Tibetan_Ice

Kunlun in Alberta Canada

Hi Everyone :)

There is a Kunlun seminar next weekend (March 21'st, Sunday) in Didsbury, Alberta Canada. (very close to where I live)

According to the facilitator, you also receive the transmission and the Red Pheonix technique. Cost for the one day session is $200.00

Here is the link:

http://www.primordialalchemist.com/international_classes.html

Unfortunately, there are not enough people attending and the seminar could potentially be cancelled.

There must be some Kunlun'ers in Alberta that would like to get the transmission and Red Phoenix technique.. ?

:)

TI

Edited by Tibetan_Ice

Where is Didsbury? Why not hold it in a city like Calgary?

Hi Orochi :)

Didsbury is about 35 minutes north of Calgary.

Why not Calgary? I didn't organize this so I don't have any idea... Maybe the hall rental is cheaper in a small town?

TI

Edited by Tibetan_Ice

Didsbury is about 35 minutes north of Calgary.

Why not Calgary? I didn't organize this so I don't have any idea... Maybe the hall rental is cheaper in a small town?

TI

Thanks Tibetan Ice. I am in Cow town, so it seems pretty close. Have you ever gone to these Kunlun seminars? I have read people's experiences with it. Still not sure what makes Kunlun what it is. That is, what is unique about the practice as opposed to other forms of meditation.

I would like to go just for the experience, ...I'll have to see.

Thanks Tibetan Ice. I am in Cow town, so it seems pretty close. Have you ever gone to these Kunlun seminars? I have read people's experiences with it. Still not sure what makes Kunlun what it is. That is, what is unique about the practice as opposed to other forms of meditation.

I would like to go just for the experience, ...I'll have to see.

I've never gone to a Kunlun seminar but I'd sure like to. I'd love to get the transmission and learn the Red Phoenix. Living in Canada means international travel to attend but in this case it's just 35 minutes away for me.. (if we get enough people)..

TI

Ah, I guess the seminar is tomorrow! I really want to go, and I probably could since it is not far away. It was kind of short notice unfortunately. I had no clue until this thread was posted. It is a bit pricey, I must say, considering I do not know who the person doing the seminar is, and my background knowledge of Kunlun is quite limited. I wonder if that makes a difference?

I feel that I would also be missing an opportunity to meet a Kunlun teacher. How often do they hold seminars in Alberta? Ahhh............

Info from the website says:

Didsbury, AB, Canada

Kunlun with Douglas

Day: 21th

Time: 9-1pm and 2-6pm

Register: Douglas at [email protected]

Hi,

Douglas wrote to me last night to inform me that "The enrollment is to low to facilitate a class at this time." :(

He did say, though, that he is interested in putting one on in the future in Red Deer, Alberta.

TI

Edited by Tibetan_Ice

Hi,

Douglas wrote to me last night to inform me that "The enrollment is to low to facilitate a class at this time." :(

He did say, though, that he is interested in putting one on in the future in Red Deer, Alberta.

TI

Thank you for the heads up TI! Hopefully there will be another opportunity in the near future. Thanks again for letting us know about the event.

Peace