Sign in to follow this  
RyanO

I Think You Guys Are Awesome

I don't know any of you personally, but I just felt the impulse to express that I think this group and all who visit it are awesome.

Topics such as spirituality touch deep emotional chords which makes it hard to not be offended/offensive, and while this board might slip into that sometimes :o, I think for the most part it does a wonderful job of remaining mature while having the freedom to discuss such controversial topics.

I honor the divinity of all of you and wish you the best on your journey in this crazy thing we call existence.

:)

I don't know any of you personally, but I just felt the impulse to express that I think this group and all who visit it are awesome.

Topics such as spirituality touch deep emotional chords which makes it hard to not be offended/offensive, and while this board might slip into that sometimes :o, I think for the most part it does a wonderful job of remaining mature while having the freedom to discuss such controversial topics.

I honor the divinity of all of you and wish you the best on your journey in this crazy thing we call existence.

:)

Thank you RyanO...I too wish to thank everyone and wish everyone love, peace, and happiness!

BLESSINGS!!!

Nicely spoken Ryan. And I agree with you.

Considering the variety of topics discussed here it is truely wonderful that nearly all discussions are conducted in a respectful manner.

A perfect example of what you made mention of is the "Original Sin" thread. It is really nice that a discussion of Christian beliefs can be politely discussed on a forum such as this.

Peace & Love!

I disagree...you guys suck!

Just kidding...I love everyone here! Even Marblehead! :wub:

Hehehe.

I saw that.

Love to you too Scotty!

Peace & Love!

Yeah Mal, group hugs are good.

Now I feel all warm and fuzzy. :rolleyes:

Peace & Love!

fuzzy is cool when it's real - Welcome, RyanO.

truly

in doing this

in doing nothing

we are great

and we are nothing

i just signed up

but i've been with you

keep on my brothers and sisters

feel free to contact me

if you feel inspired to do so

Sign in to follow this