Mushi

Hello all :)

Well as you can see, I'm new. I am honestly very confused on where I am going with Taoism, and I have no idea how to even begin with it. It seems kind of overwhelming when I have no one to teach me much about it, but something about Taoism speaks to me in a way that I cant ignore. With all of the happenings in my life, I feel as if I have no direction, yet Taoism feels like it will give me some kind of....meaning. I dont want to feel as if I am just wandering around aimlessly. I may be confused right now, but I am hoping that everything will become clear. Joining this place seemed like a good place to start :) So I am excited to learn from you all! Ok, I think I am done rambling :P

Hi Mushi,

Welcome to the 'bums. Having no idea and no direction :D a great start and actually something many aim for :lol: Hold on to that and hopefully over time things will become clearer.

Hope you have fun here.

Hi Mushi,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

(But if things become too clear for you you may have missed a point or two. Hehehe.)

Peace & Love!

So I my confusion must be helping me huh? I guess I'm off to a great start! :)

Hehehe. Yeah, once we begin thinking we know things for sure we are generally deceiving ourseves.

Peace & Love!

Hehehe. Yeah, once we begin thinking we know things for sure we are generally deceiving ourseves.

Peace & Love!

For sure, Mushi - Ditto, Mal, like where Jack Kerouac had to start to get "On The Road"...Good read, eh?

Welcome, Mushi.

I honestly wouldnt know, so I'll just take your word for it :) Now I want to read it so I can better understand the reference! And thank you for the Welcome :)