voidisyinyang

Alchemy Verified: Piezoelectric ultrasound hydrogen fuel

This is the secret of free energy alchemy -- in meditation and now in technology:

http://sify.com/news/scientists-harvest-waste-energy-to-turn-water-into-usable-hydrogen-fuel-news-international-kdmoOfggbid.html

Scientists harvest waste energy to turn water into usable hydrogen fuel

2010-03-12 14:50:00

Scientists harvest waste energy to turn water into usable hydrogen fuel

When pulsed with ultrasonic vibrations, the nanofibers flexed and catalyzed a chemical reaction to split the water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen. When the fibers bend, asymmetries in their crystal structures generate positive and negative charges and create an electrical potential. This phenomenon, called the piezoelectric effect, has been well known in certain crystals for more than a century and is the driving force behind quartz clocks and other applications.

Yeah Buscon I made a whole thread on this ultrasonic piezoelectric cavitation alchemy over at

http://www.abovetops...hread552542/pg1

Yes. Very exiting :) Thank you. Way beyond me, but I'm still curious. Could you please explain this process in detail;

"a blatent violation of the law of conservation of energy but it is the, hate this word, zero point ether energy aiding the split so if one could accuratly, which they cant, measure all the enrgy coming into the system interdimensionally."

I thought ether was made during a certain spiritual stage.

Are you saying that zero point ether is a component acting like a catalyst in the splitting of water into hydrogen and oksygen?

Why would I aspire to this myself being 70% water?

Yes. Very exiting :) Thank you. Way beyond me, but I'm still curious. Could you please explain this process in detail;

"a blatent violation of the law of conservation of energy but it is the, hate this word, zero point ether energy aiding the split so if one could accuratly, which they cant, measure all the enrgy coming into the system interdimensionally."

I thought ether was made during a certain spiritual stage.

Are you saying that zero point ether is a component acting like a catalyst in the splitting of water into hydrogen and oksygen?

Why would I aspire to this myself being 70% water?

Yesterday I discovered new "piezonuclear" ultrasound fusion results by a team of Italian scientists. I emailed one of the top ultrasound chemistry experts -- Dr. Suslick in Illinois. I didn't know that he had called the first sonofusion experiment by the Indian scientist a "fraud"!! He told me to not believe the Italians.

But the Italians state that even in iron water there is sonofusion -- you just have to have the right cavitation condition -- which is of course best done through the full lotus. So the piezoelectric bone pressure creates ultrasound -- and there has to be a THRESHOLD of ultrasound energy -- and the atoms of matter then ride on the surface of the cavitation bubble.

When the bubble explodes there is a vacuum of zero point energy created called the "Casimir Cavities" -- I blogged on this yesterday

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/03/casimir-cavities-and-ultrasound-alchemy.html

So the elements and molecules ride on the surface of this ultrasound water bubble and when the bubble explodes there is left behind a vaccum which forces the matter into fusion -- through the quantum frequency increase.

The Italians emphasize that this does not happen in normal spacetime -- there must be a warping of spacetime -- which is what the full lotus is! There has to be the complementary opposite resonance of reality.

If I may chip in a suggestion from my time with a meditation pyramid....The "Iron Water" and the use of sonofusion seems to be something that the powers that be favour as a valid technology.

(It's a pity that we can't use subscripts on this board)

Fe(NO3)3 Ferric Nitrate

FeCl Ferrous Chloride

The use of chloride(Cl) is vital in oxidizers, which are half of solid rocket fuel. The chloride(Cl) reacts with the water vapor in the atmosphere and as it burns creates a large amount of gas that pushes the vehicle through the atmosphere.

In stellar nuclear reactions (fusion reactions inside a star) a star starts to die when it uses iron(Fe) as the source of fuel for fusion. The process becomes endothermic(absorbs heat) and the star starts the process for a supernovae.

I admit that I don't understand sonofusion too much. I've only spent a week reading through a patented device that used cavitation of distilled deionized water(H2O) to produce helium(He) gas in a controlled environment. If there is helium(He) that is detected as the device runs that is proof of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions(LENR) or cold fusion.

There's a different level of energy technology that we are barely aware of.

Can you imagine fusion power started by solar panels...how many acres of panels would you need to power a sonofusion reactor? Or Hectars if you use metric....

If I may chip in a suggestion from my time with a meditation pyramid....The "Iron Water" and the use of sonofusion seems to be something that the powers that be favour as a valid technology.

(It's a pity that we can't use subscripts on this board)

Fe(NO3)3 Ferric Nitrate

FeCl Ferrous Chloride

The use of chloride(Cl) is vital in oxidizers, which are half of solid rocket fuel. The chloride(Cl) reacts with the water vapor in the atmosphere and as it burns creates a large amount of gas that pushes the vehicle through the atmosphere.

In stellar nuclear reactions (fusion reactions inside a star) a star starts to die when it uses iron(Fe) as the source of fuel for fusion. The process becomes endothermic(absorbs heat) and the star starts the process for a supernovae.

I admit that I don't understand sonofusion too much. I've only spent a week reading through a patented device that used cavitation of distilled deionized water(H2O) to produce helium(He) gas in a controlled environment. If there is helium(He) that is detected as the device runs that is proof of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions(LENR) or cold fusion.

There's a different level of energy technology that we are barely aware of.

Can you imagine fusion power started by solar panels...how many acres of panels would you need to power a sonofusion reactor? Or Hectars if you use metric....

yes this German professor Meyl goes into the measurement issue -- scalar waves from Tesla -- they're longitudinal as in photon ether sound waves:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4615804709108706714&q=konstantin+meyl&total=4&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0#

More vids and fascinating podcast:

http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=45_Videos-on-demand&page=1&sublevel=0