enouch

GARY CLYMAN DEMONSTRATES EMPTY FORCE!

Your arguement is not with me im just saying what i heard. If you want details just give gary a call im sure he will tell you all about it.

(Nows here's what i heard)- keep in mind heard

I think with mantak chia Gary was mad at him for stealing some of his training techniques.

With Yang Jwing Ming I think he would not let Gary punch him to test his iron shirt after he punched Gary and tested his iron shirt.

The story with William CC Chen is on his website. At the link below

http://www.chikung.com/jing/

I have also heard stories of people breaking theirs hands after hitting him.

Like i said this is just what i heard just give Gary a call for details.

Lol, thanks, that's about all I need to hear. I don't think I want to get GJC started with a phone call, lol...

I did take a short seminar session with William CC Chen once. No offense to him (and I could be wrong), but I don't suspect he had much internal power, if any. My guess is that he was one of those devoted students with guru-syndrome who believed they could get as good as the guru by just hanging out with him a lot - instead of taking that time to practice on his own. During that seminar, I actually found Chen Zhonghua the most impressive with his crispy fajins & very smooth Hunyuan Taijiquan. And when you look his background up, you also find that this dude was also a hardcore practitioner. You reap what YOU SOW.

he has even wriiten a book called the neikung bible.

Anyone has this book or has read it? What's in it? It's 800/1000 something $$...

Edited by Kunlun Enthusiast

800 dollars or more for a book...

:blink:

Scotty, exactly my sentiment! His web shop lists $ 800 for an year of Tai Chi training with him. And this book alone is 800 bucks. Not even sure if one can practice from the book. No listing of the contents of the book, what's expected of it etc. I have seen some power chi kung courses and stuff like that sold for 300 bucks online but this guy beats them all.

Edited by Kunlun Enthusiast

Gary is the real deal...i personally think that he is the most underrated neikung master in the community.

He has real juice.

Despite what people say about him he really keeps the bulk of his knowledge low key.

Truly, from what I can tell simply by observing him, this is the case.

For me the issue with GC isn't his skill. Or his Kong Jin. (which relies on compliance, leading, being led and grossly overreacting to, the felt sense of 'magnetic' chi)

His practice has gone to his head if he feels the need to tell people that he can defeat the Gracies or BKF. I mean.. wtf. Maybe he can! The point is....why do I need to know that. Why is that on his mind?

Frankly, watching the body language of the women he does his liposuction stuff on makes me shiver. He doesn't get how he comes across. Is it me folks? They look revolted and even scared. He is violating their chi. Zapping them, not in a good way. Am I projecting here or does anyone else see that?

I wouldn't mind learning from him and assimilating his wave stuff but I think after five minutes of being with him in person I'd want to kick him in the nuts.

Am I projecting here or does anyone else see that?

No offense, but I do think it's projecting. The only way it'd be violating is if he did something they hadn't agreed upon earlier.

No offense, but I do think it's projecting. The only way it'd be violating is if he did something they hadn't agreed upon earlier.

Starting at 5:00

My first intuition is: This is wrong.

Upon analysis, this is why.

1. He has his left hand behind the lady in black's spine, priming her or scanning her or both.

2. he primes her and everyone else with suggestion. 'When I touch you it will be terrible' Terrible. Terrible. It's repeated and reinforced.

3. The set up. Touch her here and there. nada

4. Shocks her internal organs and she reacts. This IS terrible.

Study her hips, arms and face afterward. He really did something to her chi.

Next lady, the cheerful african american one.

She has seen what happened and is primed.

1. Never get it on the first try. Lead into it. So, the first touch, nada. But the subsequent touches starting at 5:30 remind me of a cold reader, palm reader, fortune teller MO. He is leading her and seeing if she'll give him the answer. She doesn't because she doesn't quite realize how many levels his is playing with her. He is looking for what is called 'subjective validation' if he gets a lead from her, he'll run with it.

2. He makes the next one up. ABANDONMENT. Reminds me of the people that channel the dead like John Edwards.

3. He shocks her in a pressure point. She reacts. Terrible! Proves GC is right on the money!

Doesn't even ask her if she actually HAS abandonment issues to confirm. Doesn't need to. Her reaction to his zap proves it.

Alternately, he knows her from before and has talked with her about her issues. If so, then he already knows in advance she has abandonment issues and once again it looks like GC is spot on the money. That's straight out of Xtian faith healer MO.

Black lady with orange hair. She has had several treatments. Naturally nothing to find. 'See? No TERRIBLES coming from my patient!' She is a testimonial.

About 8:00 Old lady with red blouse. She is kinda spacing out at first and he figures, engh, he can get her on the first touch, or at least, he'll get her attention and reaction. He hurts her.

Perhaps I have a more flexible definition of violation and what that really means to be violated. GC doesn't just have real kung fu, he's also a hypnotist and a natural at nlp. That's what I see.

Edited by SFJane

Gary is the real deal. He can zap you i personally think that he is the most underrated neikung master in the community.

Ive heard that he has punked yang jwing ming, mantak chia, william cc chen and many others.

He has real juice. The nei kung he teaches shows you how to move your jing at the speed of light which is pretty awesome when you think about it.

http://globalmartialarts.blogspot.com/2005/12/temple-style-tai-chi-system-beyond_01.html

He explains more about jing here

http://www.chikung.com/jing/

he has even wriiten a book called the neikung bible.

