Mal

White Lighting

I wanted to share this White Light practice with the ‘bums. I actually learnt this at a psychic expo of all places :lol: A very nice lady named Gaia http://www.nightoflight.com.au/SouthBrisbaneChapter.htm taught me this practice when nobody else turned up to the scheduled healing lecture. So I basically got a one on one session :D

I’m sure many of you will find it similar to your own practices, it closely matches what I already do. For myself, I needed to connect more with divine energy, since I already have a lot of earth energy, and that I should practice this for 6 months. After a few weeks I do find it very enjoyable.

When I first read your thread title I thought it said "White Lightning" and I was thinking, Oh Boy, I get to hear of a qigong experience of Mal drinking moonshine. But I misread...dang.

Your guides Vibrate at high frequency — that is why they are not physical. They can only lower their vibration to a certain extent, it is then up to us to raise our vibration to join with them.

Now where have I heard that before...

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 1

A nice share Mal, Meditation upon the light brings about health for both mind and body.. I've been doing white light in my meditation for more than 7years already. Although, for healing purposes I use gold and violet.

Before I got into Inner Energy development, I've been doing my meditations upon the light. Now, I combine it with my training. Whenever I flow the energy through out my body, Instead of imagining energy to flow what I do is, I imagine white light flowing in-through and around my body. It has a different feeling to it.

I know that this kind of practice were also practiced by the ancient Incas, where they worship the Sun and its light. It has something to do with raising the vibration of the body to a much higher one.

I've read some books said that everything in the universe started with it as was stated in the bible "let there be light." The light has something to do with spiritual development.

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri

When I first read your thread title I thought it said "White Lightning" and I was thinking, Oh Boy, I get to hear of a qigong experience of Mal drinking moonshine. But I misread...dang.

:lol: {and it was only when I was typing it up that I realised it didn't actually say "white lightning"}

Now where have I heard that before...

:D I though of you when she told me that, and Santi when she described the practice.

Thanks SY, it seems to be a very old "root" type of practice.

Before I got into Inner Energy development, I've been doing my meditations upon the light. Now, I combine it with my training. Whenever I flow the energy through out my body, Instead of imagining energy to flow what I do is, I imagine white light flowing in-through and around my body. It has a different feeling to it. Regards,

SY

I may focus on experiencing that difference in feeling too. With orbits I sometimes circulate a rainbow of colours, starting with red, going to violet, then white and I feel different sensations when doing that.

:lol: {and it was only when I was typing it up that I realised it didn't actually say "white lightning"}

I read "White lightning" and said to myself "Oh, yeah, this is the only missing part in my practice i need at the moment. I hope there is a thunderstorm coming up".

Edited by Smile

There highest level that they havent marketed yet is called " Grease Lightening"!

Hahahha sorry mal, just had to do it sorry man....

Someone posted this on another forum. Thought that's relevant.

Shielding, unless done with complete understanding, also "blinds" the wearer of the shield. Shields are "band-aid" solutions. They are meant to protect until such time as the wearer is strong enough to deal with attack "head on" so to speak. On such way is to convert the negative energy to positive energy. This cannot happen if you are shielded. Needing a "fire golem" in place merely accentuates a core weakness. It does not address that weakness, or strengthen it in any way. Someone whom is "clearing" you should be able to tell you where that weakness is, why it is there (the cause of it), and what to do to eliminate it.

Take the famous "surround me with white light" invocation/prayer. What does this do literally? You are surrounded by white light, effectively turning your aura white. You can see out, at least on the physical plane, but you are blinded on all other levels. It lets astral entities know that you are running blind and scared. Why? Because humans are "open systems." We are designed to have energy flow through us. All energy. Positive and Negative are labels we use to define things that emotionally we dislike. You actually weaken yourself further by closing off all energy with a white light invocation.

Another part of it are the thoughts that accompany these "conclusions." Quoted, because they are little more than assumptions. You assume you are under attack therefore "needing protection." There is also a certain amount of glamor that accompanies "being under psychic attack" and any number of unscrupulous "psychics" take advantage of this desire for recognition. Baseline psychic protection is extraordinarily strong to begin with. That is why many of these threads are filled will reports of failure. It takes a great deal of power to penetrate natural shielding, more than some garden variety demon or negative entity has at its disposal.

Ya Mu,

I notice you edited your comment above. Did you have a concern about any of the practices listed above? Please let us know if you think any of them are unsafe.

Thanks. :)

Yes I should probably split out my white lightning joke, could get confusing. But I'm feeling rather playful at the moment :lol:

Ya Mu,

I notice you edited your comment above. Did you have a concern about any of the practices listed above? Please let us know if you think any of them are unsafe.

Thanks. :)

I started to comment not on Mal's post but the post "from another forum" but did so before I woke up good this morning, so I decided to be more positive and let it ride. It didn't resonate too well with me, but I guess the only thing I want to say is that proper shielding does not do what that person said and allows all interaction. But I guess this gets down to what that person was saying is "proper" versus what I am saying is "proper" so it is a needless argument. I do agree that a white light shield itself only attracts attention to oneself, but this is totally different than the meditation Mal posted.

Getting hit by lightning IS something I can relate too - and dang glad I am still around to relate to it! :) An illuminating experience that I would not recommend.

Thx mal for the wonderful meditation, I'll try it out soon.

It could be even used as spring meditation, doesn't it ?

Cheers

Mal, you successfully cracked me up once again!:lol:

As for the meditation proper and the objections on another forum against "improper" shielding... Both ring bells. The beginning stages of the White Light meditation are indeed an old root practice -- I know three more that start out with bringing the light to the top of the head, directing it downward, taking it from there. One of them is called the Lightning (sic) Gourd, then there's the Golden Shower, then there's the Purple Rose (a taoist pet name for the North Pole Star). But the shielding part is not included in the versions I know in the form offered. The Golden Shower does include a shield, which is made permeable for everything except malicious intent. I think it's a very important technicality.

I don't use defensive shielding of this kind however because I used to and found out it doesn't work well -- I must be missing some other technicality. Instead, I use offensive shielding when needed, as needed. This way, you don't encapsulate yourself -- you encapsulate whoever/whatever you don't want to "get to you."

Offensive shielding can be fun, and one method indeed relies on the laugability factor (much like in Harry Potter -- "Ridiculous!") You turn the light off around the "bad guy," don't visualize anything, use your "dark focus," then slowly pour a bucket of thick honey over his head (again, don't "visualize," you must "sensualize" for this), then cut open a feather pillow and shake out the feathers over his head (use your kinesthetic sense, again, not visuals); when you're done, turn the light on, step back and admire your work.

This is good with lesser pests. For serious adversaries, there's more serious methods of "psychic self-defense."

Therefore the solution for you bleeding-heart types is to first create an in-body reservoir of additional energy, second create a negative feedback loop so others you come in contact with cannot leach your energy (by whatever means, especially direct contact), and third strengthen your naturally shielding.

<snip>

If you are a healthcare worker of any capacity, you will find the work mentally and physically exhausting simply because those that are ill will make every effort to leach your energy from you. Many do not know they are doing so, but quite a few do, and do so deliberately. The best thing that can be done in those circumstances is to get them on their feet as soon as possible, and limit contact as much as possible.

What does he mean by a negative feedback loop? :wacko: Edited by vortex

a negative feedback loop is a mechanism that keeps "the system" in check. i.e. the earth has a great many negative feedback loops in its ecosystem that keep it stable over long periods of time. by contrast, a positive feedback exacerbates whatever that mechanism is. basically, imagine a large bowl - roll a golf ball around in it, that is negative feedback. turn the bowl upside down, watch the ball roll right off the bowl - that is positive feedback.

Interesting, this meditation has some similarities to parts of the lesser banishing ritual pentagram that is common in modern Magick systems.

Re the whole protection and psychic attack thing, the best defence is self awareness rather than focusing on shielding yourself. An 'attack' is also an opportunity to see ourselves more deeply, to understand what within us has left us vulnerable to such an attack, and to thus bring a subtler, deeper level of awareness to our experience of the world.

Edited by EagleShen

Hi all,

with some friends of mine we decided to use white lighting meditation in order to welcome the spring.

To do that, a friend of mine read the text; then I edited the text and put it on a 40 minutes audio file, that Bum Grassoper sent me as the Kunlun brainwave entrainment file.

I think is quite nice, have a try and let me know what do you think:

https://download.yousendit.com/S1VCK2VnMm1CSWRFQlE9PQ

Enjoy :)

Hi all,

with some friends of mine we decided to use white lighting meditation in order to welcome the spring.

To do that, a friend of mine read the text; then I edited the text and put it on a 40 minutes audio file, that Bum Grassoper sent me as the Kunlun brainwave entrainment file.

I think is quite nice, have a try and let me know what do you think:

https://download.you...nMm1CSWRFQlE9PQ

Enjoy :)

Hello Buscon,

I tried checking your file d/load. Appears to have expired. Could you refresh an upload for it?

Tx,

Tommy