown dwarf sister is visiting.

I have felt the shift as well.

Spring equinox coming...duh.

Craig

Craig

Aw, comon! A dose of reality when a flip answer can bring out more drama?

All kidding aside, I have felt the spring build up for a while now, but the last 3 evenings I felt something else, not sure what.

Iv'e been feeling strange the past few days. Last night being really, really odd. i.e., short moments when my consciousness felt like it was piercing/peeling away the layers until the core of me was revealed... and there was nothing. Just my room and my bare naked, stupid fears.

Man, this is so trippy that you post like this all the time. I mean, I've seen trippier shit, but seriously de_paradise, THANK YOU for posting when you do. It helps me feel like I'm not crazy.

Edited by hyok

Iv'e been feeling strange the past few days. Last night being really, really odd. i.e., short moments when my consciousness felt like it was piercing/peeling away the layers until the core of me was revealed... and there was nothing. Just my room and my bare naked, stupid fears.

Man, this is so trippy that you post like this all the time. I mean, I've seen trippier shit, but seriously de_paradise, THANK YOU for posting when you do. It helps me feel like I'm not crazy.

Ha, its been a few times already now. Here's what my friend described:

"Starting yesterday afternoon, my energy hit a level of intensity or at least had some effects even outside the crazy norm. I kept thinking the mother of all storms must be coming, but the weather was clear. On the way to work last night, I was feeling vibratory bliss throughout my body, particularly focused in the area of my heart chakra. At work, I felt I was going to vibrate into another dimension or something, or like the essence of me would suddenly go nebulous, across the universe. Very cool. When I got home from work, some other effects gained ascendancy. My scalp was all mega-itchy and tingly (more than usual), the skin of my arms and upper back was pricklish, tingly, and itchy with waves of sensitivity flowing constantly through it (hard to explain). I just lay on my bed for close to an hour, experiencing the intensity. It felt like a huge magnet was pulling on me. Then I decided to see on the internet if some crazy storm was on its way, or maybe the full moon, which I thought was at the end of the month. No major bad weather on the way, full moon in about 2 weeks. So I went to an Astronomical Events calendar, and discovered that 2 events are imminent: vernal equinox in like 2 or 3 days, and in 6 days Saturn would reach its closest point to the earth for the year. I think this must be Saturn coming, b/c I remember that during some major planetary event last year I started feeling it about 6 days prior. I awoke in the middle of the night, unable to go back to sleep for all the itching and crawling. I lay there, thinking: "Man, this is hell." A healing sore on my finger from an oven burn itched like MAD. I also had a major stabbing itch right inside my hairline on the right side of my head."

My own experience is that this energy is different as Ya Mu says. For some reason I think its magnetism, its this all-pervasiveness feature to it. There is a bliss componant, also heightened sexual energy, as I have lost a little jing that last 2 nights, not even dreaming of the act. I dont think this is regualar seasonal or regular planetary; IMO there is something not necessarily benevolent about this force too, like a big wave.

Definitively! Something is happening. My Bagua training has become quite aggressive for the last 3 days when it never happened before. I thought it was work related stress but now I know it is not since my workload hasn't changed at all. Funnily I was bitten by a dog when I was walking around the tree on Tuesday evening (Tuesday is generally speaking a bad luck day for Librans like myself anyway) which shows that intense Yang energy is hitting planet Earth. Last night I vomitted my dinner for no reason. It has been quite a long time since I had an upset stomach; I also feel that my liver is overactive again ; very bad news as it will interfere with my Bagua since my tendons and muscles are quite stiff at the moment...bearing in mind that the liver is in charge of them.

This morning I skipped breakfast, I only drank 2 glasses of green tea and I will stick to vege meals from now on until all this yang energy eases off.

I wish I could take off to the mountains and stay in a cave/hut for a period of time.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

It was a San Niang day. I always watch out for their strong erratic energy and mishaps it promotes. San Niang affliction starts with moonrise, not at midnight, and sometimes even earlier -- mid-afternoon -- and lasts quite a bit longer than 24 hours, more like 34... but luckily we normally sleep through the worst part of it.

