Owledge

The Swiss Cannabis Matrix

I created this little ... well ... simplistic alteration of a scene from a popular movie. I hope you find it entertaining and discover its many layers of humor. :D

The Swiss Cannabis Matrix

I could have done a lot more with it, but I had to do most of it manually, lacking a professional video composition software. Still, I think it is efficient. ;)

Tell me what you think of it. :)

Hardy - I'm sure it's truly sehehnswert, but you forgot to mention that it's a 30Mb download.... takes too long on my "DSL LIGHT" connection (you know, living a whopping 7km from the center of town, they don't run the real dsl cables out this far wink.gif )

takes too long on my "DSL LIGHT" connection

Too long for what? Do you pay by online-time?

It takes roughly 10-15 minutes with T-DSL 384, for example.

Edited by Hardyg

I was expecting a little more than slowed down video and sped up audio to retain pitch!

Well, I said it is simplistic. ^_^

Apart from that, you might have overlooked some details, or the effect of it on the various sub-scenes. ;)

From a technical view ... I neither simply slowed down the video, nor did I speed up the audio to retain pitch. So some technical aspects might have eluded you at first glance. If I asked you to name all of them, you probably would miss a lot, and the same lack of depth might also limit the enjoyment of the video. ;) After all... its slow speed makes it easy to be perceptive while watching. :D

I guess I'm enjoying how my perception of movie fight scenes has slowly evolved.

Like, way back when, it was, "cool fight scene!" and I was taken in by the battle... (which is the whole pt of course).

Now I see a little more than I used to. I'm somewhat better at noticing the particulars of weapon-to-target. Where is that foot/fist actually aimed?, usually for air well away from the sparring partner. Also, I see more of how power is held (or not) in the body. It's like, cool position and cool looking movement - but all the power has been pulled from it. A lot of the time they are hitting each other with all the power of a feather-duster, but in positions that look pretty cool. Again, that's the point: it's choreographed fighting for show, they don't want to hurt each other.

... and, with as little regard I have for K.Reeves' acting ability, I'd love to have his level of leg mobility!

... and, with as little regard I have for K.Reeves' acting ability, I'd love to have his level of leg mobility!

Oh, you know, it is amazing what can be achieved temporarily with extensive warm-up stretches. :lol:

Does anybody know why, since August 9th, this video is being downloaded over and over by just 6 chinese IP adresses in 4 subnetworks? :blink: Causes massive traffic.