enouch

Projecting chi through the eyes?

Any techniques for projecting chi through the[Yan Xin] eyes? I'm well aware of thunder palm and sword fingers.

Greetings..

YES!! i have special glasses, lenses crafted by secret Taoist monks using ionized quartz and polarized coatings that condense and focus your Chi into coherent beams of laser-like energy.. these glasses come with a CD describing the 6 specific mantras required to activate the mind's link to the ionized quartz.. the CD also demonstrates the ethical use of this powerful tool..

Act now, and for the ridiculously low price of $600.00 you will receive a second pair absolutely free..

Disclaimer: If the buyer's mind is not specifically tuned to the ambient resonance of the earth's magnetic field, these glasses will not function as described.

Greetings..

YES!! i have special glasses, lenses crafted by secret Taoist monks using ionized quartz and polarized coatings that condense and focus your Chi into coherent beams of laser-like energy.. these glasses come with a CD describing the 6 specific mantras required to activate the mind's link to the ionized quartz.. the CD also demonstrates the ethical use of this powerful tool..

Act now, and for the ridiculously low price of $600.00 you will receive a second pair absolutely free..

Disclaimer: If the buyer's mind is not specifically tuned to the ambient resonance of the earth's magnetic field, these glasses will not function as described.

omg omg *takes out credit card

who do i give my money to lol... :D

Any techniques for projecting chi through the[Yan Xin] eyes? I'm well aware of thunder palm and sword fingers.

So you have been trained in medical qigong qi projection techniques? I wonder where if you really are serious about this post. Certainly not from anyone that actually knows medical qigong.

Very unsafe. Why would you want to do this?

Check out 100 Days to Better Health, Good Sex & Long Life: A guide to Taoist Yoga & Chi Kung pages 77-90

if anything it will keep you from looking like Nick Noltes mug shot! (Or James Brown for that matter)

We love you James may the eternal funk guide you on your journey!!!

Or the Hamburger guy from Nice Dreams! This guy knows sexual energy!!!

post-53655-126832452374_thumb.jpg

post-53655-126832455441_thumb.jpg

post-53655-126832490198_thumb.jpg

enouch I spent years trying to look like the guy on your avatar.

Traveled all over the country to study with those he taught.

Most of the people he taught can't agree with one another, shame isn't it?

I most loved your comments on the Ken Cohan deal.

I spend my time at work pulling glass from the faces of teenage girls who were too busy texting to see the car they hit or the now paralyzed or dead passengers.

The addict who is about to loose their arm from skin popping and fixing infection

The shot up repeat offender gangbanger who needs his wounds dressed, his 104 fever brought down and his 5.5 hemoglobin brought back up.

The sobbing son who is holding the drivers license of his mother who instantly went as she hit the pavement on impact(and his two brothers who passed after the fact}

I follow doctors orders.I don't sell books or DVD s but I sure buy enough!

Projecting qi from my eyes don't cut it here, using it to keep my head together does!

Most Doctors and Nurses are unfit PERIOD.

Martial artists mostly have clear tranquil eyes. An attribute I desire! (seems the BJJ guys have the monopoly)

I pick a lot of brains and it seems the ones who shine always drink a lot of water.

I can project qi, drum shaman, and do the healing sounds.

However when someone is in cardiac or respiratory arrest I use CPR

When I ask coworkers how it feels to bring someone back from the dead I get a resounding "awesome"

Hate to use this as a rant but if our officials are serious about health care, they can start with

GANGS and banning texting. Because YOU pay for these cases. BILLIONS seen?

I love you man! Peace, Robert

Greetings..

And for the record I refuse to let orthopaedic surgeons replace my hips, 6 years and counting! Good ol Reiki herbs and acupressure for me! 26 days on the forum and no one could reply to my initial request for suggestions on how to heal arthritic hips? But 280 of you studmuffins can check out "hi from a lost girl" Deep!

And for the record I refuse to let orthopaedic surgeons replace my hips, 6 years and counting! Good ol Reiki herbs and acupressure for me! 26 days on the forum and no one could reply to my initial request for suggestions on how to heal arthritic hips? But 280 of you studmuffins can check out "hi from a lost girl" Deep!

It sucks to have these sort of problems. But what I have seen operating a pain clinic for 30 years is that everybody has something; some can be "healed" (symptoms decease) but others get benefit in that a difference can be made. I have also had much pain and one thing that I know is that "making a difference" is worth its weight in gold. So with that in mind it sounds like you are doing something good with the therapies you are using.

Are there any medical qigong folks in your area. In Indiana? I know a couple of folks that may be able to help so PM me with your location. if you are interested. I assume you are trying herbals/nutri like lots of high quality fish oil, tumeric. grape seed x-tract, etc? One formula that I like and take myself is called Curcumax (Integrative Therapeutics corp). So my personal herbal/nutritive approach for my pain and arthritic situations is Curcumax, pur epa fish oil, extra curcumin with bioperine, and grape seed phytosome. And magnesium malate at night. All except the Curcumin with bioperine I get from Integrative Therapeutics. The medical qigong can possibly help immensely. And yes, of course self practice can help and I know you are already doing that, but someone else trained in medical qigong can really make a big difference in lots of situations.

To the OP:

How do you feel when you stare at something for awhile? Kinda tiring, isn't it? Not really pleasant? Multiply that feeling by a hundred if you want to know what it feels like to actually project qi like you are describing.

