Sign in to follow this  
wmsrm59

Hi I am new here

I just wanted to check in and say hello, this forum seems to be a very interesting place... very glad I have found it. I am very interested in Qi gong, and Taoist practices but as of right now I am pretty unfamiliar with it all. I have practiced some standing meditation Zhaung Zang I believe it is called after reading Lam Kam Chuen's book the way of power, I have tried doing inner smile practices and semen retention but so far havent had much success at either. I frequented bluelight.ru for the past few years and have been looking for something more on the spiritual and less on the drug side and have found it. Currently I practice Hatha yoga, and attend a Tibetan Buddhist temple started by Garchen Rinpoche I am a psychology student at WSU.

I tried to access the personal cultivation board and it gives me this error:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

How do I go about getting a journal and having access to view others?

My name is Roger... so ya... thats my intro

Hi Roger,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

I'm sure a Mod will be along and answer your question.

Peace & Love!

[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

How do I go about getting a journal and having access to view others?

My name is Roger... so ya... thats my intro

You should be able to see the personal practice forums now. You have to be a full member (ie join and post an intro like you did) before you can access them, keeps them a bit private and off google. Just send me a PM and I'll create a forum for you (that will help remind me to do it :lol:)

And welcome to the 'bums :D

Hope you have fun here

Sign in to follow this