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-the-nei-kung-bible-has-been-written-1252311980.html

Despite what people say about him he really keeps the bulk of his knowledge low key.

He also bragged to me during our phone conversation about taking Shuai Chiao Grandmaster Dung Shen Chang's best punch and it bounced right off doing nothing to him. I spoke with now Grandmaster Gene Chicoine about it and he said "bullshit", exact words. He said if I ever talk to him again to let him know he'd gladly take and give with Clyman and set things straight. I never did speak with him again but have no doubt both Shuai Chiao GM's would have seriously hurt Clyman. Same with Rickson. Period. Whether or not the guy has any internal power or not, he's loud and obnoxious.

BLESSINGS!!!

Jane,

I just viewed it as him rubbing hard in some pressure points, which will in most people elicit a response. Someone doesn't need qi, or knowledge of NLP for that.

Don't know if the technique has any value, and I'm not a fan of Clyman. Just saying that if people know what he's going to do and agree to the "treatment", then it's not like he is violating them.

Guest sykkelpump

Any average Joe can do that if he knows where to push.... GC is not sucking any qi, maybe only in his imagination. min 6:33

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3k1U2AVM4es

how do you know he is not sucking any chi.I have trained his system and talked to the man.I think he is for real.the suction power I created with his system was unbelivable.I think he is more real than most chi/qi gong masters around

• Like 1

how do you know he is not sucking any chi.I have trained his system and talked to the man.I think he is for real.the suction power I created with his system was unbelivable.I think he is more real than most chi/qi gong masters around

Then why he pushes and tickles the ladies?

I don't want to offend you or GC but my personal opinion based on what I see in videos is that this guy is much more legit than him:

http://www.shaolin.org.uk/en/chikung/

As I see, you don't need to push pressure points to perform emotional cleansing.

Edited by steam

Guest sykkelpump

Then why he pushes and tickles the ladies?

I don't want to offend you or GC but my personal opinion based on what I see in videos is that this guy is much more legit than him:

http://www.shaolin.org.uk/en/chikung/

As I see, you don't need to push pressure points to perform emotional cleansing.

so you can see his energy,is that what you are saying?gary clyman do it with and without contact.

I listened to the Secrets of Qigong Masters interview with him because I heard he was a student of Waysun Liao, whose books I benefited from. Not what I expected...

He said that when they do the full treatment they have to hold the patient down and put a gag in their mouth. It is really that excruciating. Once he has sucked all the stuff out of you, what does he do with it? He turns on the sink and protects it into the running water.

His attitude is "If it works, who cares?"

Hmmm...

Edited by Creation
  • Like 1

I love these discussions...

"Yes he can!"

"No he can't!"

Here is the bottom line...

If the demonstrator is unwilling or unable to reproduce his "abilities" in a double-blind scientific environment then, at least for me, the response, at best, is, "That's interesting". Period.

Enough of the conjecture and hoohah.

And sorry, just saying, "I felt it so it must be real" is not scientific proof. It is frightening how easy it is for people to fool themselves into believing a lie (I used to be a pro magician so it was my business to know). Typically people want so bad to believe that they suppress the cold, hard, facts staring them in the face.

Now I ain't saying, "It's not true". I am just saying we can't invest our belief in unverified demonstrations.

:D

Guest sykkelpump

I love these discussions...

"Yes he can!"

"No he can't!"

Here is the bottom line...

If the demonstrator is unwilling or unable to reproduce his "abilities" in a double-blind scientific environment then, at least for me, the response, at best, is, "That's interesting". Period.

Enough of the conjecture and hoohah.

And sorry, just saying, "I felt it so it must be real" is not . It is frightening how easy it is for people to fool themselves into believing a lie (I used to be a pro magician so it was my business to know). Typically people want so bad to believe that they suppress the cold, hard, facts staring them in the face.

Now I ain't saying, "It's not true". I am just saying we can't invest our belief in unverified demonstrations.

:D

very inteligent stigeward.even chi has not been scientific proof.so how do you expect clyman to proof his abilities.

but then again maybe a moderator on tao bums dont belive chi exist

Now about his emotional lyposuction he has cured many many diseases with it even demonic possesion.

Demonic possession even? Wow I was not aware that demons, beyond the metaphorical ones, actually exist. Be sure to catch that on video next time it happens.

His jedi powers must be far beyond mine. On his site Sarah P testifies he sucked her bipolar disorder right out of her after a few treatments! It took me five years of dedicated nei/chi kung practice to get rid of my bipolar disorder.

He seriously needs to take that show on the road and start doing seminars for the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance and the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill. There are millions of Americans suffering from a variety of mood disorders who would love to have their issues sucked right out of them so they can dispense with the endless therapy visits and the ten different meds they are slaved to for the rest of their lives. I imagine they would pay a great deal for his treatments. Then there is the little issue of scientific testing.

You cant do what HE does unless you have jing(internal power)

He is just THAT good eh?

Get it?

Oh I get it alright.

Hero worship. Gary is your deity. He can do no wrong in your eyes. Wouldn't matter if he told you he could beat up your parents. That can be explained away. He's just misunderstood. He's just enthusiastic. You are in love with his material and you have such loyal fervor that skepticism is not in your vocabulary when discussing the man.

I hope this clears some things up.

Yes. Yes it does.

Edited by SFJane