Sign in to follow this  
Drosan

Medical Treatment of Tinnitus / Ringing Ears

About 8 months ago i first noticed a ringing in the ears. .... Do you have any advice?

deleted

Edited by Riyue

you have a toxicity problem....

you need to detox.....

there are several things you can do....

the easiest one is to take magnesium citrate and vitamin c....

200 mg of magnesium with a glass of mineral water mixed with 200 mg of c every day....

eat a high fiber diet....

avoid excess sugar and salt....

eat more green leafy vegetables....

you will be cured in three months...

if you want to detox right away....

do a garlic and chamomille enema....

go to curezone.com for details.....

many people are expriencing ringing in their ears....

and the reason is chemtrails....

you have a toxicity problem....

you need to detox.....

there are several things you can do....

the easiest one is to take magnesium citrate and vitamin c....

200 mg of magnesium with a glass of mineral water mixed with 200 mg of c every day....

eat a high fiber diet....

avoid excess sugar and salt....

eat more green leafy vegetables....

you will be cured in three months...

if you want to detox right away....

do a garlic and chamomille enema....

go to curezone.com for details.....

many people are expriencing ringing in their ears....

Chemtrails? That is a bogus argument! I see you will believe anything as long as it sounds good! :lol:

ralis

Edited by ralis

Drosan,

In Chinese medicine, tinnitus, if not the result of nerve damage from loud noise, is usually considered a symptom of a deeper organ issue, often yin deficiency of the Kidneys and/or Liver, both of which unfortunately tend to be longstanding conditions. What your TCM doctor says confirms this. Also what she said about your tongue: a tongue narrower at the root indicates a more significant Kidney deficiency.

So, in general, do everything you can to nourish your Kidneys and Liver. Acupuncture and herbs help, qigong is excellent. Taking care of your body, living a moderate lifestyle, etc.

The reason is Kundalini.... or an imbalance of Yang-Yin energies in the body, especially the kidneys. You can check the link in my signature with some advice to nourish the Kidneys.

The reason is Kundalini.... or an imbalance of Yang-Yin energies in the body, especially the kidneys. You can check the link in my signature with some advice to nourish the Kidneys.

I get ringing pretty often, or used to. then I saw a Chinese medicine doc and he told me it has to do with the kidneys. they are overloaded or deficient of qi. This is specifically related to my dampness (spleen/stomach qi deficiency or indigestation) so the kidneys weren't getting enough energy. But since I've been treating the stomach/spleen with herbs and eating properly the ringing has been less often.

Now I get pressure inside the ears that feels like a strong gust of wind rushing past the ears, that is probably the kidneys adapting to strong flows of energy.. just my guess.

I suggest you see a qualified acupuncturist, make sure they also do Qi Gong

I get ringing pretty often, or used to. then I saw a Chinese medicine doc and he told me it has to do with the kidneys. they are overloaded or deficient of qi. This is specifically related to my dampness (spleen/stomach qi deficiency or indigestion) so the kidneys weren't getting enough energy. But since I've been treating the stomach/spleen with herbs and eating properly the ringing has been less often.

Now I get pressure inside the ears that feels like a strong gust of wind rushing past the ears, that is probably the kidneys adapting to strong flows of energy.. just my guess.

I suggest you see a qualified acupuncturist, make sure they also do Qi Gong

Yeah, sometimes those docs may have something good to say... ;)

There are about 5 different things that can cause ringing in the ears. I am actually writing this with a patient on the table who has the same exact symptom. And chemtrails are NOT one of the reasons... :)

1- sudden rush of liver wind/yang from too much anger.

2- blood deficiency resulting in internal wind from the qi not having an anchor.

3- qi deficiency of the lung kidney connection where there is not enough upward pressure to move energy to the upper jiao and head. body overcompensates.

4- kidney apparent excess from lack of kidney yin. no root, qi has to rise.

5- liver yin deficiency combo with blood xu. no root again, liver qi has no anchor and vents upward.

There are more, but those are the big 5.

You cannot give a generalized prescription for everyone unfortunately.

Because of the variations in everyone's qi, its hard to say this one thing will work across the board.

Eastern Medicine has been and will always be, personalized medicine...

(And just to reiterate, energy is only HALF of the picture. You have to remember the structure that gives it root.)

Edited by Eternal_Student

Would you explain a little about "having an anchor?" I understand about rooting as it applies to the feet and pelvis when it is connected to the earth or a physical structure, but I do not know of this term "anchor." However, you then speak about "no root" re: lack of kidney yin in number 4. Please share a little more about the fundamentals that underlie your diagnosis. Thanks. :)

Qi is the father of blood. Blood is the mother of qi.

Without a structure to hold the frequency, energy will have nothing to root itself with.

In the case of the kidney, the physical act of acid base balance, blood pressure regulation and general filtration is the "yin" aspect (aldosterone) . The "yang" aspect is the adrenal function as related to the fight or flight response. (adrenaline)

Lack of the yin hormone will create an excess of the yang hormone, even at rest.

This can cause the region to give off a ringing sound because of pressurization moving upward as part of the run from the bear response.

Or, because there is no substance to hold the qi of the kidney, the excess yang has nothing to grab onto and it will vent to the paired sensory device for the particular organ. The kidneys are linked to the ears.

Everything is about balance. Nothing is static. No disease is permanent and everything is adjustable to some degree. That's the beauty of Eastern Medicine...

:)

Edited by Eternal_Student

Everything is about balance. Nothing is static. No disease is permanent and everything is adjustable to some degree. That's the beauty of Eastern Medicine...

nice :)

There was an interesting medical discussion on the radio here this morning about fearful people. One of the points brought up was that that fear shuts down the ability to listen to rational explanations of the situation. It was discussed in detail in a psychological/neurological context but I thought - fear attacks the kidneys and shuts down the ears.

Sign in to follow this