Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

1st week of Bodri detox results

No, I won't be posting week by week to tell you all how soft my skin is becoming!(though it has become very soft)

Anyway, 1st week doing Bodri's Nattokinase, Nature's Pure body and 9 bottle wind. I have been taking Nattokinase almost a month but just started the Nature's Pure Body this week.

Really good stuff. I know I still have about 3 months to go to fully detox but I noticed some improvements right away. They also sent me a free bottle of the Liver balance and kindey formula. The liver balance plus is amazing and immedietly made me feel better. Nattokinase is already a staple and as alluded to, I have experienced improved blood flow to "certain areas".

9 bottle wind is my new favorite practice. I probably look funny doing it out in public but oh well! Now If I can just get my breath retention up to 3 minutes I'll feel I am making progress!

Do you buy your Nattokinase and Nature's Pure body online? Just curious where I can find the best deals online for this stuff.

Thanks,

Sean.

I have been taking Source Naturals brand. Bodri takes the Allergy research one which is just a few dollars more. I'll probably buy the Allergy Research next time to compare the two.

Sign in to follow this