Anyone has any experience with healing music? Something that can be heard on youtube, myspace or can be downloaded or bought would be great.

I mean music which can heal and not simply relax. I've been told Akshara Weave has Reiki energy encoded in it. Anyone knows other such music that encodes healing?

Thank ya ll :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmqZqgjELBE

Edited by Kunlun Enthusiast

Three good music albums (i.e., each is a collection of music) for qigong, meditation and healing:

(1) Om mani padme hum by Jane Winther - available on Amazon mp3 download - Winther does this classic chant slowly, thoughtfully, soothingly

(2) Path to the Heart by Golana - available on Amazon - American Indian flute music soulfully played....flute only; the silence between notes adds to the effect

(3) Music to Disappear in by Raphael - available on Amazon (note: *not* to be confused with Raphael's Music to Disappear in II) - IMO, a landmark in calming new age

Enjoy!

Yes, Fu_dog! "Music to Disappear in" is awesome! "Disappearing into you" is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. "Spirit Guides" and " Serpent" are great too.

This cassette mysteriously appeared in my car way back in the summer of '93.