yugenphoenix

Glenn Morris's Meditation Mastery Series

Greetings All and be well, Having read Path Notes extensively, underlining, scribbling, attempting to absorb I thought about getting Dr. Morris's tape series. I have a few scattered years of zen meditation and unfortunately infrequent daily stretching routine, I'm not very experienced in any path. I do not have the money for KAP. With the tape series I could get one set at time for $37. Anyone can advise me on what is exactly in the tape series, how to use it best, etc? Thank you all very much in advance. Peace, being, now.

You need to learn to attract money magically(out of thin air)after that do a KAP course.

Just you mentioned you don't have money.

You need to learn to attract money magically(out of thin air)after that do a KAP course.

Just you mentioned you don't have money.

Please do share your technique for this magical money attraction!

BLESSINGS!!!

Greetings All and be well, Having read Path Notes extensively, underlining, scribbling, attempting to absorb I thought about getting Dr. Morris's tape series. I have a few scattered years of zen meditation and unfortunately infrequent daily stretching routine, I'm not very experienced in any path. I do not have the money for KAP. With the tape series I could get one set at time for $37. Anyone can advise me on what is exactly in the tape series, how to use it best, etc? Thank you all very much in advance. Peace, being, now.

The MM series was written by Dr. Morris, Santiago Dobles, and Dr. John Porter. Santiago produced these CDs with Glenn in Florida and Santiago owns all the masters. All these meditations are given and practiced in KAP. You are given videos and audios to do the practice with the class plus personal instruction.

If you wait long enough Santiago was thinking about giving the series away for a donation to a reputable charity. You might ask him about that. PM vajrasattva on this list.

s

The MM series was written by Dr. Morris, Santiago Dobles, and Dr. John Porter. Santiago produced these CDs with Glenn in Florida and Santiago owns all the masters. All these meditations are given and practiced in KAP. You are given videos and audios to do the practice with the class plus personal instruction.

If you wait long enough Santiago was thinking about giving the series away for a donation to a reputable charity. You might ask him about that. PM vajrasattva on this list.

s

actually the only one I produced was the KAP meditation he did for Kundalini activation. It was the one he used during the time Jeff Primack worked for Glenn. And believe the folks in canada use that one we produced aswell. THe MME stuff was done by him and a shitty tape recorder. It is a Like "Pre KAP".

• Like 1

Meditation Mastery is great, but not as great as KAP - can certainly understand finances as an issue - If this is the major obstacle, then I would suggest going for Meditation Mastery, but working towards KAP - the energetic transmissions make all the difference. IMO the difference between meditation mastery and KAP is the difference between a chevy cavalier and a mercedes benz, they both get you where you want to go, but one is much, much faster - If you are not able to work something out with Vajrasattva (Santiago) then keep us updated - I might be able to help in a few months - Best wishes on your journey.

PS = Yes, I am one of those who have gotten a tremendous benefit from KAP - Thank you Santi and Susan :)

actually the only one I produced was the KAP meditation he did for Kundalini activation. It was the one he used during the time Jeff Primack worked for Glenn. And believe the folks in canada use that one we produced aswell. THe MME stuff was done by him and a shitty tape recorder. It is a Like "Pre KAP".

• Like 1

hmm... if you only stretch infrequently and have a few scattered years of zen meditation, what exactly are you looking to get out of another program? ESPECIALLY if money is tight, i think it's important to clarify what you're looking for, and why what you already know (zen practice) doesn't fit the bill. cuz at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what system you buy if you don't practice faithfully. and if you're ready to start practicing faithfully, you might already have what you're looking for.

Very good point, Hundun...

hmm... if you only stretch infrequently and have a few scattered years of zen meditation, what exactly are you looking to get out of another program? ESPECIALLY if money is tight, i think it's important to clarify what you're looking for, and why what you already know (zen practice) doesn't fit the bill. cuz at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what system you buy if you don't practice faithfully. and if you're ready to start practicing faithfully, you might already have what you're looking for.

Thanks for the kick in the pants Hundun!

Sage indeed

As I tend to accumulate and rest on my laurels

I kinda like the old school scratchy production on the MM KAP meditation from Glenn. I love Santi's stuff too but there's a different vibe on that old recording.

For me, a lot of the motivation to practice came from the transmissions (which BTW I still feel weird talking about :ph34r: but I suppose most people here would figure it no big deal).

"Martial Arts Madness" Pages 90-91

Spinal Marrow Clearing

Love to check out some feedback!

Is this contained (included)in KAP?

post-53655-126888620421_thumb.jpg

sorry i got that wrong, santi... :unsure:

we cover SO MUCH info in the courses i some times can't keep the titles straight...

:blush:

I kinda like the old school scratchy production on the MM KAP meditation from Glenn. I love Santi's stuff too but there's a different vibe on that old recording.

Yes I love Glenn's Damo's cave recording also. The cars going past just sound like waves from the ocean :D

Class with Santi was always energising. I would always feel like going back to bed (the use to be at 2 or 4 am for me) until class started

_/\_

Spinal Marrow Clearing

Is this a file of the book?

I read a bit of Path Notes on Googlebooks and liked it ... but it was only two chapters I think.

First time I've read any Glenn Morris and I liked the directness of it.

Yeah, I noticed all of his books are out of print. Is Santi thinking of getting them printed again someway?

hmm those are in a legal burrito with his wife Irena.

Spinal Marrow Clearing

Check 1 - 2 (echo... feedback...)

TEST!

Check 1 - 2

Edited by sifusufi

hmm those are in a legal burrito with his wife Irena.

Sounds like there are some complications :(

Do you foresee them ever going in print again?

Spinal Marrow Clearing

Has anyone read this?

Done this?

I am calling out some of the heavy hitters here

If any here trained with Glenn please disrobe the shroud of secrecy and hiding and share the spirit man! (humble intention)

One thing I learned from the masters of improvisation is that all to often we throw away ideas, motifs, phrases, without giving them a chance for development or fruition.

I see that happen to much with threads on Da Bums!

May the wisdom and work ethic of The Grand Wazoo (Frank Zappa) be an inspiration

Love,

Bobby

Hatsumi healed Glenn's vision (see Pathnotes) any knowledge of how?

01:08 Ninja deluxe! I hope Glenn would agree

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lyE9OWc27X4

Enjoy!

Edited by sifusufi

Haven't read the book, but we did Bone Marrow Nei Gong, Chi Packing, allowing screens to clean the marrow, and suprisingly hair breathing down to the marrow in KAP 2. So I assume some version of Spinal Marrow Clearing was included, but if you explain the technique I may be able to help more.

As far as the Hatsumi hand-shake eye clearing energy game; most likely Hatsumi sent energy to Glenn that affected his liver pathway, clearing out one too many glasses of scotch, thereby allow clearer vision. Just a guess, though. Cheers :)

Edited by Kameel
  • Like 1