SirYuri

Tenaga Dalam

Indonesia has a rich heritage of stuff like that. yogic and occult disciplines and "inner energy" power etc.. but good luck learning some of that stuff because a lot of what people teach there is intertwined with islamic dogma and beliefs. A requirement to learn things there sometimes include you having to be a muslim. We're lucky that we're kalimasadans because we don't have to deal with all that crap.

What you saw was a keris, or "kris" and traditionally they are infused with a kind of spirit when they are made, some are made for luck, other for power and etc. They are symbols of status and power.Hence, a true keris will manifest something given the right conditions. For example in the Ring of Fire: East of Krakatoa documentary, a master creates a field of yin energy which allows the spirit inside the keris to move the keris.

But the guy who moves the keris is chinese neikung and so is the term "YIN CHI. What is YIN CHI called in Tenaga Dalam ?

But the guy who moves the keris is chinese neikung and so is the term "YIN CHI. What is YIN CHI called in Tenaga Dalam ?

If memory serves, you have negative and positive energy. Negative in this sense doesn't mean "bad".

Prana and chi are interchangable

[This is my reply to Redtom's post in the lobby section w/c I didn't noticed that it was in the lobby threads. Anyways, I just thought of parking it here for information purposes. ]

Hi Guys,

Im very new to this but registered because of my interest in healing. Without knowing how, I can heal people through my hands. I have always been able to do this. I recently seen video of John Chang and read a little bit about Mo Pai. I would really like to develop the gift that has been given to me. I am a Healer. I want to heal. Maybe someone can advise me the meditations for Mo Pai. I dont want to find John Chang or anything. I just want to learn how to heal more, and develop what I have through Mo Pai.

Thank you.

Red Tom

Hello Red Tom,

Your post caught my attention because, I'm in my level right now in my Pemusatan Kalimasada(Tenaga Dalam) practice where I am being taught how to heal other people. And I think I have something valuable to share especially when it comes to healing. In order for me to pass to the next level I have to at least be able to heal 20 different people. Right now, my movements and meditations allows me to absorb energy from the environment/earth and also I'm now more sensitive to the energy around me especially ghost and entities w/c a year ago I was not aware of. I actually called my friend this morning who owns a hospital to find me patients who are open for healing.

My energy level at this point is different 2 years ago when I started training where it is dense and too rough. The movements and meditations I was taught right now made my energy lighter than before. I could feel the difference. Also the movements and meditations allow me to command energy at will w/c could be used in healing. My teacher told me that rough energy is useless for healing but good for martial arts(shield, projection, bulb dropping etc.) aspect.

Anyways, the techniques I was taught was how to scan the body for any abnormalities in their energy field. Extract the negative energy and replace it with positive healing energy and finally balance it. While doing all these I must maintain my Alpha level meditative state and constantly anchoring my consciousness to god to protect me from the negative energies that I extract and also aids my healing to let my patient to be able to heal faster.

In my opinion, It is somewhat like pranic healing. I used to do pranic healing but the only difference right now is that, well because of my training, my energy right now is greater than before and that I'm more sensitive to the energy w/c allows me to be able to detect the abnormalities more accurately and now I know the classification of rough energy into light energy w/c allows me to project the proper energy intended for that certain part. And also the energy field that radiates from my my body right now due to the practice, automatically protects me from negative energies(thoughts,voodoo, entities, ghost etc..) and also automatically, balances the energies of people around me. Well, if they have a certain ailment that's a different story w/c requires healing.

In my next level, I will be taught how to incinerate the disease inside the body w/c requires a different form of movements and meditation to be able to produce that kind of energy. Most students ahead of me are able to incinerate kidney stones inside the body with the use of their energy alone.

