Kunlun Enthusiast

Sah Breath Meditation

Its quite powerful, I dont practice it - way too much else to work on. Of course it kinda seems like one of those that you wouldnt do very often anyway. Check out primordialalchemist.com, I'm pretty sure that sah is in the egyptian practices, dont know that they're gathered or scheduled any classes for it though.

Oh man, dont even mention of that site. Like I wrote in another post, none of the instructors in California respond or are teaching even Kunlun. Jenny Lamb is the only option I think? Like two guys wrote in this page, I doubt anyone in that site responds at all, and if they do, want to teach somethin else but not Kunlun or what you ask, one guy wanted 600 bucks without red phoenix wtf. Sorry bro, just plain frustrated after listening to Max's interview where he said "he has good people out there trained to teach, this is water path where you see the teacher once and the practice balances itself, its a safe and self-paced gentle practice" etc. etc. None of the instructors on that site agree with Max. At least the one's in California don't, have given up teaching or are greedy and don't care a shit. If you look at meetup groups and other such sites online, you see more complaints on these guys monopolizing the practice. Dunno if all are like this or California is really the land of the devil. I've just given up on this Kunlun thing and gone to Primordial Qigong and SFQ. I don't care for such teachers no more. If they got certified but turned up like they are, the practice is no good?

Edited by Kunlun Enthusiast

I was saying go straight to Max & Diana, not find a facilitator on the site - the facilitators wouldnt be teaching the sah breath most likely anyway. (Not that I'd know for sure if any of the facilitators were, I havent done that training and dont know exactly what it is they are permitted to teach by being a facilitator, outside of the book & red phoenix.)

I honestly dont know how to respond to stuff like people's expectations not being met with regards to facilitators - all of my experiences/teachings with the lineage have been directly with Max, all have been super positive and very beneficial for me.

Send Diana an email and ask about the class on egyptian practices - that's a separate thing from the kunlun stuff anyway.

http://www.primordialalchemist.com/egyptian_practice.html

[email protected]

Don't bother with Sah unless you can have Max demo it for you and you can understand how to do it. If you want to do something powerful and similar, then look up hamsa breath, and I suppose there is more info on that on the net.

I have the Harvey book, and its a good read but its not really what Max is getting at in my opinion. Harvey's main thesis is that concentrating on the fovial point (the spot where 3rd eye is energetically located) is a quick path to awakening, kind of a running through the various Buddhist samadhi states. Harvey likely does not have the siddhi that accompany the meditation, but he does appreciate the potential. He just doesnt have all the info, and we suppose Max does.

But Mr. Kunlunenthusiast, you are wiser to have more patience because enthusiasm quickly turns to frustration. Its so funny, I see this again and again to see the most enthusiastic turn sour. Its quite predicitable even.

Don't bother with Sah unless you can have Max demo it for you and you can understand how to do it. If you want to do something powerful and similar, then look up hamsa breath, and I suppose there is more info on that on the net.

I have the Harvey book, and its a good read but its not really what Max is getting at in my opinion. Harvey's main thesis is that concentrating on the fovial point (the spot where 3rd eye is energetically located) is a quick path to awakening, kind of a running through the various Buddhist samadhi states. Harvey likely does not have the siddhi that accompany the meditation, but he does appreciate the potential. He just doesnt have all the info, and we suppose Max does.

But Mr. Kunlunenthusiast, you are wiser to have more patience because enthusiasm quickly turns to frustration. Its so funny, I see this again and again to see the most enthusiastic turn sour. Its quite predicitable even.

Max posted the instructions at one point. But they are gone now, so I don't see a reason why one can't do it from the written directions.

I haven't touched it, and I probably won't touch it until my body feels comfortable and is open enough to sit in full lotus for 72 minutes straight. Nothing should be forced.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Max posted the instructions at one point. But they are gone now, so I don't see a reason why one can't do it from the written directions.

I haven't touched it, and I probably won't touch it until my body feels comfortable and is open enough to sit in full lotus for 72 minutes straight. Nothing should be forced.

I did it from just the written instructions off and on for about one year, and then I found out that I was doing it incorrectly. That didnt bother me because it was a powerful breathing practise anyway, and I realize that in the spiritual game you sometimes have to go toward something with effort so that it can respond. But my general advice is to see the demo :)

Thanks! Sarcasm duly noted and appreciated :)

I did it from just the written instructions off and on for about one year, and then I found out that I was doing it incorrectly. That didnt bother me because it was a powerful breathing practise anyway, and I realize that in the spiritual game you sometimes have to go toward something with effort so that it can respond. But my general advice is to see the demo :)

:closedeyes:

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Did you ever do the full amount of them? The couple times I've just tried doing it to "get" the practice 3-6 was plenty enough for me to see that...yeah, I've got other things to work on and dont need to pick that lock just yet :lol:

I would appreciate the instructions.

Thanks

ralis

I would appreciate the instructions.

Thanks

ralis

Edited by apepch7

Did you ever do the full amount of them? The couple times I've just tried doing it to "get" the practice 3-6 was plenty enough for me to see that...yeah, I've got other things to work on and dont need to pick that lock just yet :lol:

I like the discipline of weird ancient instructions etched on some pyramid wall to inspire to go the distance. Like other energy practises, intial fears give way to routine.