Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

shake your booty...

Interesting. I'm printing the article and reading it while I'm getting breakfast ready. I was moved to browse through John's stuff.

Check out his Qi Gong Re-Charge. Scroll down to the bottom where he lists the 'Methods'. He goes through all the major joints (reminds me of Sonnon), squats, several methods that address the Core, and a set of "Recharge" exercises that I have no idea what they are - except that one of them is for the spine. Really, really interesting list. Mentions like everything we've been really excited about over the last 2 years or so, really concisely. *thinking of ordering it*...

I tried his several (not all) of his animal-based videos some years ago. Honestly, the only exercise I connected with was the Bear (in the Power video). Liked it enough that I re-bought it on DVD.

And look at all those people that wrote reviews of the book by Master Zhongxian Wu!!

(Reads like an ad, I know. ... Not paid for by the Commission to re-elect John DuCane.) :D

Edited by Trunk

I've noticed that Chia's morning meditation dvd is similar to Sonnon's WW and intuflow and John's system looks like it falls in somewhere in between. Looks cool. And talk about a well reviewed book...

Wu will have you jumping and shaking for at least 20 minutes to start any qigong. You'll also be using sound at the same time directed thru different parts of the body.

:-)

Sign in to follow this