The next level after that I will be taught remote healing( a year from now probably, sucks! lol). And after the remote healing before going to the next level students must be able to do the following transfer and shield a tomato with their energy and it must be preserve at a minimum of 3months. Next, the student must me able to extract the energy out of a tomato and he must be able to ROT the tomato in 3days minimum and maximum of 1 week. (I call it sucking out the life-force out of the tomato. hehe.. This is actually scary stuff for me what if somebody sucks the energy out of someone? will that one die? not cool. But if used for goodness then a lot will benefit)

Well, that is a pre-requisite to get to the next level it is a test of how good a healer the student is, he must be able to extract the disease and preserve the organ of his patient. If the student won't be able to do the TOMATO test then he is not allowed to get to the PS level. The Braja levels or higher don't even have to scan they just look directly at you and is able to see your energies and the abnormalities in your body. I won't go there anymore, that is like 5-10 years of practice away from what I do now hahaha...

Well, the important thing that was taught to me in my healing studies now is the following. (Warning, please do not try anything unless you really know what you are doing. Energy is really something to be taken seriously. If not, the disease could transfer to you! not cool!)

It has 4 parts

-Scanning

-Extraction

-Charging/Strengthening

-Balancing

Rules:

1. Go down to Alpha level meditative state.

2. Constant chanting (in your mind) the name of GOD.

3. Let your patient pray to GOD.

4. This is for my level only. Only extract from navel because, as a basic student of healing we can't directly extract from a specific part we still don't know and can't feel how much energy we are extracting it could cause dizziness and other things like extracting too much at a certain part and would drain that part of energy. The navel never get drains of energy so we have to command the negative energy to go to the navel and get extracted there.

- Don't Inhale when extracting the negative energy. You don't want it going in you or else...

5. Once extracted, exhale, give it to god and let him dissolve it.

6. Charge and strengthen the extracted part, let the energy go through the navel and command it to go to the afflicted part.

7. Balance it. And thank god. Acknowledge that all power comes from god.

And that's about it the basics. There are also some other things that needs to be considered like no direct extraction from the heart, throat or crown unless one is certified to do so.

When I started my practice most of my fascination is into the martial arts but as I progress our Grandmaster always emphasizes to help other people and heal them with the training we acquire. As they say... what you give, you also receive. If you want more health then heal other people.

I hope my post was able to help you in some way.

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 2

Some interesting Tenaga Dalam videos.

What was that first video? Setting something on fire from a distance? The second hitting someone from a distance?

So has john chang met his match?

BTW i feel however that maybe that what they do is not reproducible all the time. are we just fooling ourselves here?

edit: video inserted.

Edited by Kali Yuga

What was that first video? Setting something on fire from a distance? The second hitting someone from a distance?

So has john chang met his match?

BTW i feel however that maybe that what they do is not reproducible all the time. are we just fooling ourselves here?

edit:curses! i do not know how to embed youtube videos.

Hey Kali Yuga I think there are also a lot of people out there who has certain abilities that is obviously camera shy and often they just want to keep a very low profile. I know, since I've met some of them... and because, they don't want to subject themselves to public scrutiny and they have really got nothing to prove or seek validation from the media's doubting eyes. Sometimes fascination with these kinds of feats doesn't really benefit the student that's why maybe they just want to be silent and keep the secret to themselves and their members.

SY

P.S. Kali Yuga use the insert media tab in the edit menu to embed the video.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I had this strange experience lately and I think its worth posting. And so I got my latest upgrade to the next level last month. I was taught new movements and my inner energy went up another notch. At first the most significant effect of the upgrade on me was I could literally now feel the energy around me w/o so much of consciously putting the effort in focusing on it. Like the energy in my navel, my hands and the people around me.

Another worth mentioning is that ghost seem to get attracted to my aura and the funny thing is that I could feel them trying to touch me. Although, they can't touch me physically, I could feel them touching my aura the feeling is "almost" the same as when one gets goosebumps. I know they are trying to touch me because, one of my friends could see them and he described to me how they react to my aura. My friend said that they are attracted to the glow of my aura. In my case, I could see them only when I try to put conscious focus but not all the time. I'm still yet to develop that part of me.

