Apech

Pyramid Texts

Dear Taobums,

I have been meaning for some time to post some more stuff about Egypt. Recently I have been mainly working on the Pyramid Texts and am writing a three part article as follows:

1) Introduction and sarcophagus chamber

2) crossing the Akhet

3) coming forth by day and some hints on practice.

The first part is attached.

There is a huge amount of detail in the Pyramid Texts and I have only given an overview mainly to show that the the texts describe shamanic practice as well as funerary practice.

I've also tried to keep things as objective as possible. I've practised for many years based on AE teachings but I don't like writing about subjective experience, so sorry if the whole thing comes across a bit bookish - but that's the way I am.

Anyway I hope that anyone interested enjoys it - welcome any questions or feedback.

Cheers.

A.

• Like 1

I love your threads!

Keep them coming!

Very interesting!

Thanks - there is more but and its coming slowly.

King Tut Mysteries Solved: Was Disabled, Malarial, and Inbred

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100216-king-tut-malaria-bones-inbred-tutankhamun/

It is interesting in the above article's picture of the famous Tut mask, that some are now considering it isn't Tut at all, but his brother.

Despite the refusal of the Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, to release any DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes.

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

Hawass was covering these findings up and wasn't going to release them to the public, but an underling whistleblower felt the truth took priority over keeping history..."official".

Edited by metal dog