The best way to deal with San Niang energy is not to encourage it in any way and if you are into any wuwei type activities, this is the perfect time to engage in same. Problem is, San Niang qi goes against that and generates impulsive acts and decisions, as well as long-term plans that will always either backfire or fall apart.

This is really an interesting kind of energy, on top of its sheer accident-promoting qualities, it seems to be intelligent in a con-artist style... it sets traps, makes things look attractive that are going to deceive, stuff like that.

I have noticed these surges for about 10 years now. From what my teachers have told me, they started back in the late 60's, but I didn't feel them until almost 97.

IMO, as we get closer to the central radiation wave emitted from the dark rift (Mayan), we are getting closer to a more constant energy immersion. But as we inch towards it, there seems to be large waves of energy hitting the planet at a specific frequency. Now the waves are coming at around 1 every 3.5 weeks. Before it was around 1 a month. A year ago it was 1 every 2 months. But the closer we come to the center of the "opening" to our galaxy, the stronger they become.

During the burst of radiation, the thought to reality creation time is temporarily increased. There is an excessive amount of energy available to all. Its rather nice, everyone gets filled up and the general mood of the population elevates.

Couple this with the beginning vibrancy of Spring, and we have a potent shift.

:)

Thanks for the info. I found this extra as well:

It is vital to know that there are a few days in every month which are prohibited for important celebrations even though the "feng shui" almanac indicates the days to be good or excellent. Important celebrations are such as wedding celebration, signing an important contract, starting a new business and starting a new career. These dates are known as the "San Niang" Killing days (San Niang Shar). No matter how good the almanac describe these days, please avoid them by all means.

The "San Niang" Killing days are 3rd, 7th, 13th, 18th, 22nd and 27th day of every LUNAR month. Please take note that the days refer to "lunar days" and does not refer to western calendar days.

You can do the conversion here:

http://www.absolutelyfengshui.com/dateselection/chinese-lunar-calendar.php

However, are these days really related to San Niang Shar?

Mon 03/15 was my 1st full 13 hr shift with 2hr travel round trip after 5wks off with broken foot.

Easy night, couldn't really sleep well that A.M. (No Vicodin either)

Woke up after 6hrs DEAD TIRED. 0 energy (scary)! Finally had to nap about 8pm my usual peak hr on an off nite.

Stayed up with my wife till 3 A.M. Could only sleep 3 hr after that. Went back to bed at 9 A.M.

(my usual time on a work nite) and finally woke at 3pm (usual wake up time if working) when in my dream I had to apply brakes for Red light which fired my adrenals and shocked me awake!

The above took place over a two day period. The energy I had when it was bedtime felt like the first time I had an awakening. "Use the energy up or it will use you up" type thing.

It is vital to know that there are a few days in every month which are prohibited for important celebrations even though the "feng shui" almanac indicates the days to be good or excellent. Important celebrations are such as wedding celebration, signing an important contract, starting a new business and starting a new career. These dates are known as the "San Niang" Killing days (San Niang Shar). No matter how good the almanac describe these days, please avoid them by all means.

The "San Niang" Killing days are 3rd, 7th, 13th, 18th, 22nd and 27th day of every LUNAR month. Please take note that the days refer to "lunar days" and does not refer to western calendar days.

You can do the conversion here:

http://www.absolutelyfengshui.com/dateselection/chinese-lunar-calendar.php

However, are these days really related to San Niang Shar?

Right, well according to that calendar, 3/15 = 1/30, 3/16 = 2/1, 3/17 = 2/2...so none of the last few days were san niang shar.

So what's your source, Taomeow?

I do know someone who had some sudden health problems the last few days though, so I would be curious if there is some weird vibe going on?

Craig

yeah, defintevely a lot of nice energy lately, I think too that it's _just_ the spring: enjoy :D

Well, looks like my effects of solar activity on practice thread is too old and is dead and gone!

from spaceweather march 16th:

A solar wind stream is heading for Earth, and so is a coronal mass ejection (CME). Together, they add up to a geomagnetic storm alert for March 17th and 18th. The impact of the solar wind plus CME will brighten Arctic skies already alive with Northern Lights

Fredrik-Broms1.jpg

Edited by joeblast

Sign in to follow this