Sign in to follow this  
Sparkle

Introduction

Greetings & Blessings!

Thank you so much Tao Bums -- you provide a valuable service and make a contribution.

I am so lucky and happy to be Eric Yudelove's wife and apprentice. The Dragon Master :ninja: (Eric's Tao name, which he has probably been too humble to share with you all) mentioned that someone on the site wanted to know about his books. I told Eric I would love to respond. He said do it and so here I am. How exciting for me!

I have an identity without Eric but for the purposes of this site I get to be all about Eric. Since Eric is my favorite thing in the world, this is all good for me! :wub:

Thanks, Dian Yudelove

Hi Dian,

Welcome to the 'bums, such a real pleasure to have you here. Tao Bums,

somewhere to bring your family B)

Hope you have fun

Hi Dian, welcome.

We are very happy to have you and Eric visit us, thankyou. :)

And you know what : I adore having a pair of happy lovers on the board. You two are a tonic and an inspiration.

:wub:

Cool picture!

You inspired me to put up our wedding photo at cathedral rock, Summer solstice, full moon (yes we climbed it)!

Two thirds of the way up this girl is climbing (more like birthing) down out of a crevice, late afternoon, mid June, no hat, no water...(WT@)

says " Namaste! this is only my third time" we turned back.

Cool picture!

You inspired me to put up our wedding photo at cathedral rock, Summer solstice, full moon (yes we climbed it)!

Two thirds of the way up this girl is climbing (more like birthing) down out of a crevice, late afternoon, mid June, no hat, no water...(WT@)

says " Namaste! this is only my third time" we turned back.

Wow -- awesome wedding site and date (summer solstice / full moon / cathedral rock! Eric will be jealous -- we had cathedral rock in the background but were not even really near it)! Beautiful photo -- thanks for sharing it --I'm struggling with getting photos posted, so I appreciate your kind words on the one I did manage to post! Peace, Dian

Sign in to follow this