voidisyinyang

India's Top Guru is Fake Perv

The 2002 BBC documentary on Sai Baba gives the details about how he's a fake and a sex abuser. Although he's technically not a Taoist -- I think this documentary is pretty amazing:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3767740320034777862#

He's "technically not a Taoist"?? Uh, yeah drew, not even "technically". He has nothing to do with Taoism whatsoever. And this is really, really old news. Thanks for the heads up. Now run along and play in the Off Topic basement...

He's "technically not a Taoist"?? Uh, yeah drew, not even "technically". He has nothing to do with Taoism whatsoever. And this is really, really old news. Thanks for the heads up. Now run along and play in the Off Topic basement...

Here's the Danish expose on Sai Baba.

Part 1 of 6

Off topic. Not Taoist Discussion. Who cares, anyway?

Here's the petition to sign so there's a public investigation of the most famous spiritual master of India:

http://www.saipetition.net/

http://www.rfjvds.dds.nl/ex-baba/engels/directlytonews.html

http://www.rfjvds.dds.nl/ex-baba/engels/directlytonews.html

Edited by drewhempel

If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place. This is true because the mind is the governing aspect of a human life. If the river flows clearly and cleanly through the proper channel, all will be well along its banks. The Integral Way depends on decreasing, not increasing; To correct your mind, rely on not-doing. Stop thinking and clinging to complications; keep your mind detached and whole. Eliminate mental muddiness and obscurity; keep your mind crystal clear. Avoid daydreaming and allow your pure original insight to emerge. Quiet your emotions and abide in serenity. Don't go crazy with the worship of idols, images, and ideas; this is like putting a new head on top of the head you already have. Remember: if you can cease all restless activity, your integral nature will appear. Hua Hu Ching v.45

:wub:

If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place. This is true because the mind is the governing aspect of a human life. If the river flows clearly and cleanly through the proper channel, all will be well along its banks. The Integral Way depends on decreasing, not increasing; To correct your mind, rely on not-doing. Stop thinking and clinging to complications; keep your mind detached and whole. Eliminate mental muddiness and obscurity; keep your mind crystal clear. Avoid daydreaming and allow your pure original insight to emerge. Quiet your emotions and abide in serenity. Don't go crazy with the worship of idols, images, and ideas; this is like putting a new head on top of the head you already have. Remember: if you can cease all restless activity, your integral nature will appear. Hua Hu Ching v.45

:wub:

Some history on the authenticity of the Hua Hu Ching here

Some history on the authenticity of the Hua Hu Ching here

Discussion about that here :P

Tongue poking aside, I like your linked article and I'll edit it in. {Yes it will have no effect on my enjoyment of the Hua Ha Ching}

Discussion about that here :P

Tongue poking aside, I like your linked article and I'll edit it in. {Yes it will have no effect on my enjoyment of the Hua Ha Ching}

Thanks Mal. The Hua Hu Ching is proving to be beneficial to a lot of people, so I can't argue with that.

Off topic. Not Taoist Discussion. Who cares, anyway?

It is interesting. it might not be old news to some. It could be useful to some.

Drew deserves more respect than your answer gave. As does anyone, in fact.

Just goes to show how confused people are - specially 'Gurus' - lucky we don't need them, eh?

95% of India's spiritual Gurus are fake with nothing much to offer. True spiritual traditions of India have long been extinct there, while others escaped and took refuge in places outside India like Tibet and other parts of Asia.

95% of India's spiritual Gurus are fake with nothing much to offer. True spiritual traditions of India have long been extinct there, while others escaped and took refuge in places outside India like Tibet and other parts of Asia.

Really....when *did* they have a true spiritual tradition? Sometime around

Patanjali or something?

This would have to be long after the horse-sacrificing nerf-herding phase.

PS I already know about the ones that escaped, but when was there a

"true spiritual tradition" that was not one of those?

Edited by tyler zambori

This would have to be long after the horse-sacrificing nerf-herding phase.

Who's scruffy lookin!

It is interesting. it might not be old news to some. It could be useful to some.

Drew deserves more respect than your answer gave. As does anyone, in fact.

Sorry, I disagree. The title to the thread "India's Top Guru is a Fake Perv" does not invite particularly serious discussion. And I have strongly defended drew previously when the mods wanted to ban him, so I respect him. I am not a Sai Baba devotee, although I saw him once in India, but if I were, I would be offended by the title of this thread.

Sorry, I disagree. The title to the thread "India's Top Guru is a Fake Perv" does not invite particularly serious discussion. And I have strongly defended drew previously when the mods wanted to ban him, so I respect him. I am not a Sai Baba devotee, although I saw him once in India, but if I were, I would be offended by the title of this thread.

Why? The title is basically saying he is not a perv.

Hard to say what is going on with Sathya Sai Baba, he may well be up to something in the Tantric area, never take what the "victims" say 100% true, the lack of discrimination expressed and let's sign petitions is knee jerk, herd mentality, maybe he has not gone passed the need for orgasm and has played out homo-erotic tendencies, mostly harmless stuff in the long run.

The first report I read about his tantric practice, was so thick with judeo christian sex as evil, Sai Baba as devil, supposedly fellating a young man and removing the semen to rub on one of the "pagan" idols out the back of his complex. (the book was called something like " Lord of all the air " circa 1976/7)

Whats up with the anti Indian anti Hindu prejudice, is that a Buddhist Taoist thing or just personal opinion, or more like a catholic / protestant -karma rooted perception.

Edited by squib

What is that supposed to mean Drew? I'm not with you? You will find the demonizing lobby just as ignorant, compassion less and obsessed as the proponents, it's like a war with idols, caricatures, not real people.