Sign in to follow this  
enouch

TENAGA DISPLAY

Why would that guy...

1) Wear a mask

2) Listen to hillbilly music

3) Eat glass

????? :huh:

Bless you, Scotty, you are always thinking. All I can say is the guy knows energy, I wonder what Scri-Yuri thinks of it? I can only imagine Drew's reaction or Cat's. Even Santi. probably smiled a bit before saying w.t.h. Many yogis perform similar feats to test if they have the energy. Please don't try at home. Interesting music...I think I'll google Carrie Reed!

Bless you, Scotty, you are always thinking. All I can say is the guy knows energy, I wonder what Scri-Yuri thinks of it? I can only imagine Drew's reaction or Cat's. Even Santi. probably smiled a bit before saying w.t.h. Many yogis perform similar feats to test if they have the energy. Please don't try at home. Interesting music...I think I'll google Carrie Reed!

Enouch hahaha,

The Artist is Tim Wilson & the song was.....I married a woman who talks like jerry reed (Country Legend)

Nothing wrong with country music btw fellas lol

hahaha... the music and the mask is really hilarious! :lol: I thoughtfor a second I was about to see a robbery! LOL!

I know for a fact that the glass eating is one of the abilities you get to develop at a certain level. A lot of my colleagues get to do that too. Very cool video indeed thanks for sharing. That's how inner energy development should be, fun and interesting. :)

Regards,

SY

hahaha... the music and the mask is really hilarious! :lol: I thoughtfor a second I was about to see a robbery! LOL!

I know for a fact that the glass eating is one of the abilities you get to develop at a certain level. A lot of my colleagues get to do that too. Very cool video indeed thanks for sharing. That's how inner energy development should be, fun and interesting. :)

Regards,

SY

Well there's old school abrahamic hip hop and..

Sign in to follow this