Sign in to follow this  
devoid

A Lioness and a blue man in the heart's garden

Hi Friends,

In doing meditation targeted for the heart chakra I have visualized entering my heart's garden in what I assume to be a fairly common method / exercise. I have done it quite a few times for the past 4-5 weeks and even though I experience and learn very different things every time, there seems to be a recurring theme which I cannot quite place:

(When in my heart's garden...) Apart from perhaps meeting a few of my helpers who may come and go at times there seem to be two characters who are pretty much always there:

* a very calm lioness (friendly, mature, well tempered and even tame) - looks and feels like a 'real life' lioness as you would imagine it in the physical world if you had a tame lioness as your house pet

* a blue guy with black hair - apart from the fact that he has an intense blue color of skin (azure or cobalt blue to give you an idea) he seems to have a bit of a skewed face (like the kind you might see on old oriental paintings depicting either demons or deities). He has black hair - does not wear much else than white garments which could not be considered much more than underpants and apart from that hasn't said a word and leaves me alone to do my business - kind of like we're not interested in each other.

I find it quite a peculiar pair of seemingly constant "inhabitants" who I should perhaps add that I don't feel the least bit uncomfortable about - but at the same time, I do find it very odd (a lioness and a blue guy ;-).

Since they seem to be there permanently I wanted to ask if some of you could tell me something about these two funny, yet somewhat odd characters?

Best regards,

-matt

Edited by devoid

Perhaps Shiva and Shakti ?

ardhanarishwara_QA73_l.jpg

Ardhanarishwara (an androgynous deity composed of Shiva and his consort Shakti, representing the synthesis of masculine and feminine energies)

Perhaps Shiva and Shakti ?

Ardhanarishwara (an androgynous deity composed of Shiva and his consort Shakti, representing the synthesis of masculine and feminine energies)

Thanks Mal,

I hadn't thought of this, but why not? - I will certainly look into it :-)

Best regards,

-matt

Sign in to follow this