enouch

GARY CLYMAN DEMONSTRATES EMPTY FORCE!

Guest sykkelpump

You see the problem here is that you use a VERY BIG brush when you say make statements that imply 'all scientists'. That assertion is fundamentally incorrect, and I point you toward the Qigong Institute again.

Or aren't the researchers there 'scientists'? Aren't their scientific methods valid?

To the contrary, they are most definitely scientists and they do embrace the reality of Qi. And it is these scientists who are pioneering the way into creating an ever-increasing body of statistical data to bring more and more credibility to the reality of Qi and the human ability to manipulate it.

Just because they are not the predominate main-stream that does not invalidate them and their scientific research.

So again, your statements that imply all scientists don't accept Qi is quite simply wrong.

Now to stay on topic. Mr Clyman may certainly be the real deal, I just think his 'message' would be more effective if he produced demonstrations that weren't so easily discredited. Maybe you should talk with him about the test I have suggested.

:D

Are you trying to misunderstand me on purpose or are you just a little slow.I never said there wasnt a single scientist on earth that belived in chi.But they have problem proving it for the rest.right now you are the one doubting the existing of gary clymans chi by the way

:rolleyes: measuring qi through instruments is possible now:

v=6CvroiCQWrQ

Very disappointing.

I am a huge fan of science and the scientific method. Ever since I first put my hands 12 inches away from each other and felt the pressure on my palms during my first psychic energy workshop book from the Berkley Psychic Institute I have been hungry for a real scientific test for chi.

Photonics is Kirlian 2.0

There is faaaar too much telling and not enough showing, (not any showing) in that video Steam.

Kirlian stuff has been debunked up and down the block years ago.

There is still plenty of time to find a real instrument test for chi but Gas Emission Photography ain't it.

Edited by SFJane

vacuum someone's physical or emotional blocks

:lol: Funny image but not far from the truth I guess.

Edited by markern

Are you trying to misunderstand me on purpose or are you just a little slow.I never said there wasnt a single scientist on earth that belived in chi.But they have problem proving it for the rest.right now you are the one doubting the existing of gary clymans chi by the way

I understand you my friend, I just don't agree with you.

You believe that:

* Chi has not been scientifically proven

* Chi can only be proven through direct external instrumentation

* Measuring the effects of chi through double-blind tests is not scientific proof

You also believe that I think Mr Clyman is a fake and that I want him to prove his chi abilities.

How am I doing so far? Am I understanding you?

:D

Look im not Gary Clyman or his student your arguement is not with me at all. I just took the time to find out a little more about his method before i pass judgement on him. All the info i posted is on his website if you take 5 seconds to read it.....

So why am i getting attacked? its kind of immature.

No attack from me brother. I was just stating my personal experience with talking to him on the phone. I called him to ask about his method but his attitude completely put me off. I would think it would be odd to anyone that someone claiming such skills would say the things he said to me, a total stranger. I did not mean to offend you in any way.

BLESSINGS!!!