awake

Has anyone bought Bruce Frantzis's "Tao of Letting Go" on Audio CD?

If anyone has bought this CD set, could you please go to Track 2 of CD 3 (The Dissolving Process) and tell me the length of that track?

It seems to me like it cuts short at the end, but due to his teaching style I cannot be sure.

If anyone has any interest in purchasing the product (as I mention it is very helpful) and responding back to me later in regards to it, here is a link to it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1556437897?ie=UTF8&tag=220202-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1556437897

Thank you very much for helping me if you can.

Edited by awake

If anyone has bought this CD set, could you please go to Track 2 of CD 3 (The Dissolving Process) and tell me the length of that track?

It seems to me like it cuts short at the end, but due to his teaching style I cannot be sure.

If anyone has any interest in purchasing the product (as I mention it is very helpful) and responding back to me later in regards to it, here is a link to it: http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=1556437897

Thank you very much for helping me if you can.

Hello, I have the CD (although not here), but I don't understand the question. Whatever your CD have as size me CD will also have so, I don't see the possibility for the size in your CD being different from the size in my CD. The only person that could help you is Bruce himself or the person making the recordings that could tell you if the original recording in studio was longer. Not something easy to find out

Has anyone got a report on this CD program? Have you worked through it? Impressions? Effectiveness? Recommended?

I've just started passively listening to it, and have found what I've learned so far to be of 'some' value. It was this CD that was the impetus of my revenge post. I'm not so sure how good this method is for healing the physical body, but it is quite valuable for healing emotions. I haven't gone through all of the material, and I'm focusing more on SFQ, so I'm using this right now as background 'music' while I work/ as my night time story!

Reviving an old thread I know, but does anyone else have this? Curious how the $15 book/cd’s differ from the $97 course on his site. Also curious if its worth getting if I have Relaxing into your being and The great stillness already?