Edited by Ya Mu

Allow me to share my experiences with energy projection. In our practice, we had this test where we project energy just enough for our partner to feel it. Its a dual test for energy sensitivity(from other people) and also a test of energy projection.

When I first tried it. I couldn't feel a thing. Back then I only feel my energy the energy in between my palms and that about it. Same goes for my friend who practices with me. After 2 months we started to feel sensations from the projection of our teacher.

Its because, every time we practice our teacher projects energy to us and he waits for a certain reaction "if" we ever feel anything from our back, front and sides. When I started to feel the wall of energy he is projecting I didn't understand back then if I was just being off-balanced from my stance. Not until further observation I noticed that I am not the only one being thrown off balanced.

We even had this test where we stand 1 meter apart from our partner and project energy to each other and our teacher will gauge if there really is a energy being projected. Because, some students try to fake that they are feeling anything just to get-on with the test. But, they can't escape the eyes of the teacher. We then move farther and farther away until we are like 300 meters away from each other and keeps on projecting. I then realized that the distance is not the issue. Its the intention. As they say, energy flows where attention goes.

Anyways, I soon found out that the most important thing in Tenaga Dalam practice is SENSITIVITY. All the instructors say that energy is easily develop almost everyone can develop it in a short amount of time. BUT, sensitivity is hard to develop. I later found out that its because, you have to stay focused w/c means being in Alpha or theta while moving almost to a point of being emphatic most of the time. Sensitivity is a prerequisite in healing yourself, drawing energy, projecting it and healing other people.

Also, we can't discount the fact that there are some people who are already sensitive I had a partner on his first day already felt the qi wall that my teacher is projecting. He just said that it felt like something is pushing him. Maybe its because, he is just naturally sensitive to the energy.

With regards to projecting chi through the eyes, you just have to intend it. I myself sometimes doesn't even look. I just intend it to go to a certain part. If you want to test it you should have a partner who is sensitive enough to practice it with. You could start by projecting it either left or right hand. Let him close his eyes and ask if he feels anything. Be sure, not to suggest anything so that it won't influence his thoughts. If he is sensitive even if you are at the other side of the room you will be able to project it.

Now, why have a sensitive partner you asked? Well, having a sensitive partner makes you validate if you are really able to project energy. Its hard to practice with a partner who doesn't feel a thing. Its just like practicing basketball with someone who doesn't know basketball you are just wasting your time. In energy practice sensitivity is key.

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri

To the OP:

How do you feel when you stare at something for awhile? Kinda tiring, isn't it? Not really pleasant? Multiply that feeling by a hundred if you want to know what it feels like to actually project qi like you are describing.

I agree with this - when I read the topic title my first impression was "sounds like a recipe for a headache!"

I agree with this - when I read the topic title my first impression was "sounds like a recipe for a headache!"

lol.

And I haven't heard so much on projecting chi through the eyes.. Rather projecting chi into another persons eyes, say like during fighting. All I've really heard.

There is no harm in sending energy out through the eyes, you do it everyday and just dont know it!

Every Chi Kung system has it regardless, well it should!!!

Ape

There is no harm in sending energy out through the eyes, you do it everyday and just dont know it!

Every Chi Kung system has it regardless, well it should!!!

Ape

you do it everyday and just dont know it!

Absolutely. Worst energy loss is when people stare. My understanding and observation is that per one minute of staring it can take up to 20 minutes to restore the energy lost.

There is a huge difference in the everyday leak of energy through the eyes and intentionally projecting qi through them. Are you saying you intentionally project energy through eyes when doing healing to others? If so,curious as to why? Another purpose besides healing of intentionally projecting qi to others? Also curious as to why? Or are you simply talking about circulating energy through the eyes, which I agree is good to do?

I would never intentionally project qi to others through the eyes, except as the side effect of one particular method of qi healing that I occasionally use. In fact, I personally use "Sorcerer's vision" (a soft vision technique) at all times so as to NOT waste energy.

I had this happen 2 months ago by accident. I was waiting in a fast food restaurant and suddenly felt sexual energy swirling around in my eyes. The sex energy projected outward on it's own. It went on for a few minutes then finally stopped. It freaked me out a bit.

I've tried duplicating it - without success - I'm not even sure what that means in terms of benefit to myself, other people or plants or animals.

I had this happen 2 months ago by accident. I was waiting in a fast food restaurant and suddenly felt sexual energy swirling around in my eyes. The sex energy projected outward on it's own. It went on for a few minutes then finally stopped. It freaked me out a bit.

I've tried duplicating it - without success - I'm not even sure what that means in terms of benefit to myself, other people or plants or animals.

Whatever situation, and enough intensity, it's hard to hide honest receptivity or antipathy in the eyes...

It shows.

Its kind of boring/awkward to send healing energy through eyes by just staring. Rather pointless if you can send energy with your mind from your baigua, unless you want to look like some staring freaky shaman.

Im not sure what socerers vision is, but if its part looking, part visualizing/intending then thats the natural way to go.

On sexual energy from women, I tend to note who is sending energy either because they emit lots of sexual from eyes energy naturally (like my ex) or because they are sexually interested, aroused. I guess we all pick up on this subconsciously, but its interesting to compare sexual energy emitting of women of various countries/ages, situations, married or unmarried, etc. etc.