Now, for the fun part. After my upgrade exams of course I just went by with my normal day to day chores. One time I was hanging out with the gang and I was busting balls with my friends,you know those usual stuffs you do when you guys got nothing to do but just talk about random things and bust each others balls? that kind of thing. Anyways, after a few hours of ball busting one of my friends got irritated with my teasing and punched me on my arms and walked away to get some fresh air. Okay this is where everything gets a little weird...

In about a few minutes this friend of mine said to us that she is feeling a little light headed and so I said to her why not rest for a bit. A few minutes have passed she is asking for a paracetamol. She said she feels like her head is spinning and she is dizzy. So we gave her a paracetamol. A few minutes again we saw her rushing out of the room and into the toilet and she started vomiting she was complaining that she is having a hard time to breathe. Now, we are worried. I told her to take a nap maybe she is just tired. Then after a few minutes again she was calling for help because, she can't move her neck and it seems like her body is starting to get numb. This is where we all got scared and for me it seems like deja vu for me because, in our practice I've also experienced feeling light headed, vomiting and my body getting numb whenever I get hit with energy from my sparring partner.

I asked my friend if I could do some healing to her before we think about bringing her to the hospital and they all obliged. So I scanned her whole body and felt a form of energy surge all through out her body. (Its really hard to explain logically what kind of energy I'm feeling lets just leave it at that). So to make it simple I felt something abnormal in her energy and the funny thing is I felt my energy too. So I started to remove it after 3minutes of extracting my energy in her... she stood up like it was nothing... And I explained to them what happened and they were all laughing and also fascinated. One of my friends also friend tried to pinched me with a negative emotional intention and the funny thing is that after a few minutes he was not able to move his hand he said that its like his whole hand is freezing. And I removed it and it was all okay after I extracted it... I thought that was the last of my experience but it was not....

A few days after that I was with a girl I'm dating so we went out and blah blah blah...(non tenaga dalam related lol..) then after everything she got mad at me because she said I'm always busy and why only call her now... and so it escalated (you know how these things blow up hahah..) Then she slapped me on my face.. I told her not to slap me because something might happen to her... the moment I said that she slapped me again! ahaha! (I know, it sucks and this time it hurts more than the first slap..) She said to stopped being so childish and she doesn't believe about my tanga dalam crap. So I drove her home and I told her that if ever she feels a little light-headed, vomiting and not being able to move to call me asap. her reply was.. "WHATEVER!".

I went home and slept. I placed my phone to silent mode... that morning I woke up my cellphone is packed with messages and missed calls from her. She said that she was not able to sleep and had a terrible headache and vomited a couple of time during the entire evening and that her arms are so numb she is having a hard time moving it. I told her immediately to get up and meet me at the nearest starbucks and told her to have breakfast with me. When we were at starbucks I explained to her everything and removed my energy and she now understand I told to be easy on the slapping hehehe... moving on..

Last friday, I was with my friend Aaron who is a boxer at one of the gym where Manny Pacquaio also practices here in manila. I met with my friend to catch up and also to accompany him to buy a new computer. I was driving that day and when we were about to enter the parking area there was a police with a K9 and you know when the dog inspects your car and smells it? and looks for drugs and firearms? well, my friend told me something like "oh shit! I have a stick of marijuana in my pocket." at that point the K9 just started to smell my car. I was so scared and almost froze to death. (I don't want to end up in jail you know?) Anyways, the K9 let us passed and my friend was laughing his ass out because, he was just messing up with me and he said that "if you could only see the reaction on your face man! F*****NG hilarious!" I was so pissed at him and punched his leg and told him not to do it again its not funny. We all know what happened next...

When we were walking towards the mall my friend started to complain that he is a little dizzy and started to spit and I think he is about to vomit. (I was smiling this time actually. lol) I told him I'll only remove it if he buys me lunch (for obvious reasons). So he bought me lunch and told him about about my Tenaga Dalam practice. He said that he never really took it seriously because, he is more of a physical guy that's why he is into boxing. After that experience he was a believer.

