Sign in to follow this  
Sunya

Anyone want to buy the Kunlun book?

My friend is looking to sell her Kunlun book, it's in good condition and is the color version. PM me if interested

My friend is looking to sell her Kunlun book, it's in good condition and is the color version. PM me if interested

Greetings.

Perhpas your friend could use the money, but if she could afford to "let it go", perhaps should could donate the book to a local library. I was suprised to find Dr. Roger Jahnke's "The Healing Promise of Qi" in ours and checked it out. I hope someday to at least share/donate my books...

Something to ponder at the very least. ;)

Greetings.

Perhpas your friend could use the money, but if she could afford to "let it go", perhaps should could donate the book to a local library. I was suprised to find Dr. Roger Jahnke's "The Healing Promise of Qi" in ours and checked it out. I hope someday to at least share/donate my books...

Something to ponder at the very least. ;)

No she's a student and needs the money :)

also, I don't think this is the kind of book that should be available publicly. Anyone can pick up the book at a library and start practicing, and without the proper cultivation of good qualities they will just have bad experiences that only re-inforce the ego.

thanks for the suggestion though :)

Edited by mikaelz

Sign in to follow this