andymach33

HUANG STYLE PUSH HANDS SEMINAR with Sifu Adam Mizner

Hello , Sifu Adam Mizner will be touring Australia during April/May. The Push Hands seminars will be intensive and hands on, giving participants a full day of training and learning. Principle based training suitable for all styles. Learn how to produce and apply internal power.

The dates are :

Adelaide : 24th April ( Contact Gerald 0424298121 )

Melbourne : 1st May ( Contact Andrew 0406367321 )

Sydney : 8th May ( Contact Andrew 0406367321 )

Gold Coast : 15th May ( Contact Nicholas 0415640989 )

Full Day 9.30 - 4.00pm $150

Limited numbers, so book early.

sem-poster111.jpg

i am curious about the flying skinheads. is it a requirement? Flying skinheads! Shave your head and fly! (Black t-shirt uniform helps).

Here are a couple of videos from the last two seminars.

the utube is blocked in china so tell me what s on those videos? him NOT photoshopping NO posters? or NO cooperative skinheads NOT jumping back pretending they fly?

the utube is blocked in china so tell me what s on those videos? him NOT photoshopping NO posters? or NO cooperative skinheads NOT jumping back pretending they fly?

TianShi I can perhaps understand the conclusion you jumped to from the poster. But IMHO Adam has skills and deserves some to be shown some common decency. I think you should consider your opinion is at best uninformed and misguided.......

TianShi I can perhaps understand the conclusion you jumped to from the poster. But IMHO Adam has skills and deserves some to be shown some common decency. I think you should consider your opinion is at best uninformed and misguided.......

Is this poster photoshopped? Yes or No?

option 3 don't care :P

that is so commonly decent of you. but since we touched on the subject of flying...at true launch the forearms of the launched are never stuck out like that, they are flung either up or adhere to his body.

Yeah but if everyone shaves their heads they are more aerodynamic, so their arms can be wherever they like.

:P

hi , i'm the skinhead on the left. No fotoshop on the image, we used a camera however , but we couldnt find giant foam lettering, so we used fotoshop to put the heading in there.. Good reflexes from Kim (trusty cameragirl).

Hey all sillyness aside , if you have any doubts as to ...whatever, just come. Simple......Feel it. Be shocked as to its power ( as i am regularly). We're not making some wild statement here...it is what it is.

As far as the arm placement...

Always looking to play.

Andy.

Thanks Andy, I think I might even try and make the Gold Coast workshop.

:D

Great! i should be there..all going well. Should be fun.

Take care,

Andy