I made a call to my teacher and told him about my experience. He advised me to be careful and "program" or tell my energy to be relaxed with certain people and not to react especially to my loved ones or friends. He said that the energy that I have doesn't care if he is a friend or foe as long as there is a negative intent even a little intent. It will do its job. That's the latest so far, Thanks for reading.

Happy holidays!

------------------------------------

P.S. below is a video of me and my brother and a student that was shot months ago, last January 2010 to be exact. Just read the description below.

The Dioskaki is an ancient mystical procedure

where the Grandmaster transfers his personal energy to

the chosen student for overall enhancement and acceleration

of the student's development in the practice of inner energy cultivation.

Some of the benefits of Dios kaki are the following:

-it levels up a notch the energy of the student beyond the regular practice.

-it enhances the student's psychic abilities/ESP/6th sense/healing above the normal practice.

-it makes the body of the student heal even faster and makes the much body stronger.

-it makes the aura of the student more powerful than regular practice that could be used for protection against attackers, evil spirits and negative energy.

Combined with the regular practice of Pemusatan Kalimasada the Dioskaki procedure helps in the advancement of the student to accelerate his/her development.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnKI-VvsgBY

some more of my latest videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX6tocH6MSE (Breaking a Tile with a Ligh Bulb)

(Inner Energy Projection)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awqQVPtwA68 ((Inner Energy Projection)

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 1

SereneBlue, Santiago has had much training in the Indonesian martial art of Silat, from what I hear.

Indonesia truly has a rich heritage of both yogic and martial art.. There are quite a few groups in Indonesia which do a huge number of freaky things. Walking through a huge tunnel of fire unscathed, manipulating and throwing opponents at a distance with pure energy.. it seems to be a fad over there, where people put their energy to the test. Indonesia is nuts man.

Kalimasada is quite similar to Silat, aside from the combative forms.. It is the energy work without the heavy martial component. Silat is both external and internal art; Kalimasada is purely internal work.

I would not be surprised if our breathing technique and the one that Santi uses, are the same. Most yogic traditions utilize very similar technique. But then again there are bound to be differences in our practice from KAP. I do not believe you are taught the forms of "jurus" in KAP.

Ask Santi if you are interested more in KAP. Ask SirYuri and myself if you are curious about Kalimasada.

Yes I agree. Indonesia has a much richer heritage of yogic and martial arts than China, HK, Japan and Korea.

Yes I agree. Indonesia has a much richer heritage of yogic and martial arts than China, HK, Japan and Korea.

I'd be interested to hear where the source of this heritage arose from.

Generally, if folks are more dependent on divine help, it would follow that more divine interveners would appear. Not to mention the hordes of charlatan healers and fakes who don their cheating capes to prey on the mentally weak. Maybe the SE Asian population demands such presence, whereas in China and the rest of the countries you mentioned, the folks are more self-reliant, so the real masters are afforded more privacy and the luxury of secluded contemplation.

I dont think any conclusive statistical evidence can be garnered from this shaky premise that you have been attempting to present here.

• Like 2

I'd be interested to hear where the source of this heritage arose from.

Generally, if folks are more dependent on divine help, it would follow that more divine interveners would appear. Not to mention the hordes of charlatan healers and fakes who don their cheating capes to prey on the mentally weak. Maybe the SE Asian population demands such presence, whereas in China and the rest of the countries you mentioned, the folks are more self-reliant, so the real masters are afforded more privacy and the luxury of secluded contemplation.

I dont think any conclusive statistical evidence can be garnered from this shaky premise that you have been attempting to present here.

I also enjoy the quotes in your signature ^_^

Can anyone show me the way to a school that teach this art (tenaga dalam)!??

and explain us more clearly this system.....

AND I WANT A PURE ENERGY SYSTEM NOT SOME USING OF JIN BECAUSE I DO KNOW THIS THINGS VERY WELL

Edited by the truth

Here: http://www.aurailahi.com/

Almost certain he could do with another one or two Mercedes'. :rolleyes:

(Looks as if there are plenty of willing, happy contributors!! )

THANKS BRO........ :) :)

:) No worries there. Just a caution though - i lived in Malaysia for well over 25 years, and this stuff is all over the place... hard to say who's genuine and who's a fakir (as in 'one who does it purely for entertainment purposes - delighting audiences for selfish gains').

:) No worries there. Just a caution though - i lived in Malaysia for well over 25 years, and this stuff is all over the place... hard to say who's genuine and who's a fakir (as in 'one who does it purely for entertainment purposes - delighting audiences for selfish gains').

YEH.....YOU RIGHT.... :rolleyes:

AND I THINK THERE ARE A LOT OF MUSLIMS THERE..... :)

Edited by the truth

Ilmu khodam is summoning a spirit aid to do your bidding.

seriously i don't advice to take this road because it is really dangerous...

(my opinion)

YEH.....YOU RIGHT.... :rolleyes:

AND I THINK THERE ARE A LOT OF MUSLIMS THERE..... :)

I hear ya :D

Yes, Malaysia is predominantly Muslim. Its a Muslim country after all, but its also fairly liberal. Indian and Chinese folks co-exist peacefully with the Muslims there. Great country to be in to experience the spiritual cultures of all three races. Quite unique in this sense.

I hear ya :D

Yes, Malaysia is predominantly Muslim. Its a Muslim country after all, but its also fairly liberal. Indian and Chinese folks co-exist peacefully with the Muslims there. Great country to be in to experience the spiritual cultures of all three races. Quite unique in this sense.

really beautiful...country

Tell us more about the Ilmu Khodam and its danger.

I think some will believe that they are Jinn that serve the human

to able to fullify the rest part of their spiritual path.

Maybe a Khodam need to learn compassion to become enlightend in their way.

Surely with bad luck you have a not so friendly Jinn or even a watcher and lots of trouble.

Q

hey bro ..... :)

you are free to take any way.....it seems to you right.....(but before have a good research)

and to talk about the danger of this in some words ....

it's really impossible....(this another science not an energy cultivation )

good luck bro....and god bless you. :)

*note:jin and khodam are an arabic words origin....(الجن and الخدام)

and they have took all of this from the islamic spiritual working( and always there is good and bad)...(but here is mostly bad).

Edited by the truth

It's been ages since I last visited this thread. A lot has happened from the last post that I made. I hope all is well.

AND I WANT A PURE ENERGY SYSTEM NOT SOME USING OF JIN BECAUSE I DO KNOW THIS THINGS VERY WELL

I could teach you if you want.

From my experience the only way to know if a practice is really a divine work of the masters is first it is FREE and the master does not use his teachings as a source of income. And if there is any payment its just very minimal like the maintenance of the dojo and those basic stuffs.

Regards,

SY

Got an interesting topic to share. Apparently my Grandmaster knows John Chang and his master. Seems like all the inner energy teachers in Indonesia knows each other. I also found out that the Master of our Grandmaster was over 400years old before he passed on to the next plane and the appointed successor or 'spirit guide' (as the term they use) is now guiding the Grandmaster which is now the third guide who has been instructing him from time to time. Seems like we could really live forever. :)

Something to ponder about.

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 1

Got an interesting topic to share. Apparently my Grandmaster knows John Chang and his master. Seems like all the inner energy teachers in Indonesia knows each other. I also found out that the Master of our Grandmaster was over 400years old before he passed on to the next plane and the appointed successor or 'spirit guide' (as the term they use) is now guiding the Grandmaster which is now the third guide who has been instructing him from time to time. Seems like we could really live forever. :)

Something to ponder about.

Regards,

SY

Did your grandmaster actually tell you that? Or is it one of those rumors started by a misunderstood remark that somebody made over a glass of